I just moved in Saturday the 13th. My neighbor helped me unload the truck , for which I am thankful. Seems to be a nice quiet and friendly community. The staff is great.

Very friendly and nice staff, was able to move in same day and love how nice the apartments look. Will definitely enjoy my stay here with my family. Would recommend 10/10

Good place to rent an apartment in the Northern part of Odessa, Texas. I would recommend this apartment for anyone living in Odessa, Texas. Good people.

Very pleased with our new apartment. We feel safe here. I love the washer and dryer connections and the neighborhood by the apartments. Love the location!

I have been there since July 2017 and it ahs been a fairly good experience. Any issues have been addressed in a timely manner. The office staff have been friendly and easy to deal with. The maintenance staff have been friendly and easy to deal with.

Everything has been great. The ladies in the office have pleasant and kind. The neighborhood is clean and quiet. I could not be more glad on how this move went

Best apartments! I love living there at sunset! Really quiet and safe feeling. The pool is awesome and fitness center has good equipment. Overall great!

My renting experience was fairly smooth, unfortunately she no longer works here. I believe her be was abby Also it is week 3 or so and I do not have my mail key.

Good apartment complex. Sometimes the water issues are a pain but overall a good experience. I have appreciated the friendly and professional service.

So far my experience here has been ok. The only complaint I have is that maintenance and the office seem to have a lot of miscommunication and some things have not been addressed yet that was supposed to be fixed before we moved in.

I like the location and ease of use of the website. I can go online to submit issues and they are handled in a timely manner. The events held at the complex are nice too. Thanks for that.

No grounds maintenance, maintenance is a joke, parking lot is a giant pothole, laundry facility is always dirty, more than 50% of washers are broken, trash litter everywhere.

Love living here! Going on year number two! I like that it's quiet. I've never had issues with neighbors and parking is open, which is nice.

The pool isn't kept clean. A majority of the washers in the laundry room don't work. My apartment needs a new air conditioner. The rent went up almost $200 a month when I renewed my lease. I'm not staying here again. I wouldn't recommend this complex or any other "Better Homes" run complexes to anyone with half a brain.

Neighbors seems good and environment is clean, pool is clean everything is comfortable, everything is going good so far in my experience in the new apartment

The kitchen and bathroom are too small. The bedroom, closet, and living area are a perfect size though. It was not what I expected. It's not great, but it's not terrible either.

Great place to live. Very quite place no problems living here. People are nice keep to them selves would recommend any one to move here and stay