Quiet community, when I come in from work, I am able to get the rest I need, office workers go above and beyond to make sure you feel invited, and they always have a smile on their faces...

Great apartment, parking is somewhat an issue though. First day that we moved in our vehicles got scratched on the door. neighboors take double parking and don't let others park.

Just moved in and so far everything has been great. There is no noise complaints. Having an apartment with a washer and dryer hookup is the best! A gym available in the apartment complex is also a plus. Only negative comment I have is the parking area. Unfortunately, our apartment parking is by the alley and the road to go in is full of pot holes and the parking spots themselves are a little compact. Parking is first come, first serve so even if my apartment is closest to the parking lot, at times we have to park in front of another apartment building due to the small amount of parking spots available for over 3 buildings. Other than that the staff is nice and helpful!

Very nice and easy to talk to. And it's good to be back in Texas. Born and raised in Pasadena tx and it's so nice to be a part of the family

Great place, nice environment, nice to finally have a place of my own. I was scared that this was going to feel scary but everyone I've met so far has been friendly and things have fallen into a really nice rhythm.

I really wanted to give more stars bc I'm happy enough overall, but there's a lot of problems that have come up very quickly - our carpet full of plant burs on day one, my toilet's reluctance to flush, etc. It's sort of odd, too, to give your new residents a microwave popcorn bag when the place doesn't come with a microwave. The staff are very friendly however.

The apartment staff have been great! I have had to set up apartments for my employees via email and over the phone and they have been able to answer all of my questions and make the signing up process a breeze.

It’s quiet and located in a good area. Maintenance is lacking needs a serious upgrade on windows and doors. Apartments are small for the price we are paying.

The apartment community looks very friendly and the staff is awesome and your assistant manager was so helpful and courteous she made my move in so easy with my work schedule

wonderful experience so for. quick response no issues since day. Enjoying my stay every day. quiet peaceful i love it here best apartments i have live in

Excellent place to live very family oriented and peaceful. Maintenance is very knowledgeable and respond almost immediately. Overall been here for 3 years definitely staying another year.

Great So Far. Excellent location. Very convenient to my work and my daughters school. Good rates compared to other places in town. Good amenities.

I like living here and the staff has been very understanding and hospitable. My door swelled up from the moisture and they fixed it As soon as I asked them to.

High priced they charge hidden fees that makes no sense. You have to continuously remind them to fix things and somethings just will jot be fixed. They have excuse for everything.

We just moved here and I like living here but I want quicker maintenances. Our toilet won’t flush right and we clamed it on the day but it’s been like this almost a week now and I don’t even know when it will get fixed.... also a cable that’s needed for installing wifi box wasn’t installed in our room before we moved in so we can not even set up wifi. We found it out when at&t came to set it up yesterday. We are hoping we can set our wifi ASAP!!!!

Communication is poor. Submitted apartment inspection four months ago, and nothing is fixed. Rent is inexcusably ridiculously high. Not a permanent residence.

Just moved in and my family is loving it. There is enough room for my dog to run around and play. Also the laundry mat is just a few steps away from my apartment! :)

I just moved in Saturday the 13th. My neighbor helped me unload the truck , for which I am thankful. Seems to be a nice quiet and friendly community. The staff is great.

Very friendly and nice staff, was able to move in same day and love how nice the apartments look. Will definitely enjoy my stay here with my family. Would recommend 10/10

Good place to rent an apartment in the Northern part of Odessa, Texas. I would recommend this apartment for anyone living in Odessa, Texas. Good people.

Very pleased with our new apartment. We feel safe here. I love the washer and dryer connections and the neighborhood by the apartments. Love the location!

I have been there since July 2017 and it ahs been a fairly good experience. Any issues have been addressed in a timely manner. The office staff have been friendly and easy to deal with. The maintenance staff have been friendly and easy to deal with.

Everything has been great. The ladies in the office have pleasant and kind. The neighborhood is clean and quiet. I could not be more glad on how this move went

Best apartments! I love living there at sunset! Really quiet and safe feeling. The pool is awesome and fitness center has good equipment. Overall great!

My renting experience was fairly smooth, unfortunately she no longer works here. I believe her be was abby Also it is week 3 or so and I do not have my mail key.