So far residing here has been great. I wish there was a path to get to and from the north and south buildings as walking along a busy street is too dangerous.

Love living here, The apartments are beautiful and the location is amazing! The front desk is so sweet and maintenance crew is always there to help when you need it!

I feel fortunate to have found SUR512 last year during my apartment search. I love my unit and the property is always kept clean and manicured. Management is attentive and friendly and any service requests are followed up on promptly. Not much to complain about!

I have loved everything about living at Sur 512! The amenities are awesome, and the leasing staff is so friendly! Also I love how dog friendly the community is!

So far, in the four months that I have lived here, I have loved everything about this place. Having the garage makes going in and out of the apartment extremely easy. Neighbors are nice and understanding! And the apartment itself is great.

Reply from Sur 512

AMAZING place and nice people working there and I would always recommen this place to a lot friends and people to move in there. It’s good for college students

Reply from Sur 512

Overall it’s a good place to live. Parking can be an issue from time to time, and noise call be load at time. The pool area is a nice place to relax.

Reply from Sur 512

Sur512 continues to provide excellent service! Anytime I have any sort of issue, they are always quick to respond and solve whatever arises. Could not be any happier here!

Reply from Sur 512

Since the very beginning the team at Sur 512 have been nothing but excellent. They made moving in the easiest I have ever experienced and they really do display care for their tenants. I think I found a permanent new home.

Reply from Sur 512

Love love this community! The leasing staff is amazing, different so beautiful and there are always a lot of Resident events going on. It's a great location close to downtown right on South Congress Very happy with this choice!

Reply from Sur 512

It's been awesome being able to come home to a nice place where I feel safe. I really like gym! I've only been here for almost 2 months I already made a lot of friends

Reply from Sur 512

Overall, it’s a great community! However my few complaints: I feel like the north building gets more benefits, more events, and a better grounds overall. I also feel the breeze ways aren’t cleaned thoroughly often enough. Parking kinda sucks.

Reply from Sur 512

Choosing to live here is one of the best decisions we made when we moved to Austin! The amenities and relaxed atmosphere and the helpful staff have been great.

Reply from Sur 512

So far so great! Enjoying this community very much. Maintenance is excellent and takes care of things right away. Management is also open to suggestions and shows interest. Good neighbors. Great location.

Reply from Sur 512

I enjoy living here. My apartment and community is great but security is probably my biggest concern as it continue to be an issue here. I believe things are steadily improving though!

Reply from Sur 512

I love living here! The apartments are nice and new and maintenance and the office staff are always so quick to help with any issues that come up.

Reply from Sur 512

I really appreciate the flexibility and understanding of the Sur 512 staff. No matter what the issue has been, Josh and his staff are responsive and professional. I really am glad to be a resident at Sur 512.

Reply from Sur 512

love how they are so responsive and eager to help! and just today the CARES team gave us these delicious cookies! Truly great management who are the best in town!!!

Reply from Sur 512

The apartment complex is very nice and the staff is great! The amenities are very substantial and I appreciate them. We are very happy with our choice to live here.

Reply from Sur 512

Clean and well-kept facilities, friendly staff, and nice amenities. Lease terms are a bit stricter in this community (valet trash, pets, etc.) than in other complexes I've lived.

Reply from Sur 512

Love living here! This complex is well taken care of. Any work orders requested have been completed promptly. There amenities are really great.

Reply from Sur 512

I've only lived here for about a month but I can't complain. Love the staff and how helpful they are and the apartment features are beautiful.

Reply from Sur 512

love this apartment just don’t like the noise. the walls seem to be very thin so we can hear people walking around upstairs or the music they play through the walls

Reply from Sur 512

My roommate and I moved in last month and have had a wonderful experience so far! Leigh Ann has helped with all of our questions. We are very grateful for her!

Reply from Sur 512

The staff is exceptional. Finishes are modern. Largest floor plans and highest quality I've seen for the price; this far down congress your money goes a lot further. I absolutely love having Jack and Jill sinks. Pet policy is strict (which is awesome for everyone who likes grass).