I've really enjoyed my time at Sur512. We are unfortunately moving out soon, but they have been so accommodating to us during the transition, and have continued to treat us well.

Reply from Sur 512

Love the staff and quality of the facilities. Couldn't be happier with my home. The pools are great and the grounds are very well kept. Grey star communities are the very best for rental properties. Thank you Sur 512 for holding such high standards and for actually maintaining those standards.

Reply from Sur 512

It is a convenient location, new apartments and good amenities. Gates to garage building and elevators often break and when they do, they are down for a long time.

Reply from Sur 512

The community here is great. Everyone that I have met has been very friendly and very helpful. Some of the highlights include staff that work hard to ensure that residents have a positive experience.

Reply from Sur 512

Everyone in the leasing office is super friendly and helpful. Move in went super smooth. I love how it's quiet during the weekdays since I have to be at work so early. Wish there were more community events so that I could meet neighbors easier!

Reply from Sur 512

My apartment is awesome. Really nice black and white granite counter tops and we look out at the trees. It is nice and quiet, the people are very friendly and so is the staff. Pools are wonderful too, and they throw parties with free local beer and food. Awesome place to live.

Reply from Sur 512

Management is very responsive and was on-site during the recent hurricane storms that ripped through the Texas coast. They even had an ice cream party during the storm!

Reply from Sur 512

Great place. Management is very friendly. Neighbors are fun. Nice a amenities. Very close to downtown. The only things that need more attention are elevators and garage gates.

Reply from Sur 512

I have lived here for a little over a month now and I really enjoy it. My apartment is quiet, the community is clean, and the pool is always crystal clear! The people in the leasing office are also super nice and seem efficient whenever I have an issue. So far so good!

Reply from Sur 512

Love Sur 512!! They really do a great job at making you feel at home. It's safe and super friendly. I would highly recommend living here. It's a convenient spot too

Reply from Sur 512

I love living in these apartments, not only is it good location wise but the apartments are beautiful and the leasing agents are so kind and helpful.

Reply from Sur 512

Just moved into sur512 and couldn't be any more happy! This apartment is beautiful and in a great location close to everything. So excited for more pool party's!

Reply from Sur 512

The rooms of the apartment complex are good sized and very high quality. Location is decent, less than fifteen minutes to downtown, but no real good restaurants in walking distance.

Reply from Sur 512

The apartment is beautiful. I lovr the valet trash concept. The pool is nice, and a lot of people seem to like to use it. However, the guest gate door seems to be broken again.

Reply from Sur 512

Fantastic place. I have really enjoyed my time living here so far. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. Will highly recommend all my friends.

Reply from Sur 512

I've really enjoyed living here for the past month. Having the access to both buildings is nice as I can use both gyms and both pools. The staff is super friendly and helpful!

Reply from Sur 512

Great place...... I Have loved living here so far. Super friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful apartments and fun place. 10/10 would recommend!

Reply from Sur 512

Very nice place to live. I've never lived in an apartment before, but this Ibe is very nice and extremely Quiet. I highly recommend this place

Reply from Sur 512

Have lived here for about a month know, and I've had a great experience. Service Request are addressed in timely manner. Management staff is super helpful. Great community to live in.

Reply from Sur 512

Staff is friendly and guck to respond to things, but safety needs to be improved. Multiple cars have been broken into and the doors are always propped open.

Reply from Sur 512

I've only lived here for 2 weeks so far, but I like it. The management has been friendly, and it's relatively quiet in my apartment. I didn't see the apartment before I moved to Texas, and it's a bit smaller than I would have preferred. But they have lots of floor plans that you can do, so that was my fault for not having time to do a proper tour. The pools are very nice. Seems like a good location so far, and easy drive to downtown where I work.

Reply from Sur 512

Love the place ! The management is friendly and genuine . The apartment is very spacy for one bedroom and having a washer and drier is so beneficial ! Thank you Sur

Reply from Sur 512

Gym, pool and common areas are well maintained. Apartments are beautiful and located in a solid neighborhood. However between the minimum security and constant car break ins. It makes it difficult to feel safe living here.

Reply from Sur 512

Very friendly staff. Beautiful apartments and amenities (personal washer and dryer, pool is great, gym, trash service). Great value for a brand new and spacious apartment.

Reply from Sur 512

The site seems interesting. It's easy to use and navigate, and I like the page layouts. The gift cards actually look enticing as well. I look forward to using the website.