Doing a great job. Really like the Cares team and events. I've met a lot of people through it. Also, the maintenance staff are great. Really responsive and quick.

Reply from Sur 512

Love Rhegan, And the rest of the staff was super helpful. Moved here from out of state and they were accommodating of our time restraints. Both pools are amazing and the weight rooms are top notch.

Reply from Sur 512

The most positive, responsive, fun management team I've ever experienced. I love the monthly events such as Valentine's Day treats on our way to work. Any request I've had has been answered in record time and resolved quickly.

Reply from Sur 512

I have had such a great experience with Sur512! The move in was incredibly easy. I love the fact that there is a freight elevator, saved me so much time. The complex itself is beautiful and everyone is extremely friendly. So happy that I chose Sur512

Reply from Sur 512

I like that the premises are kept clean and safety seems to be a high priority. I love that we can email on an open forum and mgt always responds quickly. I've had nothing but a great experience so far. All the staff are so nice and helpful.

Reply from Sur 512

The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Every resident I've met so far has been very kind and welcoming. I love the design and space of the apartment. It's great to have a secure parking garage and a fantastic pool is a bonus.

Reply from Sur 512

I love living here at Sur 512. The staff is courteous and attentive to requests. The commonplaces are always clean and properly maintained. Well done all around!

Reply from Sur 512

Sur512 is great! Brand new, secure, clean apartments close to downtown for an affordable price. Attentive staff and quick to respond to any repair requests or concerns. Great common areas and pools!

Reply from Sur 512

The south building has come together slowly but surely. Overall you are doing a great job and obviously try to keep your residents happy. I might consider improving the gym so there are areas with soft flooring for ab/core work.

Reply from Sur 512

Sur is awesome! We moved in back in October, and they have been so helpful and responsive so far. Maintenance issues have been resolved in a timely manner, and the front desk is always available to answer questions. Great experience so far!

Reply from Sur 512

Things have been good so far. When we first arrived from out of state. The welcoming was really nice. The staff was very professional and inviting.

Reply from Sur 512

Being a newly constructed community, there are bound to be little glitches. The management handles them quickly and efficiently. They are also friendly and accommodating for all of our needs. Thank you.

I love the neighborhood and the actual apartment I live in. I love the different opportunities that they have here however I hear the noise from upstairs

Reply from Sur 512

Great place. Beautiful. Good office administration. It's a new place so there are obviously going to be kinks that need to get worked out. s

Reply from Sur 512

Overall I'm happy with our new apartment and complex. The grounds are kept clean and the staff is super personable and responsive. Only a couple of cons...The music in the gym continues to an intermittent problem, but Josh and the team are on the situation pretty tight and are working on a permanent solution. Only other thing that comes to mind is the new parking spot reservation policy. Maybe other complexes do this, but to me it just seems like an extra way to the complex to put some $$ in the pocket and instill a 'money talks' kind of vibe. To me, we all pay good money to live here and should have equal chance at getting any parking spot we so choose. Just my two cents.

Reply from Sur 512

Awesome community. great amenities. Beautiful apartments and awesome staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to live south. So close to congress and downtown.

Reply from Sur 512

Sur512 is great! My wife and I are very happy residents. The management team is very responsive to our needs/requests and the Cares team was very welcoming.

Reply from Sur 512

Great leasing experience! My last apartment complex had a larger pool area and I've had issues with my internet. Other than that I've loved it! Beautiful granite and great price for a one bedroom in expensive Austin

Reply from Sur 512

Great location and community. Love the events hosted by the Care Team. Staff is very helpful and nice. Maintenance team is always prompt. Overall is a great experience.

Reply from Sur 512

Friendly staff and neighbors, management is great and will respond to maintenance requests within 24-48 hours. Staff keeps residents updated frequently with email updates. Various monthly events planned for residents.

Reply from Sur 512

The management company always goes above and beyond for the residents! They always keep us up to date with the latest changes to the building, and are always organizing awesome activities for us to mingle. We really love living here.

Reply from Sur 512

Although there are aspects of living here that need attention, I've always felt supported by management (building, community, and maintenance).

Reply from Sur 512

Our experience so far has been great. The office staff has been extremely helpful and attentive. Th amenities have been well maintained and a great place to meet neighbors.

Reply from Sur 512

I really enjoy living here at Sur512, I love the events that are created for each month to get the community together! The people that work here are super nice and always very helpful :)

Reply from Sur 512

I have enjoyed living here so far! The gym is really nice and over all the apartment complex is kept very clean. Everyone living in the area is super friendly as well.