Gym, pool and common areas are well maintained. Apartments are beautiful and located in a solid neighborhood. However between the minimum security and constant car break ins. It makes it difficult to feel safe living here.

Very friendly staff. Beautiful apartments and amenities (personal washer and dryer, pool is great, gym, trash service). Great value for a brand new and spacious apartment.

Reply from Sur 512

The site seems interesting. It's easy to use and navigate, and I like the page layouts. The gift cards actually look enticing as well. I look forward to using the website.

Reply from Sur 512

The walls are a bit thin but everything else has been awesome. Management is great, the facilities are really nice. Could use more dog friendly areas

Reply from Sur 512

The office people are always very nice, the pool is nice and the details in the apt are a nice upgrade. The security around the complex could use some help.

Reply from Sur 512

Clean, well maintained, and friendly staff. South building needs lighting installed on side facing ramble lane. It is currently Unsafe at night

Reply from Sur 512

Great job good luck Ekonominin ve teknolojinin gelişmesi, yaşam alanlarının yapılarının değişmesine, farklılaşmasına ve ihtiyaçlarının artmasına neden olmaktadır. Bu noktada artık tesislerin hizmet ihtiyaçlarını ve beklentilerini karşılayabilmesi "Profesyonel Site Yönetimi" ihtiyacını ortaya çıkarmaktadır. Bir sitenin fonksiyonu, ihtiyaçları, coğrafi lokasyonuna bağlı olarak risk analizi ve mimari özellikleri ihtiyaçların belirlenmesinde en önemli etkendir.

Reply from Sur 512

This is absolutely a fantastic place to call home! My boyfriend and I moved here from across the country, and the staff was nothing but exceptional during the entire process!

Reply from Sur 512

The staff at Sur is always so nice and responsive! Any complaints we have are taken care of promptly and thoroughly! We love living here and would recommend it to anyone apartment searching.

Reply from Sur 512

Sur512 is a great place the live. Especially in the main building the view of the pool is absolutely beautiful. Great neighbors and so close to downtown you will love it!

Reply from Sur 512

The apartment complex is amazing. The staff replies usually immediately to any maintenance requests. The downside would be people being a little rude at the pool or loud and leaving the doors open.. not safe

Reply from Sur 512

The staff always is friendly, attentive, and on top of their game. If ever I have a question they can't answer, they make sure to find out and get back with my immediately. Not only that but the amenities are incredible!

Reply from Sur 512

They are cosmetically nice apartments in a quiet neighborhood but the quality of the construction isn't the best. Overall it's fine but it's not our favorite place we've lived in.

Reply from Sur 512

Copy pasta lol "I have had such a great experience with Sur512! The move in was incredibly easy. I love the fact that there is a freight elevator, saved me so much time. The complex itself is beautiful and everyone is extremely friendly. So happy that I chose Sur512"

Reply from Sur 512

Love the community involvement, and the amenities, like pool, gym and lobby are always clean! The location is great and the front desk is very helpful!

Reply from Sur 512

The staff are friendly and go to the ends of the Earth to get your needs met. Having a gated entrance to the complex and around the amenities gives a sense of security and exclusivity for the apartment community. The courtyard pools are amazing and perfect for gatherings. I recomend anyone to take a tour of the place and see for themselves.

Reply from Sur 512

It has been great since I moved in! Any and all issues have been taken care immediately. The staff is awesome and so are the residents! The pool is amazing also lol.

Reply from Sur 512

Very attentive staff and great accommodations. Excellent proximity to downtown and other shows. Ample parking for guests and security ensures you're safe.

We are so happy that we picked Sur512 as our home here in Austin. We really love the amenities like the fire pit and gym. Everyone on staff has been nothing but kind and helpful for us. When our furniture started arriving two days before we did (we drove from Portland to Austin) they came over and got it all into our apartment, no questions asked. Just seriously so nice!

Reply from Sur 512

Prior to moving here the entire staff of Sur512 have been friendly and super helpful. They have answered all questions we needed and made sure that our move in was as smooth as possible.

Reply from Sur 512

Josh Lopez is a fantastic manager and an all-around great guy!!! Always so helpful!! I think the leasing staff at Sur 512 is outstanding!!! Great work!

Reply from Sur 512

My experience at SUR 512 has been great so far. My only complaint would be the people that live around me that play their drums at odd hours. Other than that, all is well.

Reply from Sur 512

I love Sur! I like living in South Congress so close to downtown. Such a great price and so many amenities. Two pools and two gyms... couldn't ask for a better place to live

Reply from Sur 512

Sur512 is a great place to live. The apartments are all beautifully designed, the amenities are plentiful, and the staff are incredibly helpful. I wish that it didn't feel so much like a dorm, however. Too many emails reprimanding the tenants for not cleaning up after themselves, and a lot of unnecessary fees and rules for things that you can't opt out of (i.e. valet trash). Otherwise, no complaints!

Reply from Sur 512

Love the community events for residents and personal touch. One of the better communities that I have lived in. Walls are a bit thin and can hear other neighbors