Living here is great! Excellent location, very friendly staff and great amenities! The finishes are very nice and modern. Only 4 miles from downtown!

Reply from Sur 512

Management has been responding to any issues that come up! The only suggestion I have would be to make the welcome packet a bit more relevant- cover any potential fines and explain how to work the gate/door entry/etc. The apartments are very nice, I like living here!

Reply from Sur 512

So far so good. Had a rough time with the moving company. Staff is great, friendly and helpful. Love my unit. Wish there was wifi in the pool area.

Reply from Sur 512

The facilities are always clean and nice, and the maintenance and office are always super responsive! My only complaint is that I have to cross a busy street to get to my bus stop, but I know the apartment doesn't control that.

Reply from Sur 512

Such a great team working here, Always so welcoming and nice! I finally feel at home in Austin, sand the community/ amenities are amazing!!!

Reply from Sur 512

I have only lived here a week, but so far they have communicated well, attempted to solve all my move in issues swiftly and with great a attitude! So far so good!

Reply from Sur 512

Great and beautiful community! Everyone is super friendly and welcoming. I love that they host events for residents. I moved from out-of-state and they made the leasing process really easy.

Reply from Sur 512

Sur 512 is amazing the staff is so helpful!! I love living here and would recommend it to anyone interested in a brand new apartment and great location.

Reply from Sur 512

Awesome staff - The team at Sur512 are super responsive to maintenance requests, community input for amenities, and keeping communication open between management and residents. I also love the CARES team community events!

Reply from Sur 512

Any time I need help or simply have a question, my emails are answered very quickly. I've always appreciated the responsiveness of my community managers.

Reply from Sur 512

Clean community and the apartments offer everything you need. Move in was easy and the maintenance crew quickly respond to maintenance requests.

Reply from Sur 512

I really like the peace and quiet here. The community events are fun and all of the people I have met are wonderful! We really enjoy it here!

Reply from Sur 512

I don't think I've ever stayed at an apartment complex that puts so much work in to the upkeep. From testing dog poop (for dog breed)to make sure dog owners do their part, to quickly responding to maintenance orders. Work takes me away very often, but it's nice to know that everything will be in order when I return home to relax.

Reply from Sur 512

I love living at Sur! I have literally zero complaints. The newly completed pool area is really nice, and I love the fire pit addition. We have also used the grill many times. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Sur 512

The complex is very clean. I did have a concern with the lengthy time that the garage gate was left open, hopefully that does not happen again. Other than that I have had a great experience.

Reply from Sur 512

Amazing experience, my favorite apartment in Austin within the last 10 years! The staff is helpful, amenities are great, and online services leave nothing to be desired.

Reply from Sur 512

Pretty good. I'm happy with management and great customer service. The only issue is our elevator keeps seeming to break here and there. Overall satisfied.

Reply from Sur 512

Everything has been going great and I have really been enjoying my time here. I feel at ease knowing that we have a strong and caring group of people running this joint.

Reply from Sur 512

Sur512 is a great place to live! The units are beautiful and the amenities are great. You cannot beat the location as you are a 5-10 minute drive from the excitement of Austin.

Reply from Sur 512

The staff is great!they are friendly, kind and attentive! The maintenence team is efficient and fast at fixing whatever needs to be taken care of!

Reply from Sur 512

Everything has been great. Great staff and facilities. Luxurious pool area which boasts a clean, relaxing area to enjoy during summer months.

Reply from Sur 512

Great so far. Only bad thing I can say is that they claim they are pet friendly (I was thinking of getting a dog) but there isn't any good place for dogs to run out anything like that they could easily create some type of fenced in area for dogs especially on the south side

Reply from Sur 512

Always very responsive to any requests we have! The maintenance team shows up almost immediately to fix any issues both at apartment and on complex.

Reply from Sur 512

The community is great. I'm always welcomed in the front office and the living sustainability is great. I really like the new gym in the new building as well!

Reply from Sur 512

We love the community. Super clean and friendly staff. We love the amenities. We want to live here for a long period as the culture in the area is wonderful. Wish that the water heater was warmer and that the cleanup prior to us moving in would have been better. Paint smudges on wooden cabinets and floor.