The staff is friendly. Ally is so sweet and I love communicating with her, she always provides the most sincere answer. The apartment also holds fun community events which I think are great for both the adults and kids.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

we have the rights of influence in our community issues that affect it's issues and make a sense of being respectful. I feel as a part of this community, belong , and feel welcome here.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Good maintenance, well maintained apartment.....our favorite area is swimming pool and community area, gym is well equipped and maintained well.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I am enjoying my stay at Sync. Great staff and quick response to maintenance requests. I will definitely recommend this community to my friends.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I am having very pleasant experience living at Sync Appartments. Awesome staff and quick response to the maintenance request. Cool Parties for residents very frequently. Finally I am a happy resident !

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Good place to live in. The staff are super friendly specially impressed with monthly gatherings organized by the leasing office. Five stars for the pool and BBQ area.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

This is an awesome community. 10/10 would recommend. I’ve never been so happy to call a place home! Very quiet, beautiful and management and maintenance is always there to help and on point! So happy!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The complex and apartment itself are absolutely wonderful. The only thing I’d point out is having to fix a few things upon move-in. Cannot wait to check out the clubhouse.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

My apartment is beautiful. The location is ideal and very close to uthscsa. Staff is very friendly and amenities are great! Would definitely recommend

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I haven’t had any issues, so far so good. I enjoy living here. If we have any questions my roommates seemed to be solving everything right away with management.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The staff have been nothing but helpful with the movie in ( Allison is literally the most helpful person ever). We love our new home all of the amenities and the surrounding area of the complex were huge selling points for us!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

It is everything I was looking for and some! I moved from the DFW area a couple days ago and had to find a place to live very quickly. My family and I came to look here one day and applied the next. The ladies in the front understood our urgency and gave us everything we needed to get started and quickly approves our application. My family and I really like our unit and the community thus far. I'll be back in 6 months to review my living experience here. Hopefully it continues to be great.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The community is very friendly, peaceful, clean and interactive as well. The halls and next door neighbors are very neighborly. Great community to live with.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

My family and I have not been here too long, but I can already say it feels like home. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. It is clean and quiet here. The community feels great.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The community, so far, seems to be quiet and family oriented. Ally and the rest of the office staff are great. The pool and fitness center are excellent as well.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Great staff! Very clean property. Maintenance turnaround is good for the size of the property. Not many issues but the few there was got handled efficiently.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

My son just moved in yesterday, and he told me he loves it!! He especially liked how big his bedroom is as well as all amenities that are available to him.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Great community. Upgraded features. One really unique thing about these places is the dimmable light fixtures in the dining room and kitchen. Plus when you live on the third floor with kids the elevator is a life saver. Management is helpful. I just moved in but I have nothing to complain about so far.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

It is a very quiet and safe place to live! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful when you have questions. We really enjoy living here.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

This is a great place to live, everyone is so friendly. The staff is very helpful and the manager Bridget, and assistant manager Erica are awesome.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The experience has been great. Only small issues. The community is great and quiet. Love the fact there isn’t a courtesy officer. The apartments are well kept.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I love living at Sync at Arden Park. The pool and the gym are great and people are friendly, service is super fast in case I ever need it they come immediately or sometimes with permission while I am at work. Very convenient

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I have only lived here for a few days, but thus far, this is probably one of my favorite apartments I have lived in! My roommate and I have moved here for law school, and this seems like it will be a great home for us as we begin such a journey

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Community is amazing. Office staff will do everything they can to assist you and are also very friendly. Amenities, such as the pool and fitness center, are much better than expected.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Office staff and Maintenace are very nice and friendly. Quick turn around on assistance/work orders. We always get a smile or hello from residents that we seen in passing. Quiet community.