SYNC at Arden Park

Management is always helpful and attentive to any issues. Complex is kept clean and rules are enforced with residents. Great place to live in a good area.
AWSOME place to live. Love the pool. Office staff needs to better effective communication with each other. Mail center is good. Love the garages. Too many unexplained fees included in rent.
Everyone, both the staff and other residents, here have been helpful, kind, and friendly. The apartment complex is clearly well taken care of.
Great facility and surrounding. The fittings are clean and quality. The rooms are spacious and neat. Great leasing office management and staff.
Aly and the rest of the staff here were all awesome and super helpful! We really love our new place and community we live in. It’s a super quiet nice environment.
this is honestly one of the best apartments i’ve ever lived at. I even recorded this place to a couple of friends. 10/10 I will probably re lease
Literally the nicest staff I’ve ever meet! Always getting our issues solved fast without any issues even if they’re minor. Every understanding as well, thank you for making our move back to SA easy!
Nice apartments. The maintenance is quick and friendly. These Apartments are just really a nice complex. One of my Favorite apartments by far.
Awesome explains it all. I absolutely love this property. It has been an amazing experience so far and I am so glad that I have had the opportunity live here.
Well maintained, clean and very secured.. Admin members are soo kind and friendly. All the facilities are available in the Gym like yoga mat, exercise ball etc,. Sync at Arden park is very good place to live.