So far, I have no complaints. It’s a quiet complex, and I love that I never hear my neighbors so the walls aren’t thin. Living on the 3rd floor, the curbside trash pick up is a great amenity. The staff were kinds and promptly answered all my questions and concerns

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Nice place ...so excelente services from the mánagers and rest of employes..the pool is clean and nite..and Realy love the green environments..facilties and everything for my conveniences to 5 min or less

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Very nice place. Service orders are handled quickly and done right the first time. Grounds are clean and quiet. Staff is always friendly. Pool area is sometimes over crowded.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Still love this community. Always clean friendly and quiet. The staff here are amazing and are always making sure things are okay. Maintenance is a little slow but I'm assuming it is because it is kinda a big community. Even with that small issue I love it here.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Love this place..nice people nice apartments...very affordable and i really like that its close to the movies...i enjoy the pool and the pool table and on occasions the coffee

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I just moved in on April 1st and Someone has already invaded my personal private space and jumped my patio and stole my son’s scooter I’m upset

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Pros :Good apartments, friendly neighbors for the most. Nice staffing, also knowledgeable maintenance workers. Few cons definitely pressure wash stairs breezeways

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I absolutely love this community. It is quiet and peaceful and very safe! I couldn't have picked a better place for my children and i to live.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I have been living in this apartment complex for the past 6 months and have a good experience so far. The only complain that I have is that the parking it’s not the best. It’s difficult sometimes to find a parking space closed by.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I really want to love it here. The staff is quite nice. But every since I moved in it’s been one thing after another. I’ve never lived anywhere where so many work orders were required in such little time and work orders unfulfilled. Not major issues always but some that I could still be held liable for. So it’s a bit of living on eggshells. Just waiting for something else to come up which is no fun.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Great staff... They defiantly work to meet your needs. Stacy was amazing and get everything done in the 3 day time frame I came to her with,

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Mrs Alora followed up with me every step of the way!! Move in was a breeze! From the day I called asking for rates they made me feel at home already! Thank you team!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I know its difficult to remember everything when you get a new tenant, perhaps you can create a checklist to make sure everything is covered

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Me and my wife moved into the middle of last month make sure you do your checklist before you moved in anything in take pictures make sure all your appliances work

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Very peaceful community and maintenance team very knowledgeable and helpful. Clean apartments and clean area. Helpful leasing team 5 star team

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I would give the community a 3 out of 5 for overall experience because I have had 2 bad experiences with the front office I am a flight attendant and rarely home so I expect to be given A+ customer service when I do need something also the noise from around was sometimes unbearable I would already hours and when I’m home I’m sleeping and need to be sleeping!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I love this community it's too safe and comfortable..very good service. I love every one in this community specifically the people work in the office thank you so much

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

My experience with Sync has been great so far. The staff has been courteous and professional. They follow up on any concerns I have and notify me when I have packages arrive at the office. Such a big improvement from where I just moved! Thank you Stacey and Jeff!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage. . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

My family and I are so lucky to live @syncatlibertyhills because...LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! We're 5 min from my husband's job, 5 min from my kids' school and 5 min to the grocery store of my choice! Not to mention it's close to 5 major highways in Houston. If you're looking for a 3bd this is definitely the place to get the most bang for your buck! The staff is wonderful and the amenities are a bonus!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I’ve enjoyed living here and I feel like i made a great decision my landlords are very nice and made me feel welcomed. Everything that was told to me was true I have everything that was promised to me

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Been here for over a year now. Never had any issues. Management is great! Very helpful and always on top of things! Sync Liberty is great!!!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Jeffrey is the best made my moving so much easier was very helpful helped every way he would apartment are nice and clean so far I’m pleased

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

the experience has been very smooth when we needed help all the staff was very happy to help and everything we need resolved got resolved in a very timely manner.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I love staying in the community it's everything!!! It's a nice community my daughter loves it as well!! This was my first time moving on my own and I feel very safe!!!