I would give the community a 3 out of 5 for overall experience because I have had 2 bad experiences with the front office I am a flight attendant and rarely home so I expect to be given A+ customer service when I do need something also the noise from around was sometimes unbearable I would already hours and when I’m home I’m sleeping and need to be sleeping!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I love this community it's too safe and comfortable..very good service. I love every one in this community specifically the people work in the office thank you so much

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

My experience with Sync has been great so far. The staff has been courteous and professional. They follow up on any concerns I have and notify me when I have packages arrive at the office. Such a big improvement from where I just moved! Thank you Stacey and Jeff!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage. . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

My family and I are so lucky to live @syncatlibertyhills because...LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! We're 5 min from my husband's job, 5 min from my kids' school and 5 min to the grocery store of my choice! Not to mention it's close to 5 major highways in Houston. If you're looking for a 3bd this is definitely the place to get the most bang for your buck! The staff is wonderful and the amenities are a bonus!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I’ve enjoyed living here and I feel like i made a great decision my landlords are very nice and made me feel welcomed. Everything that was told to me was true I have everything that was promised to me

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Been here for over a year now. Never had any issues. Management is great! Very helpful and always on top of things! Sync Liberty is great!!!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Jeffrey is the best made my moving so much easier was very helpful helped every way he would apartment are nice and clean so far I’m pleased

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

the experience has been very smooth when we needed help all the staff was very happy to help and everything we need resolved got resolved in a very timely manner.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I love staying in the community it's everything!!! It's a nice community my daughter loves it as well!! This was my first time moving on my own and I feel very safe!!!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Great community but move in preparation was a little neglected upon us moving in. Once the property manager got involved issues were taken care of.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I'v only been here for about a month and I like it so far, but the gates a horrible and always stop working. There's always something wrong with them.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

The experience at this point has been great. The staff is really friendly and are always respectable. The apartment was clean when I moved in. I just love it so far.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Since day one the management, in the office and maintenance have been very helpful. The leasing office helps and go out of there way in anyway possible. Maintenance is amazing too and gets the jobs done right away.. I would recommend anyone to move here. Beautiful apartments, friendly people, amazing gym, beautiful pool what more could you ask for.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Great place to live i like it here its nice and quite and the staff is wonderful and very attentive and the people are very friendly and i enjoy living here

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Great management nice environment very quiet and comfortable no complaints at all by far this is a great place to call your home o did I mention door to door trash service

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

New management has exceeded my expectations. Office manager and support staff are friendly and very helpful. Stephanie, Stacy and Jeffrey are all awesome as well as Israel in maintenance. Lots of changes still being made for the better. I'm a happy resident.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I LOVE living here at SYNC at Liberty Hills :) it's a very quiet community. The staff is so amazing here!! This is my first time moving out on my own, and the staff was so helpful during the process.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

The apartment community is good. I love everything about it. But the gates don’t close right and random people walk through the complex and they aren’t residents there.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I like it a lot. In the daytime its quiet. The half star is for nighttime can get loud. Parking is always easy to find and I like that the gates are fully functioning and the remote is easy to use.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Very helpful and they truly care about the residents in the community. Beautiful area,quiet and everyone is really friendly. Always open spots so parking is never an issue

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Nice and quiet everybody very friendly so far parking is good nobody fighting over spots. Everybody walks around with a smile and says hi when passing by

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

My experience has changed over the years. It started out pleasant and has declined. My apartment is very nice on the inside very spacious. The property is dirty and residents leave trash everywhere. Animals are allowed to roam off leashes and there waste is not picked up. I have found animal waste in the corridor on several occasions.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Since I moved here the staff has been very nice. The property is beautiful and kept very clean. The apartments are exquisite and cozy. The bathrooms are to die for.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Beautiful apartment inside and out Management was very helpful and they answered every question I had, they also helped me with my insurance