I feel everything at elysian apartments are good, staff is friendly. Maintenance always gets thing done when you request for service. thanks

We have lived here for 6 months so far and we very much enjoy the community. There are always things for the residents to do and being on the first floor I never hear my upstairs neighbors which is always a plus!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

The staff is super nice. There are some things that need to be done around the complex, like some siding falling down and flower beds that don't have any plants in them

My experiences with the maintanence staff has been superb so far. I would have a work order filed and in less than 24 hours it would be accomplished. I even forgot to put the issues I was having with my front door lock on the order but the individual tasked with my order took it upon themselves to fix it. Needless to say I was a happy camper when I arrived home, can't say that for previous experiences at other complexes I've lived in. Keep up the outstanding work!

Great! Me and my wife love living here. It's quiet and the people are friendly. The gym in great and the homes are great. Easy access to two highways makes it easy to get to and from work

Love it here! Staff is great. Noise level is little to none. Maintainance is friendly and quick. Neighbors are friendly. Everything works properly.

We looked all around to find my daughter the best place to live. After surching this was the best one of them all. Friendly staff easy access to work and great place to call home .

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

This community is a blessing in disguise! It's extremely easy going and very quite. The neighbors are very nice and easy to get along with. I love it here!!!

Shelby in the front office has made choosing to move from my residence of 3 years an easier decision. Great hospitality even from current renters passing by. It's well kept, modern, has a nice gym and pool, and a great fit for me personally.

We are going on 2 months and I love the place so far. It's located near shopping centers and lots of restaurants. It's not far from downtown!