Talaria

I love all the amenities and the staff are great! I felt right at home the moment I moved into my apartment. Every question I have and if I need assistance on anything, the concierge is so helpful.
It is the best place , friendly staff , amazing service and the best community events. I love how we build community here. Your cleaning crew do an amazing job as well.
good. facility is nice, especially the swimming pool. Reading room is nice and comfortable. people are friendly. Location is great. love whole food market.
Just moved in but have found the building to be well appointed and high quality. Staff has been terrific as well. Looking forward to taking advantage of all of the great amenities.
We just moved in... and so far the amenities are all what was promised. The leasing staff lead by Irene has been great and they made our move-in relatively easy.
Love the amenities! Having Whole Foods downstairs is the best. Talaria staff excellent. They are efficient and friendly. Easy move in process.
We have been impressed by the staff here at Talaria, who are all very friendly, welcoming and helpful. We love our new apartment, having never lived in a brand new home before we are enjoying the experience! We have had a few issues; our movers said ours was one of their most difficult moves due to where they had to park and the long walk with all our furniture and boxes to our apartment! Another difficulty has been with the Nest system, the fan runs constantly, but maintenance is working with us on this issue. We love the amenities we have here at Talaria, and plan to take advantage of everything Talaria has to offer! Our neighbors have been friendly and helpful too and we think we are really going to enjoy living here!
Really enjoying the amenities. The neighbors are all so friendly and it's beginning to feel like a community. I have noticed some "rule and restrictions" that I wish would be reconsidered over time. (Aka limited vol and music in the gym?) But we respect those around us and want everyone who lives here to love it too. I would request a proposing a few things: Maybe have an option to offer two spot garage parking since we are not at capacity (this might prevent folks from parking in inappropriate areas) Consider power washing the balconies...they are definitely needing a clean Work harder on the ant pest control issue.
My wife and I moved here at the end of February. After a little snag on the move in incentive it has been all smiles here. It is a great home experience to be able to hit the gym, sauna, and pool after work. Hosting parties has been something we have wanted to do and we have done it more in our time here than our entire time as a couple.
Very friendly, responsive, and professional staff and security people. Noisy neighbors and an ant problem in my apartment and in the pet park, but problems were quickly addressed.