Talaria

Just moved in, so far so good. However, for a new building, it's a little rough in regards to maintenance: Dirt on hall walls, walls around Alameda elevator chipped, Light fixture near freight elevator broken. Also, move in is incredibly difficult: Loading zone is far, no ramp, can't hold doors open and freight elevator has lots of non- freight traffic.
The environment that has been created is very special and brings out the best in people. There have obviously been some great minds and great people behind Talaria!
From the moment we came to view Talaria, it has felt like home. All of the staff has been incredible and our apartment is absolutely gorgeous. We are currently moving in and cannot wait to enjoy everything this building has to offer!
Love it, the building is great the people are wonderful! I will say it is taking to long to get things repaired. I have been waiting a month for my dishwasher and ice maker to be fixed. The security is great and I love Karen and the Alfred team. The building events have been wonderful and well planned. Would love to see more yoga classes and perhaps some morning classes outside in the courtyard.
Very nice , hot ! Safety , quite ! From the beginning a didn’t Believe it I’m leaving this room , but afterwards I start to really ! More over it’s like an dream !
The coffee cans in the third-floor business center are always empty. Others are amazing! The people, the amenities, the location are all excellent.
It's a beautiful place, great location and very friendly staff. I moved in a month ago and everyone has been extremely helpful. Great place to live.
We are so happy with our new apartment. The service has been excellent, the location is convenient to all of our favorite spots, and our view is exceptional! So happy to be Talaria residents!
It's quiet, clean, and a fun considerate community is being formed. The events are great. I wish I could attend more of them. I use the gym all the time and I live being able to take advantage of the pool.
Most neighbors are friendly. I used to give this 5stars without question. Lately, I feel like all the rules and regulations are hindering us from having guest over. I also think the hello Alfred should be an optional charge. As much as I like Karen, it's just not a program for everyone. I would pay for an extra parking spot over hello Alfred any services. Perhaps that could be an option?