We’re new residents but moving long distance has proven to be smooth! The staff is friendly and helpful. The apartment is great, and while we’ve had a few maintenance issues, they were promptly resolved!

My apartment is beautiful The amenities are fabulous.the people working here are superBeing so near to Whole foods is a plus.Who can ask for anything more?

Beautiful and fully equipped complex. All the amenities are very conveniently located and offer a bunch of entertainment options. I have everything I need here!

We had had a rocky start the first two months of moving in due to construction, parking, etc but starting to really enjoy living at Talaria Burbank!

Very friendly, responsive, and professional staff and security people. Noisy neighbors and an ant problem in my apartment and in the pet park, but problems were quickly addressed.

My wife and I moved here at the end of February. After a little snag on the move in incentive it has been all smiles here. It is a great home experience to be able to hit the gym, sauna, and pool after work. Hosting parties has been something we have wanted to do and we have done it more in our time here than our entire time as a couple.

Really enjoying the amenities. The neighbors are all so friendly and it's beginning to feel like a community. I have noticed some "rule and restrictions" that I wish would be reconsidered over time. (Aka limited vol and music in the gym?) But we respect those around us and want everyone who lives here to love it too. I would request a proposing a few things: Maybe have an option to offer two spot garage parking since we are not at capacity (this might prevent folks from parking in inappropriate areas) Consider power washing the balconies...they are definitely needing a clean Work harder on the ant pest control issue.

We have been impressed by the staff here at Talaria, who are all very friendly, welcoming and helpful. We love our new apartment, having never lived in a brand new home before we are enjoying the experience! We have had a few issues; our movers said ours was one of their most difficult moves due to where they had to park and the long walk with all our furniture and boxes to our apartment! Another difficulty has been with the Nest system, the fan runs constantly, but maintenance is working with us on this issue. We love the amenities we have here at Talaria, and plan to take advantage of everything Talaria has to offer! Our neighbors have been friendly and helpful too and we think we are really going to enjoy living here!

Love the amenities! Having Whole Foods downstairs is the best. Talaria staff excellent. They are efficient and friendly. Easy move in process.

We just moved in... and so far the amenities are all what was promised. The leasing staff lead by Irene has been great and they made our move-in relatively easy.

Just moved in but have found the building to be well appointed and high quality. Staff has been terrific as well. Looking forward to taking advantage of all of the great amenities.

good. facility is nice, especially the swimming pool. Reading room is nice and comfortable. people are friendly. Location is great. love whole food market.

It is the best place , friendly staff , amazing service and the best community events. I love how we build community here. Your cleaning crew do an amazing job as well.

I love all the amenities and the staff are great! I felt right at home the moment I moved into my apartment. Every question I have and if I need assistance on anything, the concierge is so helpful.

I love living here! The building is in a great location for me and the amenities are perfect for what I need. The building staff are helping and friendly.

It is so far amazing to live in this apartment. I personally love the attentiveness of the staff to any questions or problems you may have. Another great benefit of living here is the availability of activities that are found throughout the complex. Personally for me this is by far one of the best apartments I have seen, and I cannot wait to fully experience all the activities that Talaria has to offer.

The apartment complex is brand new and has tons of amenities. It is really nice and relaxing . I love it here and would highly reccomend it .

My resident experience has been amazing. Yes, we moved in during construction and were woken up during all hours of the night-(only a few times).. but because the staff are an incredible group of people, all the sleepless nights have been forgotten!! Every single person who is at the front desk has been so friendly and accommodating. My family sold our home and moved to this apartment community. We didn't know what to expect. But the welcoming nature of everyone here; the leasing office, the janitorial services, the concierge staff, the overnight security, etc... has made our transition worthwhile. We would recommend Talaria Burbank to anyone, from every walk of life!

The place is luxurious and quiet. I love hitting the gym, hot tub, and hanging in the pub. I haven't been able to fully enjoy the sky lounge but summer is coming.

The experience has been very pleasant and according to plan thanks to Mana. The staff is very accommodating and the apartment feels like home

I love living here! So happy I moved in when I did! I feel safe, everyone who works here is great, I love the location and I enjoy all the amenities.

Great property. Level of finishes and amenities are off the chart. We love living at Talaria. Even better is the team at Alliance managing it.

I don’t spend much time at the apartment, but the time that I spend at the gym has been amazing thus far. I love the pool area and court side!!!

It’s been great. Everyone on the Talaria team have been amazing. We are really looking forward to being a part of the community. Love the amenities

Moving to Talaria was a bit of a decision for us as we had a beautiful 3 bedroom in Studio City, but it’s closer to my office and we wanted to downsize now that we have an empty nest. So far, so good!