Noise is constantly an issue:
• Neighbors above us are constantly stomping and dropping things on floor throughout the day/evening/night. Clearly not a lot of sound barrier for the price of apartment.
• We’ve had a noise that comes from what seems to be ducting that we’ve reported. Nobody has looked at it or tried to fix. It happens 24/7.
• Children constantly screaming and running up and down hallways.
• Parties going too late in pub area. In fact, this just happened last night. With people screaming past quiet hours.
• Amenities are nice...when they’re working.
• Business center is used as a daycare. This was a selling point when looking for someone who works from home, which I do. Yet, I can’t use it because there are constantly children in there who are not quiet.
• Theater room - when not broken is constantly booked. A bit difficult to use.
• Gym is probably the best amenity.
• Overall, has been poor, to be honest.
• We’ve had ants multiple times since moving in. With the added inconvenience of chemicals in the home to try and get rid of them (and now we’re being charged an additional fee each month for pest control?!). Food was ruined due to this, yet no offer or follow up from staff.
• No door fits properly in the apartment. Bathroom door upon move-in would not close because it was left too long. Rest of doors in apartment have been severely undercut, leaving huge gaps that don’t allow privacy.
• During/after the rain our patio (and by the looks of it every other patio) was overtaken by worms. They’ve since died and dried onto the concrete. We’ve tried sweeping and they’re not coming up. No offer by community to remedy.
• Dishwasher was broken upon move-in. Were told it a couple of days. Ended up being a couple weeks.
• Pet spa area construction - was supposed to be a week. Has been multiple weeks.
• Garage door broken for weeks.
• Have been here nearly 3 months, yet still have not received $1,000 gift card that was promised and in contract. Does this mean I can break lease and move out since you’ve broken the contract?
• Has pretty much been the only redeeming quality since everyone is friendly. However, nothing seems to get done/held accountable?
Overall, I can honestly say this has been one of the worst experiences I’ve had in a community, especially for the price. I’ve lived in tents in the middle of the desert that have been more accommodating and had less issues. It’s *very* disappointing. I’m honestly dreading having to be here for another 10 months if things stay the same.