Talaria

Noise is constantly an issue: • Neighbors above us are constantly stomping and dropping things on floor throughout the day/evening/night. Clearly not a lot of sound barrier for the price of apartment. • We’ve had a noise that comes from what seems to be ducting that we’ve reported. Nobody has looked at it or tried to fix. It happens 24/7. • Children constantly screaming and running up and down hallways. • Parties going too late in pub area. In fact, this just happened last night. With people screaming past quiet hours. Amenities: • Amenities are nice...when they’re working. • Business center is used as a daycare. This was a selling point when looking for someone who works from home, which I do. Yet, I can’t use it because there are constantly children in there who are not quiet. • Theater room - when not broken is constantly booked. A bit difficult to use. • Gym is probably the best amenity. Experience: • Overall, has been poor, to be honest. • We’ve had ants multiple times since moving in. With the added inconvenience of chemicals in the home to try and get rid of them (and now we’re being charged an additional fee each month for pest control?!). Food was ruined due to this, yet no offer or follow up from staff. • No door fits properly in the apartment. Bathroom door upon move-in would not close because it was left too long. Rest of doors in apartment have been severely undercut, leaving huge gaps that don’t allow privacy. • During/after the rain our patio (and by the looks of it every other patio) was overtaken by worms. They’ve since died and dried onto the concrete. We’ve tried sweeping and they’re not coming up. No offer by community to remedy. • Dishwasher was broken upon move-in. Were told it a couple of days. Ended up being a couple weeks. • Pet spa area construction - was supposed to be a week. Has been multiple weeks. • Garage door broken for weeks. • Have been here nearly 3 months, yet still have not received $1,000 gift card that was promised and in contract. Does this mean I can break lease and move out since you’ve broken the contract? Staff: • Has pretty much been the only redeeming quality since everyone is friendly. However, nothing seems to get done/held accountable? Overall, I can honestly say this has been one of the worst experiences I’ve had in a community, especially for the price. I’ve lived in tents in the middle of the desert that have been more accommodating and had less issues. It’s *very* disappointing. I’m honestly dreading having to be here for another 10 months if things stay the same.
Beautiful property with great staff. Everyone is always friendly and helpful The location of this property is perfect! Having Whole Foods adjacent to the building is such a bonus.
Good neighbors, fabulous fitness and business center which we enjoy using service, friendly snd service-minded staff, convenient location with Whole Foods just few steps away, lots of activities going on in the community
Dude, this place is the stuff. Billiards and smoking happen on two different floors. I mean how many ways can I say it to try to make this sentence and description 140 characters. I guess we're going to find out!
Great management team, hard working cleaning staff and great amenities. The location of Talaria is also outstanding and in close proximity to the Whole Foods downstairs and many studios and nearby restaurants and freeway access.
Very friendly building staff. Floors should have been more soundproofed - can hear loud noises in apartment above and music in apartment below. Elevators and parking gate seem to malfunction frequently.
Most neighbors are friendly. I used to give this 5stars without question. Lately, I feel like all the rules and regulations are hindering us from having guest over. I also think the hello Alfred should be an optional charge. As much as I like Karen, it's just not a program for everyone. I would pay for an extra parking spot over hello Alfred any services. Perhaps that could be an option?
It's quiet, clean, and a fun considerate community is being formed. The events are great. I wish I could attend more of them. I use the gym all the time and I live being able to take advantage of the pool.
We are so happy with our new apartment. The service has been excellent, the location is convenient to all of our favorite spots, and our view is exceptional! So happy to be Talaria residents!
It's a beautiful place, great location and very friendly staff. I moved in a month ago and everyone has been extremely helpful. Great place to live.