Talaria

Community is very friendly, haven’t ran into anyone rude it’s been great experience. Everyone seems to respect one another and collects after themselves.
The apartments are beautiful. I love living within walking distance to work. I wish the hot tub/pool was open a little earlier in the morning so I could swim before work. Thanks!
So far I’ve loved living here! Everyone has been so welcoming and kind. The complex is beautiful and I am really enjoying all the amenities and feature s you have access to upon moving in!
We’re new residents but moving long distance has proven to be smooth! The staff is friendly and helpful. The apartment is great, and while we’ve had a few maintenance issues, they were promptly resolved!
My apartment is beautiful The amenities are fabulous.the people working here are superBeing so near to Whole foods is a plus.Who can ask for anything more?
Beautiful and fully equipped complex. All the amenities are very conveniently located and offer a bunch of entertainment options. I have everything I need here!
We had had a rocky start the first two months of moving in due to construction, parking, etc but starting to really enjoy living at Talaria Burbank!
Very friendly, responsive, and professional staff and security people. Noisy neighbors and an ant problem in my apartment and in the pet park, but problems were quickly addressed.
My wife and I moved here at the end of February. After a little snag on the move in incentive it has been all smiles here. It is a great home experience to be able to hit the gym, sauna, and pool after work. Hosting parties has been something we have wanted to do and we have done it more in our time here than our entire time as a couple.
Really enjoying the amenities. The neighbors are all so friendly and it's beginning to feel like a community. I have noticed some "rule and restrictions" that I wish would be reconsidered over time. (Aka limited vol and music in the gym?) But we respect those around us and want everyone who lives here to love it too. I would request a proposing a few things: Maybe have an option to offer two spot garage parking since we are not at capacity (this might prevent folks from parking in inappropriate areas) Consider power washing the balconies...they are definitely needing a clean Work harder on the ant pest control issue.