It's been some good and some bad so far. I communicated already with some of the management at Talaria about some of the misses that were disappointing. The unit is nice, the location is great, and the amenities are nice as well. Mana was great to work with during the rental process. After we moved in, though, there were some real issues, including not being told when workers were coming by, the check in process took quite some time, etc.

It is a nice new building with great amenities. Construction completion timeline is longer than expected, which is getting a bit frustrating, but otherwise experience has been pretty smooth so far.

Everything is perfect. Mana helps us a lot! I love my room and atmosphere of this apartment. It's quiet and peaceful. I also love the way there are many entrances. It's convenient!

The establishment is very new, and for being new everything seems to get very organized and they have great staff! Place is clean, area is gorgeous and the amenities are amazing. Beautiful peaceful place!

Staff is very friendly here, amenities are always kept in clean and working order. Fit and finish of everything here is excellent! I definitely plan on staying here for awhile.

I relocated from Washington, D.C. and decided to move to Talaria and I must say Andrew made the transition from one state to the next very easy, his professionalism was beyond my expectations, when he was off the assistant manager was very kind and helped me understand anything I had questions about. The property itself is amazing and I look forward to calling Talaria home for a couple years. GREAT JOB TALARIA!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE the staff at Talaria. However, I was very disheartened to move in at full lease price without any amenities in place. I spoke to local and regional management about this without any sort of compensation.

Staff is so great. Still haven't met a lot of folks. I did have some issues with the FOB access which was rectified quickly. Otherwise, I am loving all the amenities... especially the hot tub and gym!

The whole team at Talaria Burbank was amazing and went out of their way to ensure a great move in! Thank you to Andrew, DeJon, Irene, Cameron and Mana!

Amazing place to live. We just moved in, and this place is incredible. Its modern, clean, and has spectacular views. It's also in a prime location. LOVE IT.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT. It's like being in Disneyland every day. There isn't a better place to live. I am so thankful that we moved here. Best decision we made, ever.

I had Mana as a leasing rep - what a fantastic person. She helped us so many times and made our move to Talaria the best ever. Mana always has a smile.

I love the apartment but I am not happy with the concessions not given to new residents when they didn’t have all of the amenities. I am still waiting on repairs as well

Just got done moving in and the dust has barely settled. We can't wait for construction to be done so we can take full advantage of everything Talaria has to offer. Let's go!!!