I am very happy to say that, the Talon Hill to be my favorite apartment home since I moved in over a 6 month ago. Most important is a nice ventilation in apartments compare to other communities and also Everyone at the office is polite, professional, and communicative. The apartments are well maintained and I have had very few minor problems which have always been addressed quickly. I would highly recommended Talon Hill for courteous and friendly people who want a relaxing environment.

Talon Hills is nicely located near the foothills of the Rocky Mtns. making easy access to trails. They do a nice job of taking care of the community and hot tub is wonderful. Ive enjoyed my stay here so far.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The office crew takes such great care of the residents. They are very quick to fix problems that come up. The neighborhood in general is quick and peacful.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Noisy neighbors and not enough parking spaces. I like the community but the lack of maintenance/accountability is frustrating. The grass outside is always uneven because the landscapers don’t care. The bulb at the dog park has been out since we’ve moved in.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The place is great and the hot tub being open year round is the best feature. Community events could be communicated better but emails get sent out at least

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hills has been a wonderful place for our family. Staff is nice and always quickly to respond whether its a little question or a maintenance issue.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Love the view from the patio. I like the year round pool with the hot tub. We have used it 3 times in less than a month. I also like the dogggie stations around the neighborhood.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This place definitely give a lot of bang for your buck. Large apartments, attached garage, and a wonderful hot tub. I cannot wait for summer to sit out on my balcony and enjoy the wonderful view. I love living here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I toured the complex and it is amazing! I can't wait to move in! Kaylee was friendly and answered all of our questions. The community is kept up well and the amenities are worth it from what I can tell.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Overall I love it here. The parking can suck sometimes, but the office staff is really great as well as maintenance. I do wish they would update some equipment in the gym though.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I really like this apartment. Staff really nice and helpful. The environment is perfect not too much going on here. I would recommend these apartments to anyone

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This is a wonderful community to live in. Fantastic views, great walking areas and plenty near by. A easy part of the city to live in. The staff is always helpful.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Yeah...to the Talon Hill staff and residents. Everyone is helpful and goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I enjoy living here with my pets.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far, it's been great experience living here. The community is great, quiet, safe and secure. The location is great, we access to nearby highways and shopping. The thing that I like the most is the quietness, the tranquility, and the view, The staff is great very responsive and make one feel like family.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

After making a complaint about a mail issue, the office did a great job at assisting in the problem. I can’t wait to see if the new system for packages works!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very nice place to live beside trash and maintenance issues. Office is very nice and always a nice place to come in I love how they do community things in there

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Overall, a really great place to live! Love the community/neighbors. The staff are all really helpful and friendly. The facilities/apartments are nice. Wish they would update some features, such as perimeter fence, carports and apartment appliances. Still, wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Brandy made the application process pain free. Impressed so far!! She answered all our rental questions and needs. Application was processed quickly

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

There was some confusion for my apartment And I was given the wrong address by the office so I shipped a few things to the wrong address luckily that apartment was vacant. I think the community is clean and animal friendly. I love there is a dog park close.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have lived at Talon Hill for almost two years now. I have not had any complaints and any maintenance request has been timely. The neighbors have their moments as does any community but I wouldnt want to live anywhere else. The apartment is spacious and the layout is friendly for roomates. The front office staff and the manager Kaylee are nothing short of amazing and accomodating. 5 stars!!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s great so far, we love the neighborhood, it’s a beautiful apartment, great garage, the pool and hot tub are wonderful. All of the neighbors I’ve met have been pleasant.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We actually began our journey with Talon Hill apts I. A two bedroom. After two years we expanded and moved to a three bedroom. It has been a wonderful place to live! Thank you for our clean and quiet community and thank you for the events you provide!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We moved from out of state so I was nervous to do it all online. Kaylee was very helpful and understanding and made the transition very smooth. They have good floor plans and a quite community

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have liked living here so far. It's a great location and I like everything around me. I haven't had many problems with my utilities. I feel safe living here and the employees are friendly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great place on the North side of town. Really nice, high quality, and easy to get to. Been here for a month and have nothing but good things to say!