Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The community is real nice and friendly and I love being here it’s close by everything the management is real reasonable and they care for the community
Great staff and nice apartments. The parties the staff host are super fun. I have lived here for many years and I love it. The club house has a nice pool and hot tub... Thank you so much Talon Hills.
Leasing office is very helpful patient and understanding process was smooth as it was our first time ever renting we have always owned Staff are very friendly maintenance responded very fast when our washer flooded the kitchen
Love the apartment. Hate that we have to go through Colorado Springs utilities. They’re so outrageously overpriced. And also having to pay for the valet trash. I’d rather save myself $25/month and take the trash down to the dumpster myself.
This is one of the best apartment complexes in the city. I renewed my lease, again, in November, 2019.. If you have any problems in your apartment..ur appliances, sinks, etc., They come within a day or two, at most... The staff in the office will address your concerns and immediately address your issues..The prices are comparable to other places but having my own (attached) garage is a winner for me.. Barb Keeley.. Happy to call Talon Hill home...
Great community Great management ... Great maintenance. Management is very nice and co-operative. Helpful team. They are very communicative and always wiling to help.
Everything about mo omg in and living here has been so great! Management is very responsive and respectful. The community is courteous and kind hearted. The appartments themselves are more than we expected.
I’ve lived at Talon Hill for close to six years. I really enjoy living here. I love the layout of my apartment. I feel very safe here, and the property is well lit at night. The office staff are very friendly and accommodating. Maintenance staff are prompt and efficient. All of the grounds and the pool area are beautifully maintained. Talon Hill is very pet friendly. I enjoy seeing all of the dogs. There is a great fenced-in area for the dogs to run. Talon Hill is located in a great area, and quick access to I-25. The views of the Front Range from Talon Hill are so beautiful. This is a wonderful place to live.
So far I'v been living here for 5 months and I've been impressed with Talon Hills. This is by far the best apartments I lived in and would love to be staying here for the next couple of years until I finish school. I love the cleanliness, how friendly the staff is, and all the updates on the whole COVID-19 pandemic. I am very happy to be here!
It’s great! I love this place! We just moved in March so we haven’t gotten to use the amenities or mingle much since the pandemic, but so far the people are friendly and staff is very helpful! It’s beautiful here, I feel safe, and I get nothing but good vibes! 😁👍🏽