We moved from out of state so I was nervous to do it all online. Kaylee was very helpful and understanding and made the transition very smooth. They have good floor plans and a quite community

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Have experience safety issues from the beginning and no compassion from manager kiyla and general manager Jennifer. Has door lock issues from the beginning

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This complex used to be good (clean, good residents, lower transition, maintenance problems fixed) and the management staff and employees were available and friendly. I am moving out and happy to do so, after 5 years this complex is not what it used to be,

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I called maintenance to key my pad on the garage and then I was told they did not know what the pad was for and then my boyfriend calls and the manager told him to bring in the fob to rekeying the pad??????? I wonder if s tone is talking and communicating over there at the office

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This used to be THE place to live in northern Colorado Springs. The residents they brought in were nice, the staff knew you by name, and maintenance and upkeep was of utmost priority. Now we have dog poop everywhere on the grounds, the staff has all changed over and no one knows who you are and do not care to know you either, and they are allowing sketchy people to move in. This is not the place to live. There are many more, newer and more secure apartments on the north side.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Since new management it has been better. The old management would not fix anything in my appointment or answer the phone. Thank God for new management

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very nice place to live beside trash and maintenance issues. Office is very nice and always a nice place to come in I love how they do community things in there

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far, the staff has been helpful and nice. Great experience thus far. They have answered all my questions and assisted when needed. The apt was clean upon move in. Impressed!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The maintenance is awesome, they always respond to your work order in a timely manner. The staff is pretty nice. The community is quiet and conveniently located. The parking is terrible. Good luck finding a parking spot close to your apartment after work. The lack of available parking will definitely prevent me from renewing a lease with my current apartment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Some people dont pick up after their dogs. Sometimes the neighbors can be loud. Overall it's ok. Like the location is good because it's close to the highway but not loud close and it's close to some nice small shops.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The management is very good here, Kayle is very nice. The stairs need to be cleared when it snows on the third level. The view of Colorado Springs is wonderful from here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon is a beautiful place in the Colorado Springs area, talon needs improvement in returning emails timely and addressing the front desk personal. Very unprofessional

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Noisy neighbors and not enough parking spaces. I like the community but the lack of maintenance/accountability is frustrating. The grass outside is always uneven because the landscapers don’t care. The bulb at the dog park has been out since we’ve moved in.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far it’s ok. The people that work here are helpful so that’s good. I also like the fact that there is a lot of parking. The apartment itself is also good.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have been living at talon a while now and the maintenance has gotten better and the management too. I liked the pie Wednesday last week. Thank you

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living here. We have looked at other places in Colorado Springs and the area here is the best. I love the openness at Talon and it is very quiet too.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

They recently changed out the whole staff so things aren’t the same as they used to be. They do things differently. Kind of Steep price for how updated the apartments are but I mean I stay for the location and convenience, I still like them

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My apartment complex at Talon Hills has been relatively positive. The gym in the club house needs an upgrade and different equipment. There is a shoulder press machine but no machine for back muscles which is kind of odd. My individual apartment is nice but one major problem is my kitchen sinks hot water can get up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit which I think is a little too hot.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to live with a terrific location and really friendly neighbors. I am able to get places and back home quickly, not having to drive south into the mess if I-25

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

After making a complaint about a mail issue, the office did a great job at assisting in the problem. I can’t wait to see if the new system for packages works!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Low noise level is a priority to me because I’m an insomniac and struggle to stay asleep. Staff is hit or miss, I love interacting with Kaylie however the woman who was helping me when I initially leased was very rude to residents who walked in at like 5:55 (Clubhouse office closed at 6).

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We love living here!! The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because we have only been tenants for 3 months, and I have yet to use all the amenities.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The office crew takes such great care of the residents. They are very quick to fix problems that come up. The neighborhood in general is quick and peacful.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have liked living here so far. It's a great location and I like everything around me. I haven't had many problems with my utilities. I feel safe living here and the employees are friendly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far so good! All the amenities are nice. I miss the monthly events that used to happen last year, as a good way to meet other neighbors and the likes. The pool are is sweet too. Although the grills have not been connected for a year. Maybe they are now but just no communication on that.