I love this place. I don't think I've said that for many apartments in my life time. It's well kept, and the people in the office and maintenance are very nice and helpful when you have a problem or question about anything.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We love living here!! The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because we have only been tenants for 3 months, and I have yet to use all the amenities.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Office staff very friendly. Really love the pool and gym. Like having the valet garbage service. The community events are great. This engages the community

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Love everything at Talon!! We have lived here for 2 years and just renewed our lease for another year. I enjoy our big apartment that is spacious and open.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Nice apartment complex. Not as updated as some, but not bad. Only complaint is irresponsible pet owners that don't pick up after their dog. But, someone from the complex routinely picks up the messes.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far the move in process has been great. Staff is very helpful and great to work with. Apartments are clean and layout is nice. Amenities are great as well.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far it’s ok. The people that work here are helpful so that’s good. I also like the fact that there is a lot of parking. The apartment itself is also good.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Awesome community Great apartments, nice ventilation in apartments compare to other communities. Prompt maintenance and service. Great staff (Managment and Maintenance both). Like very much since staying in last two years.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Just moved into our community and absolutely love it. My girlfriend and I are eager to meet the friendly neighbors and cute pets too! Amazing view and very homey

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I'm really glad I found Talon Hill! They have provided a discreet, safe place to be and it shows in the care their staff provides. When I put in a maintenance call, I got a call 45 min later so they could schedule someone coming into my unit versus just showing up. Very positive experience!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We enjoy living here and still think it’s the best value. I love how quickly they have responded to cleaning the snow! The office staff has been very helpful also.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hill is a beautiful complex in a very quiet neighborhood. I have been living here for two years without any issues besides average wear and tear of the apartment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Really enjoy living here. Just renewed our lease for the 2nd time, staff was super helpful with renewing issues and really love the quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Good community to live in, nice pool, jacuzzi, valet trash pickup. The staff here are very nice, anything you need they are on top of it. Definitely check it out.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This used to be THE place to live in northern Colorado Springs. The residents they brought in were nice, the staff knew you by name, and maintenance and upkeep was of utmost priority. Now we have dog poop everywhere on the grounds, the staff has all changed over and no one knows who you are and do not care to know you either, and they are allowing sketchy people to move in. This is not the place to live. There are many more, newer and more secure apartments on the north side.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The staff was great to work with and was very helpful! They answered all my questions and concerns upon move in. Even when there was an issue that arose, their staff immediately resolved the problem.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I love living here. The staff is so accommodating and friendly, and the people are courteous. The amenities are numerous and easily accessible. I always feel safe here and they know me by name in the office! I would definitely recommend Talon Hill to others.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have leased for 5 years and has been great now that the new staff is there...the maintenance team is quick to respond and go the extra mile.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hill has been a wonderful place to live for me and my daughter. Great staff, friendly neighbors, good service, and inviting atmosphere.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I am a new resident here at Talon Hill, everything has been absolutely amazing the only reason I did not give it a 5 star is due to the dog poop that other residents have failed to pick up after their dogs.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Getting into the community was fast and painless. Office staff was efficient and very friendly. So far I am very happy with my new home. 😋

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The management is very good here, Kayle is very nice. The stairs need to be cleared when it snows on the third level. The view of Colorado Springs is wonderful from here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Aubrey was fabulous, and so friendly! Application and Move-in process went smoothly. Happy to be here and look forward to getting to know my neighbors.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The leasing process was easy and painless. The leasing agent i worked with Kaylee, was very attentive and made the whole moving process great!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

we love living here. It is our first apt. experience in over 40 yrs. since we owned a home previously. Service response great when needed. Friendly efficient staff and great neighbors. Safe and quiet. Best choice we could have made. Ellen B.