People who care about you in nice buildings and grounds. Good maintenance staff and a better place to live for us. We enjoy the closeness to everything North and small town feel.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far so good, some mi or moving issues, however, other than that is a great community. Great staff :-) very professional and reachable. ..

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Kaylee, Roger and Mark have been extremely helpful and friendly since I first came to visit Talon Hills all the way up to my move-in. Very happy I chose to reside here!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

After having various bad experiences with apartments, Talon Hill made it feel easy to move in. The staff was extremely helpful and so far we’ve been nothing but pleased.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Such excellent customer service! The staff,especially Kaylee, went out of their way to help make my move as smooth as possible. I’ve never been so happy before with staff, apartment & grounds. I’ve never felt more welcome!!!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I’ve really enjoyed my experience here. The place is in a wonderful location, the apartment is a quality place with nice amenities. The front office staff is always friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew have always quickly responded to requests and fixed any issues I have had. Great place, recommend to others!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have been living at talon a while now and the maintenance has gotten better and the management too. I liked the pie Wednesday last week. Thank you

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This has become my new home. Even with the changes that have happened since I moved in over a year ago, this community has stayed a warn inviting environment

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great experience so far. Had a little trouble renewing our lease but everything else has been great. Very quick with maintenance requests and friendly staff.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living here. The landscaping is beautiful, and everyone is friendly. It’s convenient to shopping, dining, and activities and located in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The community is well maintained and the both the office staff and maintenance staff are very helpful. I've had several small issues with my HVAC and the repairs were accomplished very quickly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I moved in on 10/4/18. My experience as a resident has been good thus far. The staff has been attentive to my concerns that I have brought to their attention and have addressed promptly. For that, I am thankful...

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very nice complex. Maintenance is very receptive. The apartment is very nice but the appliances are getting old and our dishwasher does a poor job and the refrigerator never stops humming. Office receptionist never has the answer to questions and just says, “I don’t know” and is a little short in her responses. There are large piles of poop around. I have put negatives but overall we enjoy living here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great place! Living here is enjoyable. Maintenance is wonderful. Safe, enjoyable place with many friendly neighbors. We are at home and have a wonderful floor plan.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I love everything about Talon Hill. Beautifully maintained grounds, great office and maintenance, pet friendly, safe environment. A friendly place to live.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Beautiful community. Very friendly staff. Would highly recommend this place to anyone. The surrounding area is gorgeous.in a prime location for all your needs.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

They recently changed out the whole staff so things aren’t the same as they used to be. They do things differently. Kind of Steep price for how updated the apartments are but I mean I stay for the location and convenience, I still like them

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My apartment complex at Talon Hills has been relatively positive. The gym in the club house needs an upgrade and different equipment. There is a shoulder press machine but no machine for back muscles which is kind of odd. My individual apartment is nice but one major problem is my kitchen sinks hot water can get up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit which I think is a little too hot.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I really like the community. It is very quiet and a great location. The staff is very helpful and I would recommend this community to others.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This is my first apartment after graduating from college. I have never been disappointed. It is a warm environment and all of the residents i have met are incredibly friendly. I always feel safe. This is a great place to live.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Staff is friendly and maintenance are always on top of requests even if it is after hours. The property stays clean and well maintained as well.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very well kept apartments. We ended up staying an extra year. Great community club house and pool. The rent though seems a little above average.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to live with a terrific location and really friendly neighbors. I am able to get places and back home quickly, not having to drive south into the mess if I-25

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Quiet and safe. Convenient to I-25 and local businesses. Views of Pikes Peak and Air Force Academy make this north Springs community a dream living location.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living here. We have looked at other places in Colorado Springs and the area here is the best. I love the openness at Talon and it is very quiet too.