Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s been a great experience living here. The people are friendly and responsive. The location is phenomenal. I would definitely recommend this place.
This is by far the best apartment I lived in. The area is very quiet and friendly. The staff are amazing and very helpful. When I moved in, all the appliances were clean and in good working condition. Overall I am very happy to live here and would recommend Talon Hills to anyone!
Every staff member is always smiling no matter when you see them. They are also always willing to help with anything and get around to fixing anything you may have a complaint about.
Very helpful staff myself and my wife are very happy to be part of this community. The place is awesome and beautiful and in a great are of town.
I have really enjoyed living here, the staff is courteous and always willing to help. My neighbors are nice and quiet and on occasion we will exchange pleasantries.
I’ve lived at Talon Hill for over five years. I enjoy living here. I love the layout of my apartment. I feel very safe here, and the property is well lit at night. The office staff are very friendly and accommodating. Maintenance staff are prompt and efficient. The grounds and pool area are beautifully maintained. Talon Hill is very pet friendly. I enjoy seeing all of the dogs. There is a fenced-in area for the dogs to run. Talon Hill is located in a great area, and quick access to I-25.
I haven’t lived here too long, but so far I have had a great experience. I love my apartment. The staff here are always so friendly and helpful.
Great place to live. Great maintenance team. Great mangement. Nice apartments with good ventilation. Peaceful living. Love to live here. Family friendly.
This has been the most positive moving experience ever! Them management team is so patient, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I am enjoying this community!
Great place to live. Good Management and maintenance team. Nice neighborhood. Secure community. Prompt response Time to time meet and greet events