Great staff and nice apartments. The parties the staff host are super fun. I have lived here for many years and I love it. The club house has a nice pool and hot tub... Thank you so much Talon Hills... I live your style.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hill Staff are a great to work with. They are quick to respond to maintenance issues. The community is friendly and quiet. The apartments are spacious with all the amenities you could want.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s great to have a Friendly staff and super clean property! I have always felt safe here day and night, while out enjoying the community and walking my dogs.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The maintenance is awesome, they always respond to your work order in a timely manner. The staff is pretty nice. The community is quiet and conveniently located. The parking is terrible. Good luck finding a parking spot close to your apartment after work. The lack of available parking will definitely prevent me from renewing a lease with my current apartment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I absolutely love this apartment complex. The management is awesome. The homes are beautiful. However I recommend better security options. I know this might be a pricey recommendation but, a gate or a sentry (security guard) could be a good improvement. The other day a vehicle almost got broken into right next to mine. Other than that this community rocks!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Still happy to call Talon Hills home. The staff is so helpful and great. They always have coffee and great snacks in the lobby! They have recently updated their public computers with mounted televisions for monitors. Makes doing business so convenient.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Everyone who works here is super nice and very helpful. The one thing I would like to change is to be informed when a resident get a package and it is in the office, it would be nice to receive an email letting us know its there.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Ok have lived here for over 4 years and have enjoyed the staff, the accommodation, and the apartment style. However, over the years I have noticed the shift in the quality of residents living here. The community has become louder.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We have felt very welcome by everyone at Talon Hill and we haven't even moved in yet! We are looking forward to being a part of the family and to sharing many happy moments within the community!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hill is quiet and respectable community. The peaceful atmosphere and the kind neighbors is the reason that I have renewed my lease here! Thank you for all the great times!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Amazing, cozy lifestyle. Quiet area of the springs with great views and an amazing pool. Dog friendly complex with grounds to walk your dogs in peace.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great open floor plan and apartment that feels like home. Love the fireplace, balcony and view is great! Convenient location and enjoy the amenities here. Nicest apartment we have lived in, hands down.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Moving here on short notice, it was refreshing to speak with the Talon Hill staff and know exactly what kind of home we'd be living in. We were not disappointed! The staff are friendly and helpful and the neighborhood is wonderful!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Nice area in Colorado Springs! The area is very clean and quiet. The complex is filled with friendly neighbors and is very dog friendly. Great views!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s been a nice place to live. The people are really helpful and courteous. I enjoy the workout room and I use it often. I love never having to take out the trash!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Nice quite community. Very open spacious complex. The staff and other residence are very friendly and welcoming. Bright clean apartment with great amenities.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Beautiful apartment! Great leasing agents (shout out to Jessica) . Only complaint is the gym doesn't have everything...but it's still pretty okay.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very nice apartments with a very quite community. In a great location. There is plenty of shopping nearby as well as fun things to do. We are really enjoying our stay here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Have experience safety issues from the beginning and no compassion from manager kiyla and general manager Jennifer. Has door lock issues from the beginning

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Home! Absolutely love it here! The staff is amazing. Always feel safe. Great neighborhood and community. Staff is always doing something fun to get everyone together as a community.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hill Apartment Homes is a wonderful apartment complex!! Convenient location, affordable, pet friendly, welcoming neighbors and staff.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great apartment. Clean buildings and very friendly and helpful staff. I have two dogs and the neighborhoods surrounding the apartment as well as the community within are dog friendly. My husband and I highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have had a great experience with the office staff at Talon. We have loved living in this community - it is quiet and always well maintained.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Our apartment is cozy, our porch has a wonderful view with lots of sun and the neighborhood is well landscaped. The area is quiet and the neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We have lived at Talon Hill for 4 years now and we always feel safe and the staff has always been supportive and helpful through our time at Talon Hill. It is home for us.