The staff is Friendly and Jessica has been amazing help since day 1. The Talon Hill community is very clean and very quiet. This is our first apartment experience and it has been good.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Our family loves living here! It is a beautiful place and very quite. The staff goes out of their way to make us feel like a big family. Thank you!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

First night here and I felt safe, warm, and relaxed. Staff has been unbelievable and very helpful, professional and patient. Thank you very much.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I've lived at Talon Hill Apartments since February 2016. I love the community. The staff is really friendly & helpful. No issues since moving in.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very nice and well kept grounds. Apts are spacious and up-to-date with new appliances. Office has very nice people who are very accommodating and work with you.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My husband & I love living here. The staff in the front office and the maintenance team are both incredible. We also love attending the community events!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is great. Staff is amazing and the facilities are great. Only issues is the grounds (people cant pick up after there dogs :( )

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Quiet, safe neighborhood and a great place to live. Office management and maintenance workers are responsive and friendly. Dog friendly and good for families in a good location

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It would be closer to 5 stars, but there is one area in the middle of the complex that has no landscaping. The rest of the apartments have landscaping except for the middle part that faces several buildings (1445 is one of them). The overall community is nice and quiet though, which is nice because not every place can say that, and I value it greatly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Really nice apartments but walls and ceilings kind of thin so you hear everything. Also had some packages stolen right off the doorstep on the second floor multiple times.

Talon Hill Apartment Homes is an excellent place to live! Plenty of space with an added bonus of a fitness center, pool, and hot tub! Very nice and safe area!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We have been living here since August and have so far been very pleased with Talon Hill apartments. The staff is very friendly and helpful and we have not had any issues with our apartment. Great location, very well kept, and good amenities. I would highly recommend to my friends and family.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very clean and pleasant place to live. Work orders are always addressed promptly. Staff at the front office are always helpful. Love the Balet trash service.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I love the community overall. The staff is really nice and maintence staff responds to any requests really quickly. The walls are a little bit thin so you will hear your neighbors when they walk and stuff which didn’t bother me personally since that’s what you should expect living in an apartment. The only reason I took away half a star is because some of the residents aren’t very friendly but overall I love these apartments which is why I’m staying and starting another lease.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The community is very well kept, quiet and conveinient for getting to and from work. The staff is super helpful and always kind and easy to work with.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Overall a pleasurable neighborhood to live in. Their staff is always friendly and maintenance is always completed in a timely manner. Highly recommended