My apartment complex at Talon Hills has been relatively positive. The gym in the club house needs an upgrade and different equipment. There is a shoulder press machine but no machine for back muscles which is kind of odd. My individual apartment is nice but one major problem is my kitchen sinks hot water can get up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit which I think is a little too hot.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I really like the community. It is very quiet and a great location. The staff is very helpful and I would recommend this community to others.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This is my first apartment after graduating from college. I have never been disappointed. It is a warm environment and all of the residents i have met are incredibly friendly. I always feel safe. This is a great place to live.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Staff is friendly and maintenance are always on top of requests even if it is after hours. The property stays clean and well maintained as well.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very well kept apartments. We ended up staying an extra year. Great community club house and pool. The rent though seems a little above average.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to live with a terrific location and really friendly neighbors. I am able to get places and back home quickly, not having to drive south into the mess if I-25

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Quiet and safe. Convenient to I-25 and local businesses. Views of Pikes Peak and Air Force Academy make this north Springs community a dream living location.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living here. We have looked at other places in Colorado Springs and the area here is the best. I love the openness at Talon and it is very quiet too.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This apartment community is awesome. Really clean, quiet and spacious! I had a great experience touring and when I decided to sign the lease it was quick and painless.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far I haven’t got to spend much time at home but I am really enjoying how quiet it is so far. I also love the view from my apartment. I’m looking forward to the first community event

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I love living at Talon Hill. I have been a resident for four years. The grounds are so beautiful, and I love seeing all of the doggies going on their walks. Ronnie and Vernon are the greatest.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Since new management it has been better. The old management would not fix anything in my appointment or answer the phone. Thank God for new management

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great community Great apartments Happy to be the resident here Like the apartments and environment One only thing should have a play area for kids

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far I have really enjoyed my stay. My apartment is really nice, and I feel like the neighborhood is quiet and safe. The staff here is very friendly. My move in was quick and easy. I'm excited to live here!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Definitely enjoyed my experience so far living here. The apartments and grounds are well kept. The only downside is maintenance can be a little slow. Other than that highly recommended

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hills is great. Nice Pool/Hot tub and club house with a very safe feeling environment. Main negative is the usual downtimes of the pool and hot tub.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Anita in the office is fabulous, she was able to arrange my seamless move in and ensure I was all set up. So far so good - it is a great, quiet community.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon hills is a wonderful place to live. The staff and residents are friendly and accommodating. I love the club house and notice that it is always clean and welcoming.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Wonderful community, clean, great amenities and staff. Great place to live. The apartments are well built and quiet. The residents are very friendly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I absolutely love Talon Hill. The apartments are like brand new. The views are stunning. I've never had an issue parking and I feel safe sleeping with my windows open on the first floor. Would recommend 10/10.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far, the staff has been helpful and nice. Great experience thus far. They have answered all my questions and assisted when needed. The apt was clean upon move in. Impressed!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My experience at Talon Hills has been very satisfying. It has been a super quiet and relaxing place to live. The office staff is friendly, professional and helpful with any situation that happens to come up. Maintenance is reliable and flexible in their work. Thank you, Talon Hills for an amazing place to call home.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The people here are really nice. I love the trashpick up, it helps a lot. I would say the only bad part is it's a little bit on the expensive side and the walls are super thin

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far very good . Like the location , and everyone very nice. Was here last yr for a shorter time. Everything very clean and spacious . Pool very nice also👍

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far so good! Only incident was someone’s car almost got stolen but other than that it’s a very nice complex. It’s usually quiet and relaxing which is nice after work.