We moved here for the location (close to work), but we were pleasantly surprised by how kind the staff is and how they make it feel like home. We love living here!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s a good place to live. Great location and not too busy or crowded. Great part of town near a lot of my favorite people and places. I recommend it for people with busy lives.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I just moved in, so it’s early! But leasing staff seem nice. Snow removal is good. Put in a work order yesterday; still waiting for a resolution. But it’s early.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I came in to check out this apartment complex and feel in love with the layout it’s huge when you walk in it’s like a condo not a tiny apartment it’s and actual home

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We have lived here about a week now and Roger worked fast to get us into an apartment since we had a bit of a time crunch to move. Everyone in the office is nice and we are impressed with the layout of the floor plan and how quiet the community is. There are places to take your dogs for walks which is a big plus for us.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

People who care about you in nice buildings and grounds. Good maintenance staff and a better place to live for us. We enjoy the closeness to everything North and small town feel.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far so good, some mi or moving issues, however, other than that is a great community. Great staff :-) very professional and reachable. ..

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Kaylee, Roger and Mark have been extremely helpful and friendly since I first came to visit Talon Hills all the way up to my move-in. Very happy I chose to reside here!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

After having various bad experiences with apartments, Talon Hill made it feel easy to move in. The staff was extremely helpful and so far we’ve been nothing but pleased.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Such excellent customer service! The staff,especially Kaylee, went out of their way to help make my move as smooth as possible. I’ve never been so happy before with staff, apartment & grounds. I’ve never felt more welcome!!!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I’ve really enjoyed my experience here. The place is in a wonderful location, the apartment is a quality place with nice amenities. The front office staff is always friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew have always quickly responded to requests and fixed any issues I have had. Great place, recommend to others!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have been living at talon a while now and the maintenance has gotten better and the management too. I liked the pie Wednesday last week. Thank you

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This has become my new home. Even with the changes that have happened since I moved in over a year ago, this community has stayed a warn inviting environment

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great experience so far. Had a little trouble renewing our lease but everything else has been great. Very quick with maintenance requests and friendly staff.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living here. The landscaping is beautiful, and everyone is friendly. It’s convenient to shopping, dining, and activities and located in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The community is well maintained and the both the office staff and maintenance staff are very helpful. I've had several small issues with my HVAC and the repairs were accomplished very quickly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I moved in on 10/4/18. My experience as a resident has been good thus far. The staff has been attentive to my concerns that I have brought to their attention and have addressed promptly. For that, I am thankful...

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very nice complex. Maintenance is very receptive. The apartment is very nice but the appliances are getting old and our dishwasher does a poor job and the refrigerator never stops humming. Office receptionist never has the answer to questions and just says, “I don’t know” and is a little short in her responses. There are large piles of poop around. I have put negatives but overall we enjoy living here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great place! Living here is enjoyable. Maintenance is wonderful. Safe, enjoyable place with many friendly neighbors. We are at home and have a wonderful floor plan.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I love everything about Talon Hill. Beautifully maintained grounds, great office and maintenance, pet friendly, safe environment. A friendly place to live.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Beautiful community. Very friendly staff. Would highly recommend this place to anyone. The surrounding area is gorgeous.in a prime location for all your needs.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

They recently changed out the whole staff so things aren’t the same as they used to be. They do things differently. Kind of Steep price for how updated the apartments are but I mean I stay for the location and convenience, I still like them

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My apartment complex at Talon Hills has been relatively positive. The gym in the club house needs an upgrade and different equipment. There is a shoulder press machine but no machine for back muscles which is kind of odd. My individual apartment is nice but one major problem is my kitchen sinks hot water can get up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit which I think is a little too hot.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I really like the community. It is very quiet and a great location. The staff is very helpful and I would recommend this community to others.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This is my first apartment after graduating from college. I have never been disappointed. It is a warm environment and all of the residents i have met are incredibly friendly. I always feel safe. This is a great place to live.