Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My experience so far has been great. The staff is amazing and will go far and beyond to help you. The neighbors in the community are great and friendly as well.
I've absolutely loved my residence with Talon Hill! I've lived in several apartment complexes over the years and this one by far has been the best! For reasons why, first the location of the apartments is great! Living here within minutes of whatever you may need is extremely helpful, and the area surrounding is continuing to grow and add more as time goes by! Also, the complex is quiet! I've never had any substantial noise concerns at all. Secondly, the maintenance crew works very timely. I've had a handful of little maintenance issues over the last two years but they are always resolved as soon as possible! Third, the complex itself is lovely! The clubhouse, to pool area, and fitness room is always well kept. The apartment units themselves are also very nice. For the 2bed 2bath unit we rent, the price is just right especially considering the amount of space we have! Overall, I love Talon Hill and if circumstances don't change, i'm sure we'll be staying here for even longer!
Lovely grounds and friendly staff. The maintenance people are prompt and clean up after there maintenance.. I love the location, very convenient to highway, shopping and coffee houses.
Low noise level is a priority to me because I’m an insomniac and struggle to stay asleep. Staff is hit or miss, I love interacting with Kaylie however the woman who was helping me when I initially leased was very rude to residents who walked in at like 5:55 (Clubhouse office closed at 6).
Everyone has been incredibly nice and the apartment and complex are so beautiful. Maintenance has been very timely aside from one instance. No issues with parking or accessing amenities. My partner and I feel so at home here.
So far so good! All the amenities are nice. I miss the monthly events that used to happen last year, as a good way to meet other neighbors and the likes. The pool are is sweet too. Although the grills have not been connected for a year. Maybe they are now but just no communication on that.
Excellent facility, apartment complex is well planned out and feels more like a resort than apartment! Clean, pet-friendly, comfortable. The staff is very helpful, responsive, and friendly.
This is a great place. Friendly and clean well kept grounds. Special thank you to the office for being so understanding with my financial down fall. Identity theft can really suck the life out of you. Being a single mom and allowing me to catch up with out issues or fear. It means a lot to me.
This complex used to be good (clean, good residents, lower transition, maintenance problems fixed) and the management staff and employees were available and friendly. I am moving out and happy to do so, after 5 years this complex is not what it used to be,
I’ve lived at Talon for almost five years. I love the layout of my apartment. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The complex is pet friendly, I enjoy seeing all of the dogs. The office staff and maintenance are very friendly, and always very helpful. Talon Hill is well lit at night, and a very safe place to reside. I really enjoy living at Talon Hill, it’s Home.