Really nice apartments but walls and ceilings kind of thin so you hear everything. Also had some packages stolen right off the doorstep on the second floor multiple times.

Talon Hill Apartment Homes is an excellent place to live! Plenty of space with an added bonus of a fitness center, pool, and hot tub! Very nice and safe area!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We have been living here since August and have so far been very pleased with Talon Hill apartments. The staff is very friendly and helpful and we have not had any issues with our apartment. Great location, very well kept, and good amenities. I would highly recommend to my friends and family.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very clean and pleasant place to live. Work orders are always addressed promptly. Staff at the front office are always helpful. Love the Balet trash service.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I love the community overall. The staff is really nice and maintence staff responds to any requests really quickly. The walls are a little bit thin so you will hear your neighbors when they walk and stuff which didn’t bother me personally since that’s what you should expect living in an apartment. The only reason I took away half a star is because some of the residents aren’t very friendly but overall I love these apartments which is why I’m staying and starting another lease.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The community is very well kept, quiet and conveinient for getting to and from work. The staff is super helpful and always kind and easy to work with.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Overall a pleasurable neighborhood to live in. Their staff is always friendly and maintenance is always completed in a timely manner. Highly recommended