Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I came in to check out this apartment complex and feel in love with the layout it’s huge when you walk in it’s like a condo not a tiny apartment it’s and actual home
We have lived here about a week now and Roger worked fast to get us into an apartment since we had a bit of a time crunch to move. Everyone in the office is nice and we are impressed with the layout of the floor plan and how quiet the community is. There are places to take your dogs for walks which is a big plus for us.
People who care about you in nice buildings and grounds. Good maintenance staff and a better place to live for us. We enjoy the closeness to everything North and small town feel.
So far so good, some mi or moving issues, however, other than that is a great community. Great staff :-) very professional and reachable. ..
Kaylee, Roger and Mark have been extremely helpful and friendly since I first came to visit Talon Hills all the way up to my move-in. Very happy I chose to reside here!
After having various bad experiences with apartments, Talon Hill made it feel easy to move in. The staff was extremely helpful and so far we’ve been nothing but pleased.
Such excellent customer service! The staff,especially Kaylee, went out of their way to help make my move as smooth as possible. I’ve never been so happy before with staff, apartment & grounds. I’ve never felt more welcome!!!
I’ve really enjoyed my experience here. The place is in a wonderful location, the apartment is a quality place with nice amenities. The front office staff is always friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew have always quickly responded to requests and fixed any issues I have had. Great place, recommend to others!
I have been living at talon a while now and the maintenance has gotten better and the management too. I liked the pie Wednesday last week. Thank you
This has become my new home. Even with the changes that have happened since I moved in over a year ago, this community has stayed a warn inviting environment