Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Everyone here at Talon is very friendly and helpful.Made a last minute move simple. The grounds are well kept, and parking accessible. Thank you!
Our experience at talon hill has been wonderful! We have two pups and they couldn’t feel more at home! We love the view and everyone is so friendly.
We moved here for the location (close to work), but we were pleasantly surprised by how kind the staff is and how they make it feel like home. We love living here!
It’s a good place to live. Great location and not too busy or crowded. Great part of town near a lot of my favorite people and places. I recommend it for people with busy lives.
I just moved in, so it’s early! But leasing staff seem nice. Snow removal is good. Put in a work order yesterday; still waiting for a resolution. But it’s early.
I came in to check out this apartment complex and feel in love with the layout it’s huge when you walk in it’s like a condo not a tiny apartment it’s and actual home
We have lived here about a week now and Roger worked fast to get us into an apartment since we had a bit of a time crunch to move. Everyone in the office is nice and we are impressed with the layout of the floor plan and how quiet the community is. There are places to take your dogs for walks which is a big plus for us.
People who care about you in nice buildings and grounds. Good maintenance staff and a better place to live for us. We enjoy the closeness to everything North and small town feel.
So far so good, some mi or moving issues, however, other than that is a great community. Great staff :-) very professional and reachable. ..
Kaylee, Roger and Mark have been extremely helpful and friendly since I first came to visit Talon Hills all the way up to my move-in. Very happy I chose to reside here!