Talon Hill Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Love living here, the community and the staff are so helpfully!! Wish the kitchen sink was a bit bigger though, and wish I had a bit more counter space. However the apartments themselves are awsome
We moved in May and have been loving it ever since. The community is very quiet and residents are super friendly. I’ve called the office staff once or twice with some general questions and they’re all very helpful and people-oriented.
A great experience so far. Handling the COVID crisis really well. Great staff. Quiet neighborhood. Really love living here. A wonderful place.
The community is real nice and friendly and I love being here it’s close by everything the management is real reasonable and they care for the community
Great staff and nice apartments. The parties the staff host are super fun. I have lived here for many years and I love it. The club house has a nice pool and hot tub... Thank you so much Talon Hills.
Leasing office is very helpful patient and understanding process was smooth as it was our first time ever renting we have always owned Staff are very friendly maintenance responded very fast when our washer flooded the kitchen
Love the apartment. Hate that we have to go through Colorado Springs utilities. They’re so outrageously overpriced. And also having to pay for the valet trash. I’d rather save myself $25/month and take the trash down to the dumpster myself.
This is one of the best apartment complexes in the city. I renewed my lease, again, in November, 2019.. If you have any problems in your apartment..ur appliances, sinks, etc., They come within a day or two, at most... The staff in the office will address your concerns and immediately address your issues..The prices are comparable to other places but having my own (attached) garage is a winner for me.. Barb Keeley.. Happy to call Talon Hill home...
Great community Great management ... Great maintenance. Management is very nice and co-operative. Helpful team. They are very communicative and always wiling to help.
Everything about mo omg in and living here has been so great! Management is very responsive and respectful. The community is courteous and kind hearted. The appartments themselves are more than we expected.