Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I really like the community. It is very quiet and a great location. The staff is very helpful and I would recommend this community to others.
This is my first apartment after graduating from college. I have never been disappointed. It is a warm environment and all of the residents i have met are incredibly friendly. I always feel safe. This is a great place to live.
Staff is friendly and maintenance are always on top of requests even if it is after hours. The property stays clean and well maintained as well.
Very well kept apartments. We ended up staying an extra year. Great community club house and pool. The rent though seems a little above average.
It’s a nice place to live with a terrific location and really friendly neighbors. I am able to get places and back home quickly, not having to drive south into the mess if I-25
Quiet and safe. Convenient to I-25 and local businesses. Views of Pikes Peak and Air Force Academy make this north Springs community a dream living location.
I truly enjoy living here. We have looked at other places in Colorado Springs and the area here is the best. I love the openness at Talon and it is very quiet too.
This apartment community is awesome. Really clean, quiet and spacious! I had a great experience touring and when I decided to sign the lease it was quick and painless.
So far I haven’t got to spend much time at home but I am really enjoying how quiet it is so far. I also love the view from my apartment. I’m looking forward to the first community event
I love living at Talon Hill. I have been a resident for four years. The grounds are so beautiful, and I love seeing all of the doggies going on their walks. Ronnie and Vernon are the greatest.