We love it here! It's quiet, everyone seems to keep to themselves so we don't have any loud and crazy neighbors! So far it seems nice and relaxing!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I love living here and I have shared my gratefulness with my family and friends. I love the fact that it is a small complex and very quiet. The neighborhood is respectful of one another and the management team is on top of all of the community and our needs.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Going into my 3rd year - absolutely love it! New pool and patio furniture! LaTasha and Diane are so easy to work with and always prompt to respond to calls/emails!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Fantastic office staff and beautiful community. I have lived here since 2014 it is a gem in 77057. I look forward to many more years. This is not just another apartment complex it is home.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Tanglebrook is awesome! I absolutely love living here, it's close to everything and in a very safe neighborhood. The staff is really great too!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

So far I have loved living here and I'm looking forward to renewing my lease. Diane and LaTasha really take care of the community, and Victor and Heriberto are always on top of maintenance. Thanks guys!!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Love my residence it is quiet, neighbors look out for one another and the management team is on top of making sure we are taken care of. Best part the size of the community is my favorite part.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Well-maintained community. The entire staff are friendly and helpful. The area feels safe. Super close to a lot of great stores. The price seems readonable for the area and the sq-footage.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Great, quiet apartments at an excellent price within walking distance to shops like HEB, Starbucks, some restaurants. Newly renovated exterior. Maintenance almost always shows up the day after you send in a request. Diane and LaTasha in the office are awesome!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The apartments located in a wonderful spot. Very near all kinds of restaurants, shops, and things to do. However, the kitchens are very small, and the apartments are a bit dated.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Always so pleased about the efficiency of the office and maintenance staff. Diane is so professional and friendly. She really cares about the tenants here. Also, Victor is so helpful. I can always count on him to complete any request, big or small, professionally and in a timely manner. The whole staff work well together as a team.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I love living at Tanglebrook! It is in such a great location and I absolutely love my unit :). I am so happy and excited to be a part of the community!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I have been living at Tanglebrook for a year now and I have enjoyed the safety and the quiet neighborhood it is reason I reside at this location!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The complex has done some great improvements! The staff is helpful and prompt getting any issues taken care of for me. This has been a safe place to live too!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The environment is awesome. People around is really good and helpful. And neighbors are really good. But they don't have any guard for security

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The improvements to the pool(s) areas are fantastic. The resurfacing makes all the difference. They look brand new. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything else turns out after completion.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The management is very helpful and friendly. They go above and beyond my expectations to meet any and all needs I may have. I give them 5 stars.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Tanglebrook is a safe, quiet and comfortable environment to live in. With great amenities very close by, convenience is extremely high. Not to mention, the rates are very affordable!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

It has been really awesome. We love our apartment. And we love that maintenance is always there when needed. Really nice neighborhood, we can walk to the grocery store. So basically it's really convenient.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The office staff are a pleasure to have around, always with a smile and this is what changes the ambiance to the community, with all the repairs/inconvenience going on too early to speak overall.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

love the quick maintenance time at Tanglebrook! They are always very efficient and respectful when they come into the apartment for a request.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I love living at Tanglebrook and have been here 4.5 years. I'm excited about the outward improvements to the buildings and I look forward to Phase 2! Wonderful community here and close to everything!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I've lived at Tanglebrook for over 10 years and have really enjoyed the community and the neighbors I've had. We all look out for each other.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I have lived here at Tanglebrook for going on three years now and have enjoyed my time here. I honestly was worried for a while there as the community (buildings and grounds) were starting to look a little neglected, but I am glad to see renovations currently taking place. I would recommend this community to my friends.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Love it here. Great location. Excellent community. New changes. The staff are kind and punctual. Totally different from where I was before. It is very clean here and quiet. Thanks for the great work in making it a great home.