The apartments located in a wonderful spot. Very near all kinds of restaurants, shops, and things to do. However, the kitchens are very small, and the apartments are a bit dated.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Always so pleased about the efficiency of the office and maintenance staff. Diane is so professional and friendly. She really cares about the tenants here. Also, Victor is so helpful. I can always count on him to complete any request, big or small, professionally and in a timely manner. The whole staff work well together as a team.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I love living at Tanglebrook! It is in such a great location and I absolutely love my unit :). I am so happy and excited to be a part of the community!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I have been living at Tanglebrook for a year now and I have enjoyed the safety and the quiet neighborhood it is reason I reside at this location!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The complex has done some great improvements! The staff is helpful and prompt getting any issues taken care of for me. This has been a safe place to live too!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The environment is awesome. People around is really good and helpful. And neighbors are really good. But they don't have any guard for security

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The improvements to the pool(s) areas are fantastic. The resurfacing makes all the difference. They look brand new. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything else turns out after completion.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The management is very helpful and friendly. They go above and beyond my expectations to meet any and all needs I may have. I give them 5 stars.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Tanglebrook is a safe, quiet and comfortable environment to live in. With great amenities very close by, convenience is extremely high. Not to mention, the rates are very affordable!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

It has been really awesome. We love our apartment. And we love that maintenance is always there when needed. Really nice neighborhood, we can walk to the grocery store. So basically it's really convenient.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The office staff are a pleasure to have around, always with a smile and this is what changes the ambiance to the community, with all the repairs/inconvenience going on too early to speak overall.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

love the quick maintenance time at Tanglebrook! They are always very efficient and respectful when they come into the apartment for a request.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I love living at Tanglebrook and have been here 4.5 years. I'm excited about the outward improvements to the buildings and I look forward to Phase 2! Wonderful community here and close to everything!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I've lived at Tanglebrook for over 10 years and have really enjoyed the community and the neighbors I've had. We all look out for each other.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I have lived here at Tanglebrook for going on three years now and have enjoyed my time here. I honestly was worried for a while there as the community (buildings and grounds) were starting to look a little neglected, but I am glad to see renovations currently taking place. I would recommend this community to my friends.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Love it here. Great location. Excellent community. New changes. The staff are kind and punctual. Totally different from where I was before. It is very clean here and quiet. Thanks for the great work in making it a great home.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I have lived here for over 13 years I am very satisfied and happy. The grounds are very well maintained and I have always had excellent response when a problem has arisen

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I like the interaction with the residents. It's a good thing, and hope that we get more opportunities to get to know our new Community Director, Robert Avalos.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I love it here! Very quiet, maintenance is very quick to respond and the office staff is great. Can't beat the price for the location, and the apartment is a good size.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Great location! Large Apartments and extremely responsive maintenance staff. I have lived here for 2 years. Diane is truly fantastic. Only complaint is drastic rent increase. My unit is listed for $200 less than what I actually pay.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Though the building is old, the management keep everything running smoothly, dealing with every issue as it come quickly and efficiently. The complex is very quiet, well kept and close to a lot of amenities. I really like it here.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

My experience has been AWESOME at Tanglebrook! The staff has always been gracious and accommodating to my needs. I look forward to many years in this complex.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

In the six months I have lived here, it has been nothing but an amazing experience! Wonderfully kind and helpful management and maintenance. The property and apartments are very clean and well maintained, and whenever there is a problem, it gets fixed promptly. The property has great amenities and nice, quiet neighbors, and is in a great location. It is also in walking distance to the grocery store and other small local shops and restaurants. Thank you Diane, Robert, Victor, and Heriberto for your kindness and attentive care toward us residents. I look forward to continue living here :)