Tanglebrook Apartments

Going into my 3rd year - absolutely love it! New pool and patio furniture! LaTasha and Diane are so easy to work with and always prompt to respond to calls/emails!
Fantastic office staff and beautiful community. I have lived here since 2014 it is a gem in 77057. I look forward to many more years. This is not just another apartment complex it is home.
Tanglebrook is awesome! I absolutely love living here, it's close to everything and in a very safe neighborhood. The staff is really great too!
So far I have loved living here and I'm looking forward to renewing my lease. Diane and LaTasha really take care of the community, and Victor and Heriberto are always on top of maintenance. Thanks guys!!
Love my residence it is quiet, neighbors look out for one another and the management team is on top of making sure we are taken care of. Best part the size of the community is my favorite part.
Well-maintained community. The entire staff are friendly and helpful. The area feels safe. Super close to a lot of great stores. The price seems readonable for the area and the sq-footage.
Great, quiet apartments at an excellent price within walking distance to shops like HEB, Starbucks, some restaurants. Newly renovated exterior. Maintenance almost always shows up the day after you send in a request. Diane and LaTasha in the office are awesome!
The apartments located in a wonderful spot. Very near all kinds of restaurants, shops, and things to do. However, the kitchens are very small, and the apartments are a bit dated.
Always so pleased about the efficiency of the office and maintenance staff. Diane is so professional and friendly. She really cares about the tenants here. Also, Victor is so helpful. I can always count on him to complete any request, big or small, professionally and in a timely manner. The whole staff work well together as a team.
I love living at Tanglebrook! It is in such a great location and I absolutely love my unit :). I am so happy and excited to be a part of the community!