I have lived here at Tanglebrook for going on three years now and have enjoyed my time here. I honestly was worried for a while there as the community (buildings and grounds) were starting to look a little neglected, but I am glad to see renovations currently taking place. I would recommend this community to my friends.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Love it here. Great location. Excellent community. New changes. The staff are kind and punctual. Totally different from where I was before. It is very clean here and quiet. Thanks for the great work in making it a great home.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I have lived here for over 13 years I am very satisfied and happy. The grounds are very well maintained and I have always had excellent response when a problem has arisen

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I like the interaction with the residents. It's a good thing, and hope that we get more opportunities to get to know our new Community Director, Robert Avalos.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I love it here! Very quiet, maintenance is very quick to respond and the office staff is great. Can't beat the price for the location, and the apartment is a good size.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Great location! Large Apartments and extremely responsive maintenance staff. I have lived here for 2 years. Diane is truly fantastic. Only complaint is drastic rent increase. My unit is listed for $200 less than what I actually pay.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Though the building is old, the management keep everything running smoothly, dealing with every issue as it come quickly and efficiently. The complex is very quiet, well kept and close to a lot of amenities. I really like it here.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

My experience has been AWESOME at Tanglebrook! The staff has always been gracious and accommodating to my needs. I look forward to many years in this complex.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

In the six months I have lived here, it has been nothing but an amazing experience! Wonderfully kind and helpful management and maintenance. The property and apartments are very clean and well maintained, and whenever there is a problem, it gets fixed promptly. The property has great amenities and nice, quiet neighbors, and is in a great location. It is also in walking distance to the grocery store and other small local shops and restaurants. Thank you Diane, Robert, Victor, and Heriberto for your kindness and attentive care toward us residents. I look forward to continue living here :)