Everyone is polite and the apartments are nice. It's great that they have the Cares team and event. But there is never any parking and it is a little overpriced and sometimes they overcharge for utilities and the upgrades seemed a little rushed.

I've been here since August and it has been great. Move in was very smooth; they worked with me as far as my move in date and even helped me save some money and push my move in date back a week. The customer service has been awesome v

Happy to move in to Terra at piney point.. it is safe place to live. Maintenance team is so good that the requested tasks are completed within a day or two. Prompt actions are taken immediately.

The grounds are kept clean. The matienece people come promptly. Although many things break. After 10 pm there is usually no parking. Overall good place to live.

I am very much enjoying my stay at Terra at Piney Point. There needs to be more parking is my only complaint. I appreciate the community events offered throughout the month even though I am usually unable st attend.

My experience at Terra Piney point is one of the best so far in Houston. It is an affordable apartment located near the very posh Piney Point area.

I have loved this community since I have moved in. The staff are wonderful. This is truly one of the nicest communities that my husband and I have lived in. I would recommend that anyone live here.

Best place I've ever lived. I feel safe and secure here. The staff and my neighbors are so friendly and I am referring everyone to move over here

Office staff is so friendly and helping, community is welcoming and nice, they have the interesting events going all the time I love living at Terra at Piney Point

My apartment is beautiful ! The residents are nice! Parking sucks :( I wish we had remotes for the gate. The amenities are nice. I love the area

Terra at Piney Point is great place to stay, good supporting staff and maintenance team takes care of requests on priority. Overall, I would recommend this place to stay.

I love this property and everyone from the office to the whole staff. My family and I feel so at home here and always love what they do for us

Maintenance was fast to respond to the few issues I had. Never heard back from office. Love the apartment resort like amenities. Parking issue should discussed before leasing.

Great location, and the Cares team is amazing. Great way to meet your neighbors and the staff. Maintenance is quick to respond, and very friendly. The Cons are is that parking is very limited and towing does not seem like it is enforced. Also, you pay extra for a valet trash service and many times are trash is not picked up on the days that they are suppose to pick up. We've seen a number of bugs on site outside our unit. Lastly would be noise, can hear everything in this complex.

It's a really nice area. Office staff are nice and respond quickly toward any concern. It's really close to anything you might need, and it feels safe.

We just need more parking! I come home late from work sometimes and have to park outside the gate. I pay 1500 a month for my place and that upsets me when there's no where to park. I love our pool area though. And the apartment is very nice!

potato potahtoe. Got dem tomahtoes. Ain't no sunshine in the dark but I got anthem music blairing down Main Street cuz. Terra at piney point is aight too.

One of the best to live in Houston . Safe , secure and peaceful. People are decent and a total worry free neighborhood. Will definitely recommend.

Great Place to Stay, parking space is scarce but overall homely place to live. Management office staffs are very helpful and friendly. Common Amenities are great specially Oak Tree BBQ.

So far so good! The property staff is awesome, the property is beautiful and its in a good location! Just moved in but no complaints so far.

Terra at Piney Point is great place to stay, Friendly staff, close to galleria, downtown and they organize good events every month. I recommend this place.

Good and friendly management. Maintanence was always prompt to fix issues. Spacious living and nice rooms. Only real con is that the washer, dryer and dish washer could use some improvement.

I have been very happy here. The grounds are well maintained and the staff is friendly and quick to help with any questions or concerns. There are fun events and community activities offered every month!

I like the location and atmosphere here. Convenient nearby shopping center for groceries and other stuff. Connected bus rout for downtown office area.

I love it here! The office staff answers promptly to any questions or requests we mat have and everybody is so friendly. Living here truly brings to life the community feeling!