Fantastic place to live! Everyone is so friendly! We get greeted by name, and our concerns are always taken care of promptly. Terra at piney point genuinely feels like home!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good and coureous staff. Amenities are well maintained and cares team is doing great work in bringing people together to socialize. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Terra is great. The grounds are nice and well kept. The office staff are friendly and attentive. Any maintenance request is always completed in a timely manner, and the renovated units are beautiful.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Love living here! It's been a great home. Management is always helpful and available for questions. The seldom maintenance that I need is quickly resolved.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

You are doing splendid. Best community I have ever lived at. Have already recommended this one to a lot of my friends. Staff is really helpful and easy to talk to.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Terra at Piney Point is a great apartment community. They know me by name and respond quickly when I have maintenance issues. I feel like a valued resident. Though I haven't participated in one of their social events yet, I see them going on, and the other residents seem to love it. I plan on living here for a while!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The staff are always welcoming and often greet you by name. I love the neighborhood feel of these apartments and the friends you meet at their hosted events! Couldn't pick a better apartment in Houston.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Management team are very friendly, tenants are like family ... with all of this, the get together events giving fabulous environment. Good for families and singles who seeks quite, pleasant place, like home.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I've lived in this complex for more than 5 years, and I just love it! Convenient, comfortable and a great community. I plan on staying for a long while :)

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The community events are AWESOME. I feel very safe here. The grounds are generally very clean. Rent is reasonable for the area. Love living here

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The community is very nice and eco-friendly. Ever since I started living here, I always feel great seeing the greenery around and even my friends from other communities who visited my place appreciated the way it is maintained.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Superb service and staff. Excellent amenities. Pet friendly. Great residents (so far). Quiet neighborhood, in the midst of many excellent restaurants and shopping.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great job. I Love the office staff. Usually very helpful and responsive. Love the events help monthly as well. We have had a little trouble with our garbage man and some noise from the apartment across the hall from USA but all in all a pretty great place to live.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

So far so good. Have lived here for almost 4 months and have no complaints other than office hours are a little sporadic and some pet owners are not respectful of the grass. Other than that all has been great.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good location and well maintained grounds. Office staff is very good at maintenance response issues. Parking can be a problem late at night.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Terra @ Piney Point is a great place to live. I've have yet to have any problems, and the Carea Team is awesome. I don't plan to move anytime soon.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Pretty nice place to living, the leasing office staff were nice but not quite welcome-able, maintenance staff was just Perfect! always solved my problem the day after I submit the form. There are many cameras around the parking lot so makes us feel secure. XD

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Property looks great due to Owners, Management and the Residents! Terra at Piney Point is leading the way for Garden Style Apartment Homes in the sea of High-rises!