Wow Resident nobody don’t bother you it’s quite no loud music playing. The office manager and associates are wonderful , They let you what’s going on in our community. Good job keep it up

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I enjoyed living here. If I weren't buying a house i would definitely renew. Character limit Character limit Character limit Character limit

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great experience so far! Management team is quick and responsive. Maintenance requests are handed promptly. It’s been a pleasure this far. No complaints.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

PLACE LOCATION IS GOOD. JEN & E.J STAFFS ARE AWESOME. ONLY PROBLEM IS PARKING, I HOPE THEY CAN FIX IT IN THE FUTURE. THE NEW LOOK FOR THE LEASING OFFICE LOOKS GREAT, THEY NEED TO WORK ON THE GYM AREA.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great place to live! 10 out 10 recommend. The parking space is limited though. Wish there were more parking spots and visitors parking. Great!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

A nice and a quite place to live in. All the people around are very good. Management is good. And the maintenance guys come right away if any request.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I love this community! We have been here since 2015. It’s extremely peaceful and everyone is very welcoming and nice. It feels like home and that’s all we could ever ask for. Thank you for keeping it nice.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Terra at Piney Point has been a great complex to live. Any issues I may have are quickly handled by management. I feel safe and everyone has been friendly!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I love this place, everything is clean, friendly community, good management, cute areas to enjoy and all you need is close to you. Very good location

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

From good to better to best. It keeps getting awesome. Love living here and calling this place my home. Excellent neighborhood, supportive staff, redesigned leasing office. Thank you.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I live here from last 3 years and it has been a great experience so far. I love the management as they are so supporting and friendly andI love the location as well. When it comes to safety and security I would definitely say TERRA. It’s quite and green which I love the most. I started my married life here itself so I have very warm memories ❤️ Thankyou for everything this management does and keep the residents happy.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Pretty stoked about the cameras, since my car was almost broken into. Other than that not much has changed for the better or worse. I never go to the events they throw, but its cool to know they do that.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Everything so far here has been great. Been here for 2 years and haven’t had one complaint. Staff is quick, maintenance is always prompt, noise level never bad and neighborhood is quiet.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good location. Nice and quiet place. Management people are very helpful. Security is also good enough. Lot of trees all around the apartments.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Robert and the Highmark team have made Terra at Piney Point a great hidden gem in the Houston area. A little over a year ago this community was suffering from neglect - there were constant utility outages, (false) fire alarms going off in the middle of the night, and an uptick in reported crime. Needless to say, we were ready to leave. Then Robert and his team stepped in and took on the challenge of turning things around. Management took an active role in addressing the security issues, investing in updates to structures and amenities, and participating in community events. Things improved so much we actually renewed our lease! I love that it's a smaller community and not a giant maze like some apartment complexes; the aged oak trees provide a lot of natural shade. Overall, we're proud to be residents of Terra!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

it is a great place to live in. everything has started to change and for the best. ever since moving here all we seen as been changes that is why we continue to live here.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I have never had any problems with the property managers or maintenance. They have been great and have been there when I needed them. I had an issue with a bat flying into my apartment and when I requested that someone close the vent to the fireplace it was done without judgment. My only issues are after the car break ins no additional security was added to patrol the complex, from my knowledge it happened twice. Also, being that my apartment is by the pool we have been apart of a parties that takes place at night while we are trying to sleep. Other than that everything is good. They even worked with us and helped when we got behind on our rent during a rough period.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good apartment. Really love the green natural feel maintained by the apartment. Feels close to nature. All major groceries, schools, parks nearby. Apartment staff are very helpful.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

One of the best apartment with lot of good public school, groceries, commute nearby . Apartment has a big oak tree which gives a very beautiful look to the apartment. Office staffs Robert , EJ are super helpful.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Nice and quiet place. Management people are very cordial and helpful. They respond to the maintenance request very fast. Sequrity is also good enough.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Terra at Piney Point has been really decent. I've been here for almost a year and it has been good. Management and staff are really attentive. Sometimes maintenance half does jobs, but it's okay. Nice place to be.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

De lo mejor, el trato de la administración es genial, los apartamentos hermosos y el ambiente en el complejo muy agradable, los de mantenimiento muy servicial y eficiente

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Certain management issues can be adjusted but it’s a pretty good place to live it’s affordable and convenient for where it’s located and everyone is like family

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

My stay has been nice so far. I only wished we could have little play area for kids. I appreciate that camera has also been placed now to tackle dog poop issues. Overall nice location, everything close by.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The staff is extremely helpful and go to great lengths to ensure the property is managed well. The apartment location is in the heart of the Galleria area for quick commutes.