There are a lot of things that I don't like. The trash Valet service, the towing service, the maintenance service, the communication with the main company, etcetera

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good complex , staff is very helpful, prices are competitive for the location. The location is excellent, Overall a great experience in a great location..

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Lived here for over a year and a half. Overall, we have had a good experience living at Terra at Piney Point. The leasing office staff are helpful and are constantly looking to improve the residents’ experience.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Lived here just a few months so far. And everything is fantastic! Its quiet, well kept, and the leasing office is just so nice and accommodating.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great property and staff!! This apartment complex feels like home. They staff is quick to respond to any maintenance request and treats you with love and value!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Pretty, quiet complex in a great location. Large eco friendly location which is hard to find. Friendly and helpful office staff.You can't beat the location and amenities Looking forward to the next year.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The leasing office works hard to ensure you are happy with every detail of your apartment. They are very organized & friendly. The community here is fun, friendly & respectful!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good living area, very family orientated , minor bug problem every now and then, limtied parking spots at night when you come from work late.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

One the best community in this location... Only missing is kids play area.. I would change it five stars once we have this... Great pool areas and oak tree for relaxing...

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I am a resident here from 2016 and the experience is good and pleasant so far. I have never faced any maintenance delay issues in fixing up things. The community awareness and the security upgrades are added adavantage which compels to extend our stay here. If any small space for kids corner would have been there in an assure that this place is really a jewel in the Galleria area to live in!.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Es muy seguro, limpio, con un ambiente agradable, las erran comunes como la piscina y áreas verdes están en buen estado, y la atención de sus trabajadores es buena.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Ok for price. Wish it was cooler in my apt, amenities aren’t always available for use. Parking is rough if you don’t get home early. After 10 pm forget it, welcome to the parking on the street club. Something I’m not too thrilled about in an X 5. Sassy management.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great place with excellent amminities. It also friendly management. It located at a prime location. And has all major stores at a walkable disatnce

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

We love living at terra at piney point. It is a safe and beautiful place to live. We love that we can have our dog and live with her in a dog friendly community.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I think this place is average. The appliances are really nice and the structure is beautiful. It is also very secure which is a huge plus! But I would say the parking is very insufficient and the maintenance is not as good. There are also some hidden fees which are a little annoying. Overall I would say great apartment with adequate management

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Ecelente.buen ambiente y acogedor,una zona tranquila y no hay peligro de nada pregunten por Jeny ella es la de la oficina y muy buena persona

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Security needs to be improved - security guard is never visible at the gate. Should be inside the community patrolling instead of locked in his car

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Really great place. They are constantly working to improve he facilities around the complex and incorporate interesting things for residents. Lately they have gotten a food truck every Wednesday to come.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The community is kept clean and the staff is friendly. There were some issues with the gate, but new management updated the system and now its more secure. They are quick to respond to any maintenance issues.The management takes our safety seriously and also hosts community events for staff. Overall, I do like living here.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Move in went really well. I love my apartment and the location of my apartment within our community. My only issue was the maintenance guy who came to take care of several small issues kept trying to take short cuts instead of going things right. Also, the dryer has a really small opening so it’s difficult I get laundry in and out.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I just moved to Terra at Piney point apartment, great layout, the trees, the little gardens, and the overall outdoor layout. The wood floor inside the apartment might need some work. Other than that I am satisfied with the management and will definitely recommend this community.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Wow the office Staffs is great . The residence are friendly. Also Quiet and good area and close to the stores and work. The community is wonderful .

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Quiet residential area. Great and proactive management. Safe apartment community. Great amenities which are in process of being upgraded.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Management is great. Since I have to Have 140 character I am just going to keep typing and I cant copy paste because it will identify as spam and there it is

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Only real issue is how often the water is off. I’m aware some of it is out of our control. Also noisy upstairs neighbors. Everything else is great! Amazing place to live, and we have for a long time.