Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Terra at Piney Point is great place to stay, Friendly staff, close to galleria, downtown and they organize good events every month. I recommend this place.
Good and friendly management. Maintanence was always prompt to fix issues. Spacious living and nice rooms. Only real con is that the washer, dryer and dish washer could use some improvement.
I have been very happy here. The grounds are well maintained and the staff is friendly and quick to help with any questions or concerns. There are fun events and community activities offered every month!
I like the location and atmosphere here. Convenient nearby shopping center for groceries and other stuff. Connected bus rout for downtown office area.
I love it here! The office staff answers promptly to any questions or requests we mat have and everybody is so friendly. Living here truly brings to life the community feeling!
Fast maintenance work, good community service. Only thing to improve is to maybe have a courtesy officer on property. Sometimes people are partying late at night and need to be stopped
We love living here because the staff addresses any issues promptly, the Cares Team events (and the Cares Team), and the amenities. The community is also convenient to Westheimer, 59, I-10, 6-10, and Westpark toll. With all those options, it makes going anywhere in Houston an easy trip. We also enjoy the many grills within the community, our excellently equipped fitness room, and pool. We will definitely be renewing our lease!
So far so good. Only problem I face at times is to reach you guys on phone. No one picks up the call. Only Danielle is the one who actively responded to emails and everything.
Maintenance requests seem to be not considered priority. It takes a lot of time for something to get fixed. For example you haven't been able to fix our AC.
The office people are really professional and nice. We have been to terra twice to see the apartments, and were treated with respect and patience.