Great amenities, great security, and right downtown. Love living at Terra House. No complaints about the apartment itself. There is significant noise from Hermitage Ave.

Reply from Terra House

Love the location and amenities. Also it’s so quiet for being downtown. The landscaping is also fantastic and always has me looking forward to spring morning runs.

Reply from Terra House

Parking security has started to improve since the anti-backflow was introduced. I still see people using their key fobs enter the main parking structure even though it was supposed to be disabled.

Reply from Terra House

Terrific staff! Easy to work with. Property is well taken care of. Have lived on the property since it opened. Have never had an issue. Very engaging community.

Reply from Terra House

Great place to live. Excellent service and the property is always clean and not noisy. Would recommend for anyone looking to live in the downtown area.

Reply from Terra House

I move in soon and the manager was extremely welcoming! Thank you I am new to Nashville so the social events are a great way for me to meet my neighbors! Thank you

Reply from Terra House

Awesome staff, nice residents! Very nice complex. The only drawback for me is that its hard to meet other residents... everyone is always in their apartments!

Reply from Terra House

First of all the thanku for being to loyal to us .. I love the apartment ,gym are cool and the kitchen interior are faboukos and love the cubical shower .

Reply from Terra House

So far we absolutely love it here!! Everyone we have met has been friendly and the common areas are nicely maintained. Definitely a great place to live.

Reply from Terra House

Love living here. It's close to downtown, which makes it an easy commute. The staff is sweet and helpful, and the amenities (gym, pool) are great.

Reply from Terra House

I love the location, amenities, and service. We can walk to any venue or restaurant. I enjoy the filtered water, pool, club room, fitness center, and trash pickup. The staff is always friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Terra House

My boyfriend and I moved into Terra House at the beginning of the month, so pretty new to the community. We have had a fantastic experience thus far and have told everyone we know about moving here! The location is hard to beat and the amenities are great!

Reply from Terra House

This place has been wonderful from the get go! Moved here sight unseen from California and they couldn’t have been better at communicating and making us feel more welcomed. Every staff member has been respectful and charming and the grounds have been maintained amazingly. Thanks for making my experience 100%positive!

Reply from Terra House

Favorite place I have resided Plenty of options and very efficient staff Best place in Nashville Great location, great parking and nosy neighbors

Reply from Terra House

This has been probably the best living experience I’ve had in the 10 years I’ve moved from apartment complex to apartment complex. Definitely earns all 5 stars!

Reply from Terra House

I love living here. Great amenities, great staff, and great location. I like the layout and space of my apartment as well. Also for pet owners like me, it is really dog friendly in and around the area.

Reply from Terra House

We absolutely love this community. Clean, safe and friendly. Easy commute to everything downtown has to offer. We would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Terra House

I love my apartment. It is a great community and has a ton of amenities that make living there even better. Everyone is so friendly and active. The events help bring people together to get to know their neighbors.

Reply from Terra House

This has by far been one of the best experiences I have had with a new apartment. Kiaya has gone above and beyond for me and always with a smile. I felt welcomed and more like a neighbor rather than another apartment filled.

Reply from Terra House

Terra House is an amazing apartment community, that cares for you as an individual. Love the ease of living downtown and the ability to be close to everything!

Reply from Terra House

My husband and I decided to sell our condo and try apartment living. We toured several units with Lauren and decided on a 2 bedroom unit. The process from application to move in was a breeze. Chris and Johnny with the maintenance team took care of a couple of issues for us. They responded quickly and are both great guys. My husband takes advantage of the fitness room which is so convenient. Terra House is within walking distance to several great restaurants and all the downtown venues. We are pleased with our decision to become urban dwellers.

Reply from Terra House

We love living at Terra House. There’s a sense of community and the maintenance is unbeatable. We have lived here for 6 months and are looking forward to the next 12 months of our lease!

Reply from Terra House

Terra House is a great apartment complex with very nice amenities and helpful staff. We have really enjoyed living here so far. I love the location of living downtown also.

Reply from Terra House

Great, terra house has been a solid apartment complex. Staff and maintaince has been very helpful. They help with all they can and go above and beyond.

Reply from Terra House

I needed to move in in a hurry and Lauren and the staff were great! I cannot thank them enough and so far the living experience has been awesome! I'm really looking forward to the next year :)