I am absolutely in love with Terra House! Beautiful location and super dog friendly! The staff is also fantastic and very accommodating and helpful!

Reply from Terra House

Love love living here, what a dream! The office has been fantastic and on top of things, amenities are fire, and the people are great ((and the pups too))

Reply from Terra House

I continue to enjoy living here more everyday. The staff is fantastic, and the amenities are really nice and well kept. And the location is great for Nashville.

Reply from Terra House

I moved in yesterday and everyone has been so accommodating and nice! Love it here! The location is perfect and a lot closer than I thought. Even the residents have been super helpful too.

Reply from Terra House

So far so good! We love the app and it’s so easy to earn points. Looking forward to referring friends an earning points fast! This truly motivates me to make sure everyone else knows about this.

Reply from Terra House

I love living here. I love the space, I love the people, I love my apartment. I don't love getting flyers in my door for community events. We already get elevator flyers and emails, and I don't like advertising to others when I am and am not home, or wasting extra paper.

Reply from Terra House

I love living here! Great residents and amazing service by maintenance and leasing office team. I have lived here for 2 years and will probably renew again!!

Reply from Terra House

Great amenities, great security, and right downtown. Love living at Terra House. No complaints about the apartment itself. There is significant noise from Hermitage Ave.

Reply from Terra House

Love the location and amenities. Also it’s so quiet for being downtown. The landscaping is also fantastic and always has me looking forward to spring morning runs.

Reply from Terra House

Parking security has started to improve since the anti-backflow was introduced. I still see people using their key fobs enter the main parking structure even though it was supposed to be disabled.

Reply from Terra House

Terrific staff! Easy to work with. Property is well taken care of. Have lived on the property since it opened. Have never had an issue. Very engaging community.

Reply from Terra House

Great place to live. Excellent service and the property is always clean and not noisy. Would recommend for anyone looking to live in the downtown area.

Reply from Terra House

I move in soon and the manager was extremely welcoming! Thank you I am new to Nashville so the social events are a great way for me to meet my neighbors! Thank you

Reply from Terra House

Awesome staff, nice residents! Very nice complex. The only drawback for me is that its hard to meet other residents... everyone is always in their apartments!

Reply from Terra House

First of all the thanku for being to loyal to us .. I love the apartment ,gym are cool and the kitchen interior are faboukos and love the cubical shower .

Reply from Terra House

So far we absolutely love it here!! Everyone we have met has been friendly and the common areas are nicely maintained. Definitely a great place to live.

Reply from Terra House

Love living here. It's close to downtown, which makes it an easy commute. The staff is sweet and helpful, and the amenities (gym, pool) are great.

Reply from Terra House

I love the location, amenities, and service. We can walk to any venue or restaurant. I enjoy the filtered water, pool, club room, fitness center, and trash pickup. The staff is always friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Terra House

My boyfriend and I moved into Terra House at the beginning of the month, so pretty new to the community. We have had a fantastic experience thus far and have told everyone we know about moving here! The location is hard to beat and the amenities are great!

Reply from Terra House

This place has been wonderful from the get go! Moved here sight unseen from California and they couldn’t have been better at communicating and making us feel more welcomed. Every staff member has been respectful and charming and the grounds have been maintained amazingly. Thanks for making my experience 100%positive!

Reply from Terra House

Favorite place I have resided Plenty of options and very efficient staff Best place in Nashville Great location, great parking and nosy neighbors

Reply from Terra House

This has been probably the best living experience I’ve had in the 10 years I’ve moved from apartment complex to apartment complex. Definitely earns all 5 stars!

Reply from Terra House

I love living here. Great amenities, great staff, and great location. I like the layout and space of my apartment as well. Also for pet owners like me, it is really dog friendly in and around the area.

Reply from Terra House

We absolutely love this community. Clean, safe and friendly. Easy commute to everything downtown has to offer. We would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Terra House

I love my apartment. It is a great community and has a ton of amenities that make living there even better. Everyone is so friendly and active. The events help bring people together to get to know their neighbors.