Terra House is that kind of place that everyone wants to live at and never move out of! I've lived at Terra House for two years and I've never been happier in an apartment, with an apartment community, and with the neighborhood and location. Five stars all the way!

Reply from Terra House

This is a beautiful space, which is kept clean and welcoming. The staff is spectacular! Everyone has been so helpful and friendly. So happy here!

Reply from Terra House

I’m really happy here. The location is awesome. It’s great for me and my dog, and everything is nice and clean. Love the community events put on here as well, I feel at home.

Reply from Terra House

Can't beat the location, but beyond that...so much to love about living here! Maintence requests are addressed in such a timely manner, compared with past experiences...it's almost unbelievable! We have a storage closet down the hall, allowing us to keep clutter to a minimum, but our belongings conveniently close. People in the building are all friendly and the staff is attentive. And the pool, grill, gym and firepits are nice amenities to have. No complaints!

Reply from Terra House

I love this community! Any maintenance tickets are always completed in a timely manner and the property is always kept looking beautiful. Shared space is lovely. Sometimes I wish the parties in the outdoor shared space wouldn't be so loud so late

Reply from Terra House

Terra House is great. It's in the perfect location, friendly staff, and they have an amazing pool and gym. I never want to move out. Plus there are tons of perks that come with living here!

Reply from Terra House

The maintenance requests are responded to quickly and there are decent amenities available to residents. I'm happy the construction for the new RiverHouse building across the way is finalizing due to noise.

Reply from Terra House

Love it here. Especially all the activities. The convenience to downtown has been nice. Predators game downtown and the eclipse viewing have definitely the best so far.

Reply from Terra House

the guys in the maintenance department are always available and know exactly what needs to be done. i have had three different repairs and as soon as i let them know they are on it.

Reply from Terra House

We love living here! We have always felt very safe and the amenities are awesome. The staff and maintenance is great and they’re very quick to resolve any issues.

Reply from Terra House

Terra House is a great place and we really like it. It is a nice place to live. Good place. Really cool place. Really nice place. This place is great.

Reply from Terra House

I've loved living at Terra House. The people are friendly, the location is amazing, and whenever I have a maintenance issue it is resolved almost immediately.

Reply from Terra House

I've lived at Terra House for roughly 10 months now and have loved every second. Among other things, the staff, amenities and community have been outstanding!

Reply from Terra House

We love living at Terra House. The ladies at the Leasing Office are so helpful and friendly. The maintenance folks are awesome, too. There are so many things to do: work-out in the amazing gym, swim or sun at the beautiful pool, grill out, participate in fun community events...the list goes on and on. We just appreciate everything they do to make this our home.

Reply from Terra House

It’s a great price for the location. But oversized windows allow too much traffic noise in. There are a lot of restaurants within walking distance. The pool is nice but doesn’t get enough sunlight l.