The 505 on Walnut

4.3

4.3

Sydney
I loved living in the 505. A really great year and I am so happy I lived here over other buildings. The best part about the 505 is the courtyard. I used it all the time and definelty got my moneys worth

Courtnie
Loved living in the 505. I will say the appliances weren't made the best and there wasn't a lot of counterspace. Overall it was a great and comfortable place to live

Matthew
3 months ago
Enjoy living here and excited for another year. Good location and happy with the quality of the rooms and the amenities offered. Parking is very convenient

Michael
3 months ago
My experience at the 505 has been quite lovely so far. It was sad to see the pool cues destroyed in the lounge though. I miss playing pool at the 505.

Sophia
5 months ago
The 505 is the best place to live on campus! The apartments are very modern and spacious. There are great amenities too like the gym, campus shuttle, parking garage, and lounges. The staff is also very helpful ;)

Kathryn
6 months ago
I love living at the 505! The apartments are so nice and spacious and my roommate & I love having our own space. The amenities are also great-- the gym, shuttle to campus, and parking garage are all super convenient!

Anthony
6 months ago
Some of the appliances are falling apart. The water pipe breaking was not good. Overall, it’s a fine place to live but definitely not the best place around.

Matthew
7 months ago
Enjoy living here but maintenance needs to be quicker. It shouldn't take so long to get a fundamental repair done. Additionally, I wish the amenities like pool were better-taken care of.

Sofia
8 months ago
My experience has been good overal but some of the amenities are not as good as the building claims them to be. Overall though it’s good for student living

Michael
9 months ago
I had all of my credit card information on file. I thought I had set up re-occurring payments. Then I received a really aggressive-sounding email that ruined my thanksgiving and made me pay online. I would like to help this in the future by setting up reoccurring payments so that I can focus on my studies and life in general.