The 505 on Walnut

I really love how welcoming the 505 looks because of its warm interior and exterior colors, but mostly because of the courtyard outside. I haven’t had any issues with neighbors, and everyone that I’ve spoken to in the courtyard or other common areas has been really nice. The staff members are also really kind and nice to speak to as you walk in or out of the front doors.
The experience at the 505 has been excellent. The dog area is extremely convenient and perfect for my situation. Having my own room and bathroom is also a big plus.
Was a great time and I enjoyed living there? The people and customer service was nice. The apartments are well kept for the guest to arrive.
Nice being in a dorm. Lots of people to hang out with. Made a ton of friends in the dorms but it’s time to move out of a dorm and into an apartment.
Overall great experience so far but the walls are a little thin. Wish the fire pit outside worked, only one of them worked and it would have been nice while the weather was nice.
Great experience! I was pleasantly surprised by the warm welcoming staff at the front desk. The tour we received was very helpful and all of our questions were answered.
The amenities are great; I love the study lounge and the outdoor patios we have. But I do sometimes wonder about the sanitations and overall cleanliness of the outdoor seating cushions. They are sat on by numerous amounts of people, and is also exposed to weather conditions like snow or rain. With that being said, I wonder if they are cleaned every so often? Especially with the pandemic going on, I think it's particularly important to keep all shared spaces clean.
Easy - no problems and got a tour which was decent. Process online was simple and gave me no issues. Was happy that I was reached out to via phone call to check in.
Amazing staff and experience living at the 505 so far. Love the set up and feel of the building. A great spot to live at and the shuttle bus makes going to class super easy!
Everyone is nice, my thermostat has taken a while to be fixed. Also was a little shocked that the studio apartment was not at all as advertised online