The 505 on Walnut

4.3

4.3

Sofia
My experience has been good overal but some of the amenities are not as good as the building claims them to be. Overall though it’s good for student living
Michael
about 2 months ago
I had all of my credit card information on file. I thought I had set up re-occurring payments. Then I received a really aggressive-sounding email that ruined my thanksgiving and made me pay online. I would like to help this in the future by setting up reoccurring payments so that I can focus on my studies and life in general.
Ryan
2 months ago
I love living at the 505. It's very nice. The staff is friendly. Cool courtyard, nice garage, pretty close to campus and nice living conditions.
Dara
3 months ago
I do not live here yet, but I had a lot of questions while I was signing my lease and everyone at the front desk who helped me answered all my questions and never made me feel stupid.
Timothy
3 months ago
great place to live. good location near campus with great outdoor spots for dining and activities. price is up there but worth what I am paying for.
Kyle
4 months ago
Lovely place. I would definitely live there again next year and will recommend this place to future students and family that choose to live in Syracuse
Olivia
4 months ago
So far I really like it but I wish that there was a better system with the doors. The system upoint has with the app that lets you unlock the front door from your phone is something we need because the building is so big. I also wish there were more countertop space in the kitchen
Natalie
4 months ago
Two years I have been here and I love it! The staff is super nice and the rooms are decent sized. The apartment is really good about fixing things when you have problems and have lots of events to bring residents together.
William
4 months ago
It is very nice. I enjoy living here with my friends and although I will be living elsewhere next year I have enjoyed my stay so far and hopefully that continues.
Verified Resident
4 months ago
I love living here at the 505. The staff at the front desk are amazing and make this place feel like home. Also, I know all my packages will be safe! The amenities are also great, I love having a gym as well as a courtyard.