The 505 on Walnut

So far I am enjoying my time at the 505. I really enjoy taking advantage of the various study spaces and the outdoor areas. However, often there is garbage left outside in the courtyard and sometimes the outlets don’t work at the study spaces.
The 505 is great in the fact in my four person apartment I have my own room and bathroom. The living space is very small and there is no counter space in the kitchen. The 505 staff is friendly, but there is often confusion or delay in responses to maintenance requests/ lease questions. The amenities are great, except for the fact many of them are closed due to COVID-19? I wish they would open these inside amenities and just actively enforce mask wearing and social distancing, while cleaning the areas daily.
I am living in The 505 on Walnut for a second year now, and so far I have had a great living experience here. I don't often participate in or attend the sponsored events that the 505 hosts, but I am very pleased with the amenities available to the residents, as well as the great staff. My only complaint would be that the bedrooms (specifically in the four-bedroom units) are disproportionately sized, meaning the person with the smallest bedroom (measured by square footage) has to pay the same rent rate as the person with the largest bedroom. All in all, I have really enjoyed my experience living in the 505.
fairly clean apartment shuttle bus to campus and Wegmans on weekend. studio rooms are bit small, other rooms are not bad front desk does a good job
The penthouse hallway is always filled with trash because the people are too entitled to take the trash to the trash room. I have no issue with trash on Wednesday for trash pick up Thursday, but this lasts literally all week.
Overall it's nice. Packages were settled quickly and the email notification was very convenient. One problem would be the internet. The internet connection is not always working properly.
So many people park in the garage without the permit. Thin walls that people in the room can hear everything. Dog park area left dirty with dog wastes.
I enjoy living here but I do wish they had more community activities for residents, like a courtyard party or group gym/yoga class would be cool.
Not too noisy, like the luxer service, cafe downstairs, the second-floor lounge, the study lounge, and the gym. The only slight problem is that the pool set is incomplete.
The apartment building is clean and close to campus. The busses are on time and the common areas are fairly clean. Apartments have great features as well