The 505 on Walnut

4.3

4.3

Lovely place. I would definitely live there again next year and will recommend this place to future students and family that choose to live in Syracuse
So far I really like it but I wish that there was a better system with the doors. The system upoint has with the app that lets you unlock the front door from your phone is something we need because the building is so big. I also wish there were more countertop space in the kitchen
Two years I have been here and I love it! The staff is super nice and the rooms are decent sized. The apartment is really good about fixing things when you have problems and have lots of events to bring residents together.
It is very nice. I enjoy living here with my friends and although I will be living elsewhere next year I have enjoyed my stay so far and hopefully that continues.
I love living here at the 505. The staff at the front desk are amazing and make this place feel like home. Also, I know all my packages will be safe! The amenities are also great, I love having a gym as well as a courtyard.
I’ve really enjoyed living here. I like that everything is so modern. I wish there was a little bit more cabinet space as well as freezer space. But I love my room.
I love the 505! The staff is so nice and accommodating all the time! The apartment is very spacious and the full furnished move-in was very easy!
My resident experience has been pretty good so far. I love the amenities and everything the 505 has to offer. However, we have had a multitude of damages that have not been fixed.
This apartment comes with a ton of amenities that make student living super enjoyable. Peaks is a convenient morning breakfast stop, the bus brings students to University Ave, and the elevators are a nice change from the old buildings on campus.
So far I enjoy living here very much. My only complaint is that sometimes there is a lack of communication about maintenance-related issues. Our dryer has been broken for about 5 days and no one has been able to fix it. We were told a technician would be sent but with no time frame of when they may come.