The 505 on Walnut

4.3

4.3

I loved living in the 505 and if I could again I 100% would. The staff is awesome and super helpful and the living space is really nice, especially on PH floor with trash pick up.
The area in the middle outside is nice. Everything else eh. But good place to live if your friends are also living there. Otherwise deff live somewhere else.
I have yet to move into the 505, but the community has already been so welcoming! I have been greeted with so many warm emails and amazing customer service in the building.
Applying for a lease at the 505 was super easy. The staff was accommodating and the sample room I was showed was very nice. I'm excited to move in soon and utilize all that the building has to offer.
Overall good experience. Wish the second fire pit worked. Sometimes can get very loud, security didn't seem to be working until the later months when everyone was gone.
There is a consistent ant problem in our unit and it is not consistently handled unless we request to do so. Also was told that this has never been a problem, but we do not believe that
Great experience living in the 505 - awesome staff, good amenities, and nice atmosphere all around. Would live here again. Shuttle bus is also another perk
Excellent! I cannot wait to attend in the fall and enjoy a great year in this apartment. The facilities are so clean and the gym is spectacular. Very impressed with how neatly kept the whole building is.
My bedroom and bathroom are nice and spacious, but the kitchen space is nonexistent. Many amenities were closed all year due to covid. Staff is friendly.
I absolutely loved living here. I wish I didn’t have a lease elsewhere next year because I’d live here again if I were able to. The 505 is awesome.