The Alexander Apartments

I have been a resident for17 months, I love it! Clean, quiet, friendly neighbors, and professional staff. The amenities, location, and view are beautiful.
I love living here. The quality of the amenities and the staff are 10 stars out of 10. We do dislike the taste of the water QUITE a bit and wish the apartments had more interior lights (the bedrooms are dark) but otherwise happy. Would love for some more businesses to open nearby!
I loving living at the Alexander. It is the perfect building where most area attractions are a short walk or uber away! The concierge staff treats my dog like an absolute princess and she loves it! I also find that the people that work here genuinely care about the tenants.
I’ve met some fabulous and fun friends here at the Alexander. The community here is awesome. The management work hard behind the scenes but make it look effortless. Beautiful just beautiful
The building is new and it is well maintained. Staff are really helpful and they don't let people enter the building without your permission. The gym and the pool are nice. Nothing to complain so far.
It is a great building, with state of the art amenities. The staff is always ready to help and are very knowledgeable, always ready to provide advise.
I am so grateful for the all support from the wonderful staffs in The Alexander. Especially Steve! Glad to start my new and first life in US with this community. I'm really looking forward to spending special days with everyone. Thank you. Kaz Sai
Great concierge and onboarding process. Clean building and great views. They make it very easy to schedule move in on loading dock and set up cable/internet
Walking into the Alexander you feel the overwhelming welcoming of the staff and building itself. We have truly made this building our home and feel secure overlooking the city.
The building is really nice and well taken care of. The staff is awesome as well. The apartments are well laid out and there is an ample amount of closet space. I’m really happy we moved here.