I have been a resident of The Alexander Apartments for close to a year and must say living here has been an absolute delight. Having lived in many different residential buildings throughout the city, this by far has been my best experience. The staff are all courteous and attentive. The amenities are top of the line. The Alexander is truly a place I can call home.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Nice, clean, modern, new apartments in an ideal location, Amazingly friendly and courteous staff. Wonderful amenities. Very pet friendly. Only thing lacking is a movie theater and a hot tub. Excellent place to live

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Love it here. Don't want to leave. The amenities and ambience are good, the staff is great and the neighbour's all have pets... What's not to love?

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Our experience at the Alexander has been absolutely wonderful. The receptionist have been very accommodating and kind, and the other residents I really nice. Our view is undeniably amazing from our apartment. We love to come home and we love being here.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great view from my apartment. Friendly staff. Maintenance fixes any issues immediately. Love the free parking and the weekly resident activities.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We are loving our apartment and all that The Alexander has to offer! Could not have chosen a better community in a better location! We are so convenient to everything and the view is fabulous!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Overall the building is clean and quiet (but the building is close to highway and you will enjoy the quietness only if you keep your windows shut). I like how the shared areas are not too crowded and always kept clean. The front desk staffs are also super friendly and responsive. But I only gave 3.5 because it really did frustrate me when I realized the building has a limited parking spaces and there's a very long waiting line which seems almost impossible to get one until my lease ends. That is NOT what my husband and I were told when we signed the lease. The leasing office made it seem like parking isn't going to be an issue and here we are paying extra for our car parked blocks away.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great amenities, front desk people are very nice, love being first tenant of an apartment. Coffee in lobby is great. Gym is beautiful and having a pool is awesome

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Everyone is always very helpful and super friendly. The building and grounds are maintained meticulously. Great location and is near by all types of stores, restaurants and in center city.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Going great how ever things have changed since you signed a contract with air b n b. Suddenly it’s not a community. Instead it’s a free for all. Moreover it’s insulting how you only charge so little for renting

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

My experience so far has been wonderful, the only complaint would be the construction nearby, which is noisy and has caused some issues for my car.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Wonderful apartment immaculate building amazing staff. It is a great place to live work and play. Special kudos to Jazzmine and Ti who made the entire process seamless

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Beautiful building and it’s in a great location but the leasing process hasn’t been the best experience - parking wasn’t originally included even after I asked several times - I’ve asked to move to a higher floor due to the noise on a low floor and told I can’t (even after I was told I could). Just some disconnect.

I enjoy that the living space is clean and that all of the staff is friendly. The location is amazing and offers great views of the city. Shopping for groceries and other items is easy because it’s within walking distance.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Lease process was great and easy, move-in was (mostly) without issues, only one minor maintenance request so far, staff is wonderful, neighbors (and our canine neighbors) have all been friendly, facilities are well managed, clean, and well-appointed; apartment is nicely sized and with great amenities, overall, no complaints.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Excellent personified Amazing place, amenities. Nice gym, swimming pool. The social events apartment keeps are nice way to meet your neighbors Staff are good and friendly and helpful Recommend this place

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I have had such an amazing experience living at The Alexander. The location is amazing, the staff is incredible and I love my apartment and view. The amenities are unlike any other in the city!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Overall it’s good, except some details that need to be fixed, like pool cleanliness and response to events like electricity loss and the aftermath of it with water pump issues...

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Moving into the apartment was seamless and everything about the first 3 months have been great. Maintenance, when needed for some minor repairs, was very quick and efficient.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I love the building! The amenities are great and everything is kept in good shape. The only thing that annoys me a little is how often the club room is rented out for private events, because it seems to always happen on weekends, which is exactly when the residents of the building would want to use it.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The Alexander is amazing! Everyone here is friendly, the staff always makes every resident feel welcomed. It always feels like home when you’re at the Alexander ❤️

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We have only been here just over a month but absolutely love theAlexander. The location is within walking distance of everything and our view is amazing!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We just moved in a month ago and have truly had a wonderful experience. Wonderful staff, amenities, and it has been all it was promised to be.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We really enjoy living at The Alexander. The free parking and quick access to the highway made it an easy pick for us. The only downside is the noise level from the highway - at times it can be loud but you do get used to it. Amenities are great although I wish there was an outdoor pool. Maintenance is five star.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It has been a great experience in leaving at Alexander Apartment. It has really great facilities. All the staff people are very nice and kind.