Great community, awesome leasing professionals and property manager, and great assistant manager. Saved us from a horrible situation, love the designs, and all the community events

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Excellent building; great location, access to 676 is incredibly convenient. Staff are friendly and helpful. Amenities are great and increasing. Never had an issue.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The Alexander is a great apartment, and the people working for the company are great. The main problems that we've had are surrounding parking and transparency surrounding that process. For example, we signed the lease with an understanding that we would have a free parking space, only to find out that none were available. Our right to a free space is in the contract, so I'm not sure how/why we can possibly not have one assigned to us.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I had an instant connection the first time I spoke with Tinesha (aka -PB&J). She was and is extremely warm and inviting. I needed to find an apartment quickly a I literally had a few weeks to move to Philly from N. Virginia to start a new job. She scheduled a time to meet me, show me around to make me very comfortable. With her professionalism, a new apartment and a great promotion at the time sold the deal for me. Since April, I have also grown close to the entire Leasing Team. We all call each other PB & J (Peanut Butter and Jelly) because all of us love that sandwich!! Can't forget the Front Desk staff and Maintenance Team who are all friendly and accommodating. I'm glad to have chosen the Alexander. Love you Guys!!! Lisa T. #2506

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Absolutely loving our new home at The Alexander Apartments! The staff is wonderful and all the facilities are great. The location is ideal for us!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The Alexander community is very strong. I feel like I know a lot of the residents very well, and the leasing office does a great job bringing us together for monthly events.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Awesome, clean, great amenities. Maintenance responds quickly, and the walls are thick which is good for our new puppy who has separation anxiety

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

My experience thus far at the Alexander has been fantastic. The building is kept up very well and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. The events the building plans for residents to get to know one another is also helpful and appreciated since it can sometimes feel like a hotel when you are simply living in an apartment complex but that isn't the feeling here. Keep up the fantastic work!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I lived in three rental properties in Philadelphia managed by PMC, Dranoff, and Graystar. The Alexander is by far the best experience I had as a renter

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

The building is quiet and in a great location. We enjoy the common space on the 2nd floor as well as the gym and pool. Maintence requests are answered very quickly.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Excellent building with state of the art amenities, wonderfully kind staff and a fantastic location in the heart of the city without feeling overwhelmed by pedestrian or vehicle traffic. Free parking is a massive bonus. A truly excellent experience for the past several months we have lived here.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great place to live. I love the amenities. Having a pool on site is great, the gym has great equipment and the building is extremely pet friendly.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

New construction. Good amenities. Nice staff. There is ongoing issue with strong cooking smell from neighbors. Smell seems to travel easily within the apartment complex.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Love living here at the Alexander. The concierge team is the best! Love the views, the pool, the community room - all the residents are so friendly.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

So far, it has been great! We love our apartment and the concierge and maintenance staff are very attentive. The location of the building is very convenient for us.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great location and services, outstanding team and beautiful building. The community atmosphere is an unexpected perk and the monthly gatherings allows people to meet and expand friendships.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

My favorite thing about the Alexander is the smiling faces I see everyday! No matter who it is, I am greeted with a smiling face every morning and every evening! Thank you!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Our experience is overall excellent however management was unwilling to provide a concession for over 3 mo of unbearable noise from street level construction. We were unable to work from our apartment.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

For the most part, the leasing office has been great. There were a few bumps when I initially moved in, but all has been well since! Thanks!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Move in experience was difficult and frustrating due to lack of communication. After moving in, it has been great! Love my apartment, especially the view!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We love living here, everyone has made us feel at home since the day we became a part of the Alexander community. The amenities and apartments are beautiful!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great location and proximity to Vine St. Surpisingly quiet given proximity to Hahnemann Hospital. Very clean top to bottom. Solid amenities inside between the gym, resident club, and pool.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great experience.. loved the amenities and management. a couple of things didn't work for our apartment but other than that its all great...

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Most of the conceirge he staff are nice and friendly. One woman that sits at the front desk never greets me. She will just look at me with a blank stare.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

This is the best place to live. The staff from the leasing team to maintenance to the concierge team put the residents needs first and always strive to make this an even better place to live. Other places I've lived tend to slide downwards after a while. Not here. I love it here.