The Alexander Apartments

The Alexander is amazing! Everyone here is friendly, the staff always makes every resident feel welcomed. It always feels like home when you’re at the Alexander ❤️
We have only been here just over a month but absolutely love theAlexander. The location is within walking distance of everything and our view is amazing!
We just moved in a month ago and have truly had a wonderful experience. Wonderful staff, amenities, and it has been all it was promised to be.
We really enjoy living at The Alexander. The free parking and quick access to the highway made it an easy pick for us. The only downside is the noise level from the highway - at times it can be loud but you do get used to it. Amenities are great although I wish there was an outdoor pool. Maintenance is five star.
It has been a great experience in leaving at Alexander Apartment. It has really great facilities. All the staff people are very nice and kind.
I love living here! The entire complex is Very clean and very well kept. The front desk concierge are very courteous and helpful with whatever we need.
Love living here!! Beautiful building, great amenities, and best location! Everyone on staff is friendly and willing to assist. The Alexander feels like home!
Overall I have loved the Alexander. I wish there was a spin bike or 2 in the gym. Also a squat rack. But everything is perfect. Have loved it here!
The views from the observation deck are very beautiful at sunset. It makes the city feel so alive and welcoming. The entrance to the building is also gorgeous.
I've had an incredible experience living in The Alexander. I've been here for almost a year now and have no complaints. The building is very clean, staff is very responsive.