We love living here, everyone has made us feel at home since the day we became a part of the Alexander community. The amenities and apartments are beautiful!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great location and proximity to Vine St. Surpisingly quiet given proximity to Hahnemann Hospital. Very clean top to bottom. Solid amenities inside between the gym, resident club, and pool.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Great experience.. loved the amenities and management. a couple of things didn't work for our apartment but other than that its all great...

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Most of the conceirge he staff are nice and friendly. One woman that sits at the front desk never greets me. She will just look at me with a blank stare.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

This is the best place to live. The staff from the leasing team to maintenance to the concierge team put the residents needs first and always strive to make this an even better place to live. Other places I've lived tend to slide downwards after a while. Not here. I love it here.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

It's a great community to live in. We love our unit - all of the features of the unit (heating, appliances, etc.) have been wonderful. For us, our terrace is the best part of the apartment. All of the amenities have been great, particularly the gym and parking. I would like to see the bike repair station reinstalled at some point, but having the extra Luxers was a great tradeoff.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Very nice residential place with modern amenities. Gym, swimming pool and 2nd floor terrace are best attractions. Very Nice and friendly staff people.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

So far I have really enjoyed my experience at The Alexander. We have been treated great by the staff and other residents and really enjoy all of the amenities.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

I have been extremely happy with my decision to live at the Alexander Apartments. It has been a significant improvement over my last living situation!

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Living here has been great so far, the building is well managed, location is great, lots of restaurants nearby, close to the train station, etc.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Resident experience has been great. The apartments are modern and well designed, with lots of closet space. The views are really nice. The amenities are also really good.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

We love living here. The amenities are awesome and the staff is friendly and always ready to help. Great location to walk to Whole Foods, Center City, or Reading Terminal.

Reply from The Alexander Apartments

Living in the Alexander has made me feel like living in a close knit community. Everybody knows your name and always there to help and are so kind.