We have enjoyed the staff and the amenities here are on par or better than other properties in the area. Just renewed our lease for another year. Modern and large rooms at a great value.

We are very happy with our new apartment!! We now have a much more spacious place than in our old apartment with a well-designed floor plan. Beautiful grounds and quiet and peaceful. Love it!!

It is wonderful And all the neighbors are very nice and the workers are great. And it is in a perfect location so you don’t have to go far. And every thing is close to you.

Great place to live! The grounds are well maintained. The office staff respond quickly. When I submitted a maintenance. request for a repair it was done right away

My husband and I love living here. Everyone in the office are nice and helpful. Maintenance request are handled promptly. The grounds are kept clean.

I have lived here for over 3 years I am pleased with everything. When I have a maintenance issue I submit and its completed. Employees are friendly, polite, and very nice. I love Jan and Susan.

I wish the rent was cheaper for the community. Now that we have a new management company we are not allowed to have grills and we are not happy about that.

We love it here! Everyone is friendly, and the staff is very helpful. The apartment was very clean when we moved in. The grounds are beautiful.

Kirkland Crossing is a very quiet complex, and management is good at addressing issues in a timely manner. I highly recommend living here!!

Great location close to Fermilab and the Ioutlets . I enjoy the units with laundry, dish washer, walk-in closets and granite counters. I love the community BBQ grill, and clubhouse.

Although I've only lived here a short time, I do enjoy the place. It is quiet, clean and secure. It cold use more parking. Otherwise I'm happy.

I enjoy living here. There's a great sense of community. The landscaping is very nice and the office staff is always friendly. It might sound weird but I only wish that the gym was better stocked with cleaning wipes. Sometimes the gym will be out of wipes for days on end.

We have been here since 2016 and Love it! we are located in a premier location and are a hop skip and a jump from the pool, clubhouse, gym etc. Kirkland Crossing is incredibly responsive to the tenants and have responded in a timely manner. When and if we have had an issue, it is resolved almost instantly, we enjoy it here and are appreciative of our time spent here.

I love my new home! When we moved in the unit it was extremely clean, freshly painted, and had new carpeting. The place since we moved in is extremely quit which is a great thing. The grounds of the community look great and the staff is super friendly. The club house looks much like a resort. I’m so excited with my experience so far. There are a few cons that are outside of Kirkland Crossings control like the distance to the nearest grocery store outside of Walmart.

This place is beautiful! Also feel very safe here! Moved in on September 26 and have enjoyed many of the fun amenities they offer. I can't wait to be able to enjoy the pool for the first time it looks beautiful

So far I love it here. The apartment is great, the people are so nice and any maintenance issues are taken care of super fast! I live in a one bedroom with my pet rabbit and we are so happy!!

Kirkland is a clean community and has friendly staff. I enjoy the timely maintenance requests. The amenities are a plus. My family enjoys the pool table, gym, basketball court and pool area!!