The apartment community overall is a very good place to live. It is close to lots of shops and a major highway. The clubhouse is super nice and the apartments are very updated.

So far, our experience has been great. We were very impressed by the amenities, and the staff was friendly. Can't wait to get started at Kirkland!

love the complex. The people are kind, there parking is always available, the land is well kept and beautiful. Plus there’s a gym and pool. Great location

We love living at Kirkland Crossing. Jan has been so helpful from the moment we cam in as potential renters to even now almost living there for a year. We really do like living here!

I have loved living here. Great maintenance service. Great amenities. Snow was plowed every snow storm. Very friendly staff. The only bonus would be price on the garbage monthly.

Great place to live. Close to everything and very nice and quiet neighborhood. Great swimming pool and indoor gym. Everyone here is super friendly.

I just re-signed my lease for another 15 months. I'm happy with the pricing, staff, amenities, location, and the apartment layout. The common grounds are well-kept.

The courtyards are beautiful and peaceful. The management company has always been incredibly quick to response to any maintenance issue we have had.

Somewhat disappointed at this point. I resigned my lease for a second time as a change of management from Marquette to Lincoln happened . In my opinion as well as renters that I have spoken with, not the best decission. Garbage lays throughout the grounds of the property, more dog feces laying around and grass is always long. Its harder to get answers from the staff although Jan has always remained amazing. Postings of upcoming events remain up for months even aftrer the event is over. We will see where this goes but do not have positive vibes moving forward

I have been a resident of Kirkland Crossing for 3 years now & this place is just awesome. First and foremost, the ambience around the apartment is great. There's a beautiful trail just 0.5 miles away called Fiddler Farm. Then there's Walmart, Walgreens, Starbucks, Dunkin, Chipotle and more, all at walkable distances. The apartment staff & maintenance personnel are extremely friendly. Oh, and there's a beautiful swimming pool, a full fledged gym and a basketball court too !!! The rent is very nominal considering all the above amenities!!!

Kirkland Crossing is an amazing place to live. This is my second stint here in a different unit and both have been amazing and the leasing staff is amazing as well!

If you are looking for a home that is peaceful and updated this is the place to be. Jan was amazing at showing me around and did everything to convince me this was a beautiful place to live at. She is friendly and always there to help. On top of being a great place to live at, the amenities included completes this beautiful home.

Lately, the grounds keeping around the complex is in very poor shape. The fountain in our lake has been missing since the start of summer, and now the water is green and full of algae. The grass has long patched all over from where animals have gone to the bathroom. Those spots wouldn’t be longer is the grass was being cut, which it isn’t. There used to be flowers and bushes near the apartment front doors, now it is all dry and cracked grey dirt. A serious mulching project needs to be carried out throughout the complex, as every tree, walkway and sidewalk area is full of weeds and ugly grey dirt. There isn’t a garbage can by the mailboxes for junk mail anymore, as soon as Lincoln properties took over, they removed it for some reason. Whenever the office staff are showing apartments for rent, they drive their golf carts on the sidewalks, and it tears up the grass and leaves dead dirt patches EVERYWHERE. I’m very upset with the first few months of Lincoln properties management. We play a premium price to live here, and we are not getting nearly the amenities we should be getting. When our lease is up, there’s not a chance we will stay.

We have enjoyed the staff and the amenities here are on par or better than other properties in the area. Just renewed our lease for another year. Modern and large rooms at a great value.

We are very happy with our new apartment!! We now have a much more spacious place than in our old apartment with a well-designed floor plan. Beautiful grounds and quiet and peaceful. Love it!!

It is wonderful And all the neighbors are very nice and the workers are great. And it is in a perfect location so you don’t have to go far. And every thing is close to you.

Great place to live! The grounds are well maintained. The office staff respond quickly. When I submitted a maintenance. request for a repair it was done right away

My husband and I love living here. Everyone in the office are nice and helpful. Maintenance request are handled promptly. The grounds are kept clean.

I have lived here for over 3 years I am pleased with everything. When I have a maintenance issue I submit and its completed. Employees are friendly, polite, and very nice. I love Jan and Susan.

I wish the rent was cheaper for the community. Now that we have a new management company we are not allowed to have grills and we are not happy about that.

We love it here! Everyone is friendly, and the staff is very helpful. The apartment was very clean when we moved in. The grounds are beautiful.

Kirkland Crossing is a very quiet complex, and management is good at addressing issues in a timely manner. I highly recommend living here!!

Great location close to Fermilab and the Ioutlets . I enjoy the units with laundry, dish washer, walk-in closets and granite counters. I love the community BBQ grill, and clubhouse.

Although I've only lived here a short time, I do enjoy the place. It is quiet, clean and secure. It cold use more parking. Otherwise I'm happy.

I enjoy living here. There's a great sense of community. The landscaping is very nice and the office staff is always friendly. It might sound weird but I only wish that the gym was better stocked with cleaning wipes. Sometimes the gym will be out of wipes for days on end.