This has been a wonderful experience so far. I am a recent resident of Texas. The Arbors have been the first place I've called home here. I really have enjoyed my stay.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I really enjoy living at the arbors of euless, this is a very calm neighborhood and a safe one too. We have been living here over a year now and we are still loving it!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

We have been here for almost two months and have been very happy with our stay so far. It's what we need for now and we like the area, feels safe and secure and very convenient.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Even though we haven't moved in yet this apartment is the best renting experience i have had thus far. Very nice and competent staff. We can't wait to move in and start experiencing life at The Arbors of Euless!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I think the office has made great strides since we first moved in in 2011. The apartments have always been great, but with the new staff, they are awesome!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Great place to live. It's quite and close to schools . Just need storage areas in the apartments.The maintenance crew are great and courteous.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I think it is a decent property to live at. It could stand to do some updating as it clearly is an older property in the Euless area. Definitely needs to repave its parking lots they are mostly loose gravel.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Awesome community and outstanding staff. From maintenance to office manager everyone goes above and beyond with a great attitude and amazing smiles.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Getting everything ready to move in had been very easy. I'm still working on done things but compliance from the apartment's staff had been wonderful.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Very good quiet place to live.. it's homey and I love the area I stay in! ARBORS ROCK! && SO DOES THE WORKERS ESPECIALLY LAURA­čść... The workers are very nice and if you need any help on your apartment they are quick to get the Man to come fix whatever it is that you need fixed in your home. They are good about that.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The apartments are unique and cool. The only think I would change is the pest control outside. There have been wasp nets around our entryway, so if that could be removed would be great.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I've only applied and paid my deposit to hold my apartment(haven't moved in yet) but my interactions with the staff have been pleasant! They've helped me stay on track with what needs to be done and has been real easy so far.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The only thing that I don't like is that it's very hard to get in contact with someone when you call. The best thing to do if there is a question is to go directly to the office and it kind of is a pain. Other than that, I love the apartment complex and my apartment. I have had no problems.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Quiet community, office staff is pleasant & attentive. Could use some work on updating the look of the community, like smoothing out the pavement of parking lot, repainting the building, ect.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Great experience. No complaints at all. Good communication from the front office. Always willing to work hard to keep the residents happy!!!!!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The area is very nice. I wish that I could use the washer and dryer. Must switch to doing my laundry on the weekend. Apartment seems pretty good.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

We have lived here for 3 years, starting our 4th. Other than the "good Church folk" jamming the parking lots on Friday nights, no real problems. I like the location & convenience to stores,& major highways.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I've been here for 5 years and the experience has been ok. As the management staff changes in the on-site office, I've had good and bad experiences.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Super friendly staff. Always a smile when walking into the office to collective a package or if I have a simple question! Maintenance is prompt and efficient!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

It's been a very safe and homely stay for about 3 years now. Neighborhood is good. It's convenient from every aspect to airport to all the area around it.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I just moved in a little over a month ago and so far everything has been ok. Maintenance was quick to come by after I called, but I did put the request into the resident portal first and had to call to actually get them over. Office staff is really nice. I look forward to the next few months.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

It's good... when I have some problem in my appertment they handle it , good coworkers.. me and my families feel good to live here.. good neighborhood...

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The neighborhood is amazing , the best place we have lived so far !! I love the apts the staff is great Kelly is amazing at costumer service

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Great value!! Very friendly & responsive staff, both when we were potential residents and as tenants! Our only issues have been with the strong cigarette smoke odor in our unit which we've worked at removing, and the "thin walls" when remodeling the unit next to ours - I'm home during the day, and this probably wouldn't bother most people. The maintenance staff has also been quick to respond to and resolve our requests for service.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Management is doing really good and i am satisfied with them that is why i am living here since 2009 and still not thinking to move out.. Love this place