This is a great community and very close to plenty of local activity the employees are awesome and respectful amd work fast and they are very helpful excellent experience here.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The girls in the office are always so nice and helpful. The maintenance staff is friendly and fast. I've never had a single issue with getting anything fixed. The complex is quiet and clean. I love living here.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I love Arbors of Euless and Milestone Rents. I've been here around five years and its been great and the maintenance people are always there for me. Thanks.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

very good community very friendly nice apartment homes and great spacious room never want to move out of it,t is very cheap only $1036 for a 2 bedroom 2 batrooom ome very luxary indeeed

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Excellent service and friendly staff. Apartments are quiet and comfortable. The maintenance staff are quick to respond and frequently do more than what is asked for.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Its been great The apartment looks really clean and good when we moved it So far its been really great The office also really helpful during the move in process

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

My recent experience was an experience I had with my renewal lease. Online process was different and ran into a little snag along the way. However the office staff was very patient with us and found the solution to fix the problem. Management and office staff are fantastic!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Love this complex and it’s management team! Maintenance are always addressed quickly and the team in the office are so personable and friendly ❤️

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Love love love these apartments. The office staff is the nicest and most helpful. The maintenance is always on top of anything we call for. The property is always clean. Would recommend these apartments to anyone needing a new apartment home :)

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Great property...friendly staff and I absolutely love my apt .... can t wait to move. Exceptional staff all of them went above and beyond helping me find my new place

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

It’s great. I love the location, office staff. It’s close to school, work, stores and restaurants. It’s also right by the major highways 121, 360 and 183.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I like how they keep the apartments clean. Everyone is very helpful. I feel a lot safer over here than any other apartments. This has been a great place to live.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

My experience at Arbors of Euless in saveri very awesome the office staff is wonderful the maintenance guys are wonderful and friendly been here at Arvest that you live in 13 and a half years it's in the middle of the Metroplex easy access to all freeways great shopping area my experience at Arbors of Euless it's a wonderful and happy place to come home to

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I've only been in my apartment for one month. The neighborhood is quiet and safe. So far the HEB has not been a disappointment. I like that everything I need is so close. Finding new shops and restaurants aren't a problem. I've also enjoyed the walking trails at the surrounding parks.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I love the apartment. There have been a couple of hiccups but the maintenance department has responded super quickly to everything. Really looking forward to living here for a long time.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Very well managed and welcoming environment at the club house as well inside the vicinity of The Arbors of Euless. The entire environment is very charming and motivating!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I love our apartment. Nice and cozy. You don’t hear much from your neighbors. We like that. Parking isn’t bad either. I would recommend a friend to live here.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I enjoyed living in this community. I'm only moving because I need more space, but the community is awesome. Quiet, kid friendly, and I'm sad to be leaving

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Apartments are good but no good maintenance i submit request for shower dripping since 1 month but till now they did not fix it proper way i dont no how should do

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Better than alot of apartments in the dfw area, clean for the most part good area and safe you can walk your dog or go on a jog without fear of harm for the most part

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Very impressed with the apartment complex and customer service. The grounds were peaceful and Kristen was an amazing representative to have assist us, she made everything a breeze.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The staff members are really nice. I love how they worked with my fiance and I to find the right apartment that fit our budget price. We would definitely recommend this apartment complex to anyone who is looking.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

It has been so peaceful compared to our last apartment complex. Waking up to a beautiful sunrise over the balcony is always a plus. The support was also willing to get us a a new stove to replace the older model without much time at all.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The property is clean and quiet. The unit is spacious. I love that they email amd updates or changes to keep you in the loop. I enjoy living here!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Excellent Community to live in. Great Neighborhood. Friendly n helpful management. Nice Ammenities. Good for School n surroundings. Easy access to city