I'm big on management and I'm from the midwest and see a huge lack when it comes to management and the processes. Its not worth it, with all the fees involved with renting

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I've been here for 5 years and the experience has been ok. As the management staff changes in the on-site office, I've had good and bad experiences.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Quit laundry and mailbox is like 1 mile that's irritated. Resident on these people are good. Room is ok Electricity has lot of trouble in this area.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Its good but frankly speaking apartment are very old not good conditions specially my floors are broken my floors are broken n I made complaint also long back

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Nice community. Needs updates on foundation. Remodeled inside. Bit of an insect problem with roaches and gnats constantly coming up through the sink.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

okay experience. nothing fancy. average area. noisy neighbors. meh. Wish the community had a gym. My car was broken into in this area, which sucks. but like i said, bad but not great.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Nice and quite problems with things in the apartment . Also any problem the staff in the front office are friendly wish it was a better play area for kids.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Close and convenient to highways and retail. Walls are thin and you can hear your neighbors. Covered parking - Yes but not assigned or enforced

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Euless is a very quiet, community for family. The elementary, junior high and high schools are stellar. Ok place to live if you have children.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I seem to always get work that gets started and I have to follow up with the office a month or more later on what the ETA is. They always seem surprise. They need a better system to track these orders.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Office and maintenance staff are nice. That’s a plus. The roaches I can do without. I’m afraid of bugs. Drains are slow. Tub, toilet, and shower needs upgrading. I wish the residents would do better with their trash. Its pretty quite for the most part. I wish

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Have called in noise complaints with no response. Would like a call back or something. I've had things fall off my wall due to my upstairs neighbor stomping around so much.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Well I rate it 3star as we do not have security gate n security is not safe for our residency.we need to have look around for outsider parking at our open parking lot.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The grounds are well-maintained and it doesn't ever get noisy. However, the road pavement is very brittle and can become issue when it rains.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

great. I really love arbors of Euless and would recommend to my friends and well. Maintenance work is really good and quick. They come in and work when required

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Need some upgrades pool has been closed all summer. Parking lot has pot holes. Covered parking not enforced. Reaches and trash in the grassy areas.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Been here for years but now when we request for maintainance it takes weeks even a month for them to come fix what’s needs to be fixed. Sometimes they will just close the ticket without fix the issue.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The only thing that I don't like is that it's very hard to get in contact with someone when you call. The best thing to do if there is a question is to go directly to the office and it kind of is a pain. Other than that, I love the apartment complex and my apartment. I have had no problems.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The complex is quiet and clean which is nice! The only downsides for me were the “one coat” paint job done on the cabinets and the pigeon problem! I feel like wooden barriers would be helpful!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The apartments are unique and cool. The only think I would change is the pest control outside. There have been wasp nets around our entryway, so if that could be removed would be great.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Neighborhood seems relatively decent so far besides a few experiences endured late at night (I've only been here for a few weeks). I will say that the trash cans are really far away from all the units and that's kind of a pain.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The ladies in the leasing office are nice, and the maintenance people. I don’t like the roaches. And some of the old foundation in the appt.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I love the community, everyone that I have met has been really sweet especially the beautiful women at the front office, they make my wife and I feel safe with having two baby’s!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

So far so good, I still have to check out the various amenities of the community. I planned to meet more tenants in the c.ommunity and share their experience

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Christine, Melinda and Monica are great. I have lived here for 3 years now. They’re always there to help. It’s a quite area and great place to live.