The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Its good but frankly speaking apartment are very old not good conditions specially my floors are broken my floors are broken n I made complaint also long back
Close and convenient to highways and retail. Walls are thin and you can hear your neighbors. Covered parking - Yes but not assigned or enforced
Quit laundry and mailbox is like 1 mile that's irritated. Resident on these people are good. Room is ok Electricity has lot of trouble in this area.
I've been here for 5 years and the experience has been ok. As the management staff changes in the on-site office, I've had good and bad experiences.
I don’t like that they don’t grandfather my 2 parkkngnoasses. This is why I moved here. Maintenance never finishes work, I have T.I call to follow up 3-4 after work started. The staff is awesome. 😀
Nice and quite problems with things in the apartment . Also any problem the staff in the front office are friendly wish it was a better play area for kids.
Euless is a very quiet, community for family. The elementary, junior high and high schools are stellar. Ok place to live if you have children.
I seem to always get work that gets started and I have to follow up with the office a month or more later on what the ETA is. They always seem surprise. They need a better system to track these orders.
Nice community. Needs updates on foundation. Remodeled inside. Bit of an insect problem with roaches and gnats constantly coming up through the sink.
great. I really love arbors of Euless and would recommend to my friends and well. Maintenance work is really good and quick. They come in and work when required