Neighbors are great. Maintenance Is fantastic and apartments aren't that bad but should be $100 cheaper than what they are but your paying for the super awesome neighbors

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The Arbors of Euless is a great place to live, the neighborhood is very quiet, maintenance is very quick at the time to response after you place a work order, green areas are clean.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

EXCELLENT CHARACTERS OF THE PERSONNEL, AND NEATNESS OF THE PROPERTY.THE EXPERIENCE HERE IS AWSON AND THE NEIGHBORS ARE FRIENDLY. THERE IS HONESTY AND RESPECT COMBINED WITH THE OTHER TENANTS AND OFFICE STAFF.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Staff is very cooperative and professional. And also very helpful, and resolved the residents issue in timely manner. Good to be part of this community

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

great. I really love arbors of Euless and would recommend to my friends and well. Maintenance work is really good and quick. They come in and work when required

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Living in this apartment community has been a great experience thus far. Located in a quiet little hub on the corner of the 183 and the 360, it is a great location for grocery shopping, park going and catching a flight to anywhere you so desire. The community is also very friendly. Right when I moved in I was greeted by at least 3 different families that were living around me and they welcomed me to the community. The staff is very welcoming as well and has been very accommodating to my needs as a resident and replied to my concerns in a timely manner. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Well maintained. Quiet. Good neighbors. Friendly staff. I've been here for 2 years now and don't have any complaints. If I could have spoken with the developers before hand I would have suggested they put the play area / green in a more central location rather than on the far side of the complex. That's really my only complaint

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I'm thrilled with most of the staff, special shout out to maintenance. Apartment inspections need more notice than the day they begin. Parking spots are not really reserved for residents as guest park there or more than 1 car/apartment.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Maintenance always responds quickly. Monica , Laura , and Kelly are always super professional and treat the residents like family and friends .Absolutely love living here.Safe and clean environment.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Excellent living here at the Arbor's of Euless! The buildings are excellently built and well insulated both from the outdoors and notice from neighbors. The maintenance staff are wonderful, efficient, prompt and friendly. The front office staff are also excellent, friendly and willing to make your life here at The Arbor's as pleasant as possible.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I would totally recommend people to live here. I have had a really good experience in just year and a half. Service is great, facilities are excellent, I love my apartment, but they don't have a gym. Besides that, Greatness!

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I have been staying at Arbors of Euless since last year and till now I do not have any major complains with them. Management is helpful to resolve any issues.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Have called in noise complaints with no response. Would like a call back or something. I've had things fall off my wall due to my upstairs neighbor stomping around so much.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Everyone at the office is nice. When something needs fixed just submit a work order on line and they will take care of it. Two pools! Covered parking.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

My first apartment. I have no regrets. It's an awesome layout. The locate is central to DFW and the neighborhood is really nice and quite. I'm so happy to stay with Arbors of Euless

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The arbors of euless is very quiet and peaceful. The staff is very friendly and helpful with any type of information you need. I have a loft and I love the ambiance when speaking upstairs. I just moved here in december and I'm already thinking about renewing my lease :)

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

I have been on a list for new stove for a few years and have not received one. I would really like to be able to cook and have access the entire stove the oven temperatur is off and the burners are a hazard.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Great property. Clean pools. Friendly staff. Prompt when repairs are needed. Have not had a complaint go unanswered and never had any problems

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Prices are great. Office staff friendly and helpful. Service requests usually taken care of same day. Quiet community and accessible to DFW.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

In my opinion the apartments are overpriced and with the new restrictions on the patio and breezeway its becoming too strict. Not being able to have a trash bag of used charcoal on your enclosed patio that people can't see into? A bit ridiculous.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

Ok, a little run down and need up dated for the price tat you pay. Needs upgraded , new carpet. Wish there was a work out area. Parking lot needs done.

Reply from The Arbors of Euless Apartments

The staff at Arbors of Euless is very responsive, friendly, and helpful. They make a point of getting to know their residents. Their maintenance crew is the best I have ever experienced in the apartment industry. I have been a resident since 2011 and recently signed another one year lease. I love it here! Great neighbors as well.