Everything is just great. The staff is very friendly and professional. I really enjoy the fitness center is has a lot more room wich makes it less easier to get around.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The dryer's are old and don't work and even when we tell the mainentce people that the dryer does not dry and no one fixes it. We also have a diah washer that doesn't work and they told us to deal with it.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The arch has improved immensely over the last 3 years I've lived here. From the customer service to the 24-hour gym/study rooms. I always recommend other students to move here.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch is a good place for college students like me. The unit comes furnished and I really like the amenities they offer like free printing, coffees, and also community events. Staff are friendly and maintenance requests are done in a timely manner.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Living here has had its ups and downs for sure. I was paired with awesome roommates, but it seems my air conditioner doesn’t like to work. It’s broken 4 times and I have to sleep with a fan on high and my window open at night.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Cricket is too much to bear. I am living on the first floor, I was see the bodies of crickets in my room every day. The sound of crickets made it difficult to sleep every day, even woke me up after middle night! It’s really annoying and keeps a long time. I really need pest control.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

So far I like living here because of how close it is to school and the nice living space. I get a walk in closet, a full bed, and my own bathroom.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The Arch has been a great place for me to live. I love my roommates and everything I have experienced thus far has been a great experience. I would totally recommend to others!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The arch has been a great experience! The staff and maintenance team are sweet and helpful. Everyone always has a smile they are super friendly.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love the community and the amenities that The Arch provides. The staff are always friendly and put on really awesome events for the residents that allow me to know people I would have not been able to meet otherwise.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Apartments are clean and residents are super nice and active in the community. The clubhouse has events at least once a week in order to keep a positive community between the residents.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

It has been amazing! The staff is also very attentive and is willing to help! Being in a community here is very easy to come by. There is events made for everyone who lives here.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

My experience here at the arch has been pretty great so far. Things get done when they need to get done. My A/C was broken and they got it fixed the same day I put in a maintenance request

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Designated smoking areas are not enforced and therefore cigarette butts are thrown everywhere especially on the stairs. Also, dog relief areas are everywhere and many do not pick up after pets. Maintenance does not clean it either. Those are the main issues. Other than cleanliness, the apartment is basic, calm, and affordable.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Its been a Great place to live. Rent is reasonable, alot of amenities, its quiet and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance always responds quickly and does a great job.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I really enjoy living here. It's nice and the team here is helpful. The maintenance team get the maintenance request done in a timely manner. The apartments are good.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Friendliest staff ever, next to chick fil a! They go above and beyond to make sure residents are actively apart of the community. And lastly they give free food alot, and I love to eat!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

The arch would be a great place if they would treat the yard for fleas. I have multiple friends who have dogs here and continuous get fleas because they do not treat the grounds.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Decent place to live without breaking the bank. The included utilities and internet is nice, and they do try to provide nice amenities for the residents.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

Living at the Arch has been exactly what I was looking for in an apartment. Incredible value, fully furnished, friendly and hard-working staff, and perfect location close to all college campuses. Would highly recommend!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love the new improvements that were made over the summer. Extending the gym and adding more workout equipment is great! Also, I love the study room with unlimited printing and coffee!

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love all the people that work at the arch. The community that they strive to have is one of the best things about the arch. When ever I need something they are there to help.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

it was SO gross when i moved in. There was urine all over my carpet and it took a month because it got ripped out. I don't understand how it was even ok to let someone move into this room

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love it here. Nice surrounding, nice neighborhood and friendly staff. It's also quite close to most of the universities. I'd say it's a cool place for a student to live.

Reply from The Arch - Abilene

I love living here! The location is great and all of the amenities provided are wonderful. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in Abilene!