Its ok somethings can be better overall. I would like to see more maintenance done. Giving back to the residents should be something they include. Keeping the club house open 24/hours & gym

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I love the location and the units are very good for the price. I also feel that the office staff does a great job of being friendly and helping you. The maintenance could be improved.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Great staff and reasonable prices, especially with the amenities provided like the pool and a small gym. Only drawbacks are the slightly outdated units, thin walls, some bug problems and the fact that the shuttle to Mizzou is shared with another property. Good for the price, however.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

It’s a great place to the live, some of the appliances can break pretty easy, but all you gotta do is place a work order and everything will be all good!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Nice community and staff, prices are good and not over the price. Very helpful with questions and also community stays clean and presentable

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

This complex is one of the worst experiences I’ve ever encountered. When moving into this apartment we had a broken dryer. We were charged almost $500 for one months worth of electric, yet they couldn’t explain how that was even remotely possible for 3 people and refused to send anyone to check the meters. That same month the AC was broken for 3-4 days before someone came to fix it, still couldn’t give us answers on how we “used” $500 worth of electric with no AC for 3-4 days. We called higher management on this issue and they also agreed this was way too high considering the average family pays roughly $200-$300. Due to the high electric bill and us refusing to pay it without answers they shut our WiFi off, still have the email as proof stating they were shutting it off. When we complained about this they immediately lied stating they never told us they were shutting it off and told us we had to call to get it back on because they weren’t going to. Our door didn’t latch when moving in, they “fixed“ it by stuffing paper in the lock and calling it good. Our dryer broke again and the maintenance told us “if doesn’t look broken I’m not fixing it”. Recently had the bathroom ceiling started leaking from the previous patch done before we moved in, when I asked for a mold test for that area I was told no because they didn’t have record of the previous repair. We have had several issues with this place and I’m sure we will continue having issues due to the lack of management intelligence. I would NEVER recommend this complex to anyone, this place is a joke.

The staff here are very friendly and they really care about the residents, doing what they have to to make this an enjoyable experience. They get things done in a timely fashion. I’ve enjoyed living here

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

This is not spam tell your stuff to shut up you just lost two stars I hope your happy about it you should have just let me said what I was finna say

It’s good, but the gates at night are pretty inconvenient. There’s always a backup to get into the apartment. Also, the people above us are super loud.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

There’s lots of insects so that I delete one star! But the room for me is so nice here! I really like private bathroom here! Compare with the dorm, here is much larger!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The apartment is nice and spacious . I just do not like the bugs that are always in there . The outside can be a Little cleaner so not making bugs are attracted. Other than that, I do not have any problems.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

It’s a nice and quiet community. I enjoy living here. It’s way better than living in the dorms. All of the amenities that come with the apartment are great!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

My experience at the Arch has been wonderful! This is my 3rd year living here now and I have loved it! The amenities are great, the front staff is super nice, and the apartments themselves are in decent shape.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I have been living at the arch for four months now and it has been wonderful. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved if you wish too. The staff and owner are all very nice and easy to work with. Maintenance is quick to respond and help with any needs. You won’t regret living here!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Amenities are great! Facilities are well-maintained, there was an issue with parking lot; however, it is being fixed. One of the downsides would be the walls are thin and you can hear neighbors.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I have enjoyed my several years as an Arch resident. The staff is curtious and professional and the amenities are generous. My one suggestion for improvement is for the Arch to upgrade it's cable service by increasing the number of available channels (Investigation Discovery, MSNBC, etc) and obtain a different cable provider. Pavlov provides inconsistent service when channels freeze often.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

Staff are phenomenal and accommodating. Facilities are extremely nice. The amenities are a huge perk. The pool, recreation room and gym are always clean

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

I have loved my experience at the arch. The owner is very caring and does his best to get to know you personal. He listens to your needs. The amenities are perfect and the price is very reasonable.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The Arch apartments are a great size and every room having their own on suite bathroom is wonderful! the biggest negative is the front office hours being too short and the furniture not being the best.

Stuffs work here are friendly but some rules are stubborn even they have many activities. The gym is not good. The shuttle runs on weird route and the schedule is not accurate.

Loving living here at the arch so far. Other than the noise above me, it has been a great experience. I am excited to keep on living here through my college career!

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The apartment units are decently clean. All maintenance requests have been resolved within one day of submission. My only true concern is there is an RV that has been parked on the property since move in day and nothing has been done about it.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

The people who work here are super nice and helpful and signing the lease was super easy. There were 3 problems I did have that I think the arch needs to fix 1. They need to get better about accommodating early move-ins. 2. My room wasn't painted, vacuumed and the furniture was broken. There was dog hair in my room which made my allergies act up for a few weeks 3. I still haven't received the $400 gift card for signing. They said I'd get it in the summer, and then they said I'd get it when I moved in, now they're saying I'll get it in late September to early October... So probably won't get it.

Reply from The Arch - Columbia

love the location, and the pool is a great place to hangout and relax. The property is very well taken care of and everyone here is really nice!

Great place to live! Safe neighborhood and meeting lots of great people!! I would highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking for an apartment!