Nice place to live, poor management however very friendly and helpful front desk staff. If you have a maintenance request, the staff is nice, but generally do temporary fixes.

The Grove is awesome. You all made the application and lease signing process so easy and fast, and it felt good to know that I have a well kept and friendly place to live for the next year.

The tours were great and you guys were very friendly! I went on two tours and both leaders showed enthusiasm and answered all of our questions. One even went as far as to show us her own personal apartment!

Everyone is so helpful with the leading process and I am super excited to live here next year with my new roommates! They have really been welcoming

I have had a wonderful experience at the grove. I do not yet live there but everyone I have interacted with has been very friendly and willing to help us with whatever questions we have

Took a week to fix our A/C unit at the beginning of the lease. Furniture is sub par at best. Walls are thin and you can hear even the slightest noise from outside your room.

While I don't actually live here yet, I am so excited! The staff is so friendly and I love the emails because it makes me feel like a valued resident. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because you said you do not offer early move in for members of Greek life who go through recruitment. It would make my experience so much more enjoyable if we could move in just a couple weeks earlier!

It's an awesome place to live . Very nice club house with very gentle and nice staffs. They are helpful. I like being part of the community. Come to join us!