It’s a great place to live. Everything is up to date. Great service all around. Things get done in a timely manner. It is a very secure and nice place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Good location. Nice amenities. Communication could be better. Vetting of tenants could be more intense. Had a roommate move in and abandon his place within a week.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Arch has been a great experience all around! I would definitely move or want to live in this community again. The staff is always connected and have a way of making us all feel at home. I would highly recommend!!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

There is room for improvement in the areas of maintenance and guest services. Keeping the grounds clean of dog poo should be something that they enforce mire and stay on top of.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great please to live. Wish they had a dog park but other then that staff is friendly and helpful. I’ve also made a couple new friends with is awesome!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The benefits here are great along with the nice people on staff. They are updating a bunch of the common area spaces and gym now which I think will enhance the living experience so much more.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Overall the arch is a great place to live. Great amenities and great location right by a great park. The only complaint I would have would be the staff was sometimes rude when I first moved in but as time went on the new staff was nicer. The electric also seemed to be a problem at the arch with it always going over the allowance even when we were using the bare minimum. Also the gates never worked while I lived there so safety shouldn’t be advertised at all. Parking was also limited at sometimes even though we were “required” to have a pass.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Awesome place to live as a college student. Nice, clean, and friendly environment with a lot of involvement makes it an enjoyable place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Definitely better than living in a dorm , the rooms are nice , living areas are spacious and cozy and the kitchen is wonderful . Would recommend to everyone

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Community is really easy-going with great amenities and fun events. Staff is really nice and helpful. Maitnence takes a bit to accomplish issues and could be better on communication.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I like living here, I wish there was better parking though, and I wish there wasn’t such a big fee for pets. I love that the Arch does things for the residents

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love living close to school and the park. The places to eat around here are great. Staff is very understanding and helpful. I love having all the ammentities.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My move in experience was great! Throughout the process staff remained helpful, engaged, and patient! They were extremely friendly and answered my questions thoroughly!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love it here in the rent is good it has its ups and downs but it is as good as it's going to get compared to other places in fort Wayne Indiana

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The arch is a good place to live. It is in an ideal location and with their new renovations, it will be much easier to study late in the evening!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Enjoy living here. Already renewed. Decent price for what you get. Love the amenities offered to me and how friendly the leasing office is whenever I need something.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

All of the staff has been very helpful and kind every time I need assistance or ask questions. The value of living at the Arch is great for a fully furnished and private room.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My experience has my international student living very easily and successful so far being all the way from Canada! Great accommodation for student living

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My boyfriend and I have lived here for almost two years and we have really enjoyed it. I like that it comes furnished and the twenty four hour gym.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Realitively good apartment complex to live in. Had issues with some kitchen appliances and as soon as I called they sent someone over to fix it.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Overall a ok place to live. The parking situation is in need of serious work. I rarely have a spot after working late, and have gotten towed because of it. It's really frustrating when I see multiple upon multiple cars parking illegally, and not even residents, that go overlooked, when I as a paying resident, wasnt even given warning before my car was towed.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Best price in the area and very spacious apartments compared to others around. Love being right next to shoaff park, definitely a plus. Great place to live for a PFW student.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love the arch. Maintenance requests are always handled in a very timely fashion. The front office staff is always friendly. Grounds are kept clean. Great place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I have really enjoyed living at The Arch for the five months that i have been here. I really enjoy how close the location is to school. Amenities are great and maintence is always quick.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Rent is cheap and nice friendly staff I mean everyone has their ups and downs but I like the saying in this place could be better I'm not saying it's horrible I do like it I can't deny that I mean every place has its issues but I do like this place if it wasn't for the arch I would be in a hot mess I probably even be here today because of personal reasons and I already want to say thank you guys thank you for the perks they're awesome there's times I want hungry and we had taco Tuesday and everything was nice I ate arch saved my life once again thank you