Apartment is nice for price. Liked not having to move any furniture nor did I have to buy some to furnish. I love the attached bathroom that’s provably my favorite part. Grounds could be cleaner.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love the arch. Front office is always friendly when I call or stop in. Maintenance is very prompt when a maintenance order is submitted. Property is clean.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I’m a student at PFW from IL who lives in the St.Louis area. Which is usually a 5 hr car ride with no traffic. I will admit I waited last minute to find a place (financial reasons) however on the phone I told them I could not come in to look at a place because I was so far away. I looked at pictures online and it seemed promising. The reviews wasn’t too bad either. 2-3 weeks before my move in date I filled my part of info out and asked what I needed to pay in order to move in. No one could give me a straight answer. One person said first months rent, another said a deposit. A week before my MID I called to check on my status since I seen the office had not finished their part yet. Fast forwarded to that MID I called that morning to make sure I was set to move in once I arrived. They told me that it was possible as long as I payed my fees (which was still unknown). Because of traffic I got there late so I couldn’t move in since the office was closed. Okay no biggie I’ll come on Sunday. The late arrival was my fault so I can’t be mad at the office. However my car was in the process of getting fixed back at home so I had to stay in a hotel room with all my things and use Uber to get back and forth. Wasn’t fun but again my fault. Sunday comes and I was told I couldn’t move in because their manager was busy moving in and could not help me. When the employees called their manager they made it seem like it was my fault for not having the paper work done when In reality their manager hadn’t actually sign the paperwork saying I could move in. My half was done, I needed her to sign so I could pay The fees and be on with the process. I didn’t like how the employees made it seem like I was reason for her not signing anything when she had Atleast a week to do so. (Called multiple times to ask when it would be before I went down there and no one knew). They told me to come back on Monday which I did. I was so upset with the entire process that I just payed my fee (first months rent along with a few other things). I didn’t even think about asking for a walk through first (Ik my fault stupid me). In my defense the office is VERY nice and clean so one would expect their units to be the same. When I walked into my apartment it was a mess. Old dishes in the dish washer, kitchen dirty, floors dirty, blinds broken, mattress extremely dirty and worn, out furniture scratched up. I instantly broke down because I couldn’t believe what I had just gotten myself into. The whole process gave me many panic/anxiety attacks throughout that weekend. The one at the apartment was so bad that I had to call my mom and and explain to her how I couldn’t calm down. She begged me to come home and skip out on the semester until I figured out what u wanted to do with the apartment. Overall I would not recommend this place to other students who don’t not live near Fort Wayne. The complex really needs to step up their cleanliness and make it easier for out of state and international students to move in. I also feel like they should update their leasing terms to accommodate the college students they target. I understand making money but allowing students to lease until may would be a better option and allow them to update the units to prevent all the Maintenancecomplaints

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love the setup and being in this apartment environment because having the feeling of being on my own and doing things for myself is something I really enjoy.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I enjoy living at the arch! I think the pricing to live is reasonable and they have awesome events. However, we’ve had some trouble getting someone to fix our dryer.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I’ve had nothing but great experiences here at The Arch ever since move in day! I love the fact that I got to cancel my gym membership and get to take advantage of the 24/7 fitness center here on property!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Cleanliness around grounds could be better maintained. Not a bad community good for value for what your paying for. I’d recommend to other young people or college students.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

So far two months in and have not liked one day of living here. My roommate has been awful, contacted the office about issues with him, no reply for almost a month and even then barely got a response. Furniture and apartment was trashed before I even moved in. Internet is awful and barely works. Gates don’t work so anyone can just come in whenever. The grounds are littered with trash and cigarette butts. Constantly reeks of weed and alcohol everywhere. Can’t wait for my lease to end.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My move in experience was so quick and easy I really loved the setting and the extent the office staffs kindness went to to help their residents. It is truely a wonderful community overall. I definitely love the Arch!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love living here, it has a great atmosphere. Plus the commute to school is amazing. The 24 hour study area is amazing. The people who work here are great and so helpful

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Maintenance is slow to reply if they reply at all, the gates have not worked in the over 1 year I’ve lived here, my door was changed to electronic locks without anyone notifying me before hand, the front office absolves themselves of any responsibility. The only good thing is they work with me to set up a payment plan for rent which is helpful as I get paid every two weeks

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love it here! Apartments are updated and nice and there are tons of clubhouse amenities. Neighbors, staff, and everyone I've run into have been great as well.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Wifi is slow and most of the time fails to work at all. My dryer does not dry my clothes all of the way but the price of the apartment is still affordable.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I like living at the arch but the flooring and furniture is outdated. It takes quite a bit of time for maintenance to respond to requests as well.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Overall I think my experience has been pretty good and haven’t really had any issues. Dishwasher kinda sucks though I usually have to run it twice when I do dishes because it doesn’t fully clean them. But other than that I feel as if my experience has been pretty good!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Appliances and furnitures are outdated.. The manager are not that helpful and some are rude. They have mold and spiders. The maintenance guys don't really fix stuff when you out a request.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great place to live very nice Really comfortable for your first time living away from home the ladies and gentlemen in the office are very kind and helpful

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Overall, this place really fosters the environment of a community. It feels so nice knowing and having that when I live so far away. I love all the event as well!!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

For the most part it’s good, I just don’t like the up charge on things every time I pay my rent it’s different amounts. Other than the loud people upstairs it’s a good place to live.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

This place is great for college students looking to have a spot with other college students. The gated community makes me feel safe and the furniture is nice.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

It’s great living here. It can get noisy but that’s with any apartment living. Staff is great and are very responsive to issues. The facilities that are offered are great, and the 24/7 library is awesome for late night assignments away from your roommates or pets that are crazy.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The sizes of all the rooms are great and I love that I get my own bathroom and huge closet. The open floor plan makes it look much bigger as well. The staff are very friendly and attentive. They’re not great at completing maintenance requests. Overall a wonderful complex.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love every about living at the arch. The rental prices are great and there are a ton of things to do there. There should be more parking spots put in. Thats the only thing.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The community is very friendly and staff is always willing to help. Only had one bad experience during the winter time with the icy staircase but other than that love the separate rooms and amenities it comes with

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great place to live! Overall love the community and people in it! They will do anything for their residents! Everything is up to date and the workers are awesome !