Great complex and amenities. Front desk staff is friendly. Love that the apartments are fully furnished. Apartments are set at a great price.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

This is awesome! So glad I chose the Arch! Having this app is allowing me to get things cheaper by being rewarded. Being a student the budget is tight. I really appreciate it!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I am looking forward to moving into the Arch on August 17th. It seems as if that day is so far away but I know it will probably smack me in the face and say HELLO IM HERE!!! Thank you Arch Fort Wayne.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

My roommate situation is horrendous. He has three dogs in the apartment and there is 0 0 management doing anything about it. My entire apartment smells like pee

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Arch provides a great community for all ages with lots of amenities and events to take part in. Overall good apartments. Have really enjoyed my stay so far.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

We love the living environment! Apartment and office team are great. Apartment was very clean when we moved in. Only downside is that there is only one trash dumpster for all residents.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Quick response by email. The Arch helped me a lot during the process. That was long but easy, I'm thankful. I'm really excited about going to the Arch

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love the arch so far, the staff in the office is very helpful and hands on. Any questions or concerns you may have, they are very quick and effiecent when it comes to answering them. Very pleased so far!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love the events at the clubhouse! Always fast to answer questions and fix issues. Shoaff Park next door is a great perk! I love all the outside amenities too, including the pool, sand volleyball court, basketball court, and bonfire pit!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I haven't moved in yet but The Arch Fort Wayne made the process very easy to complete and they have been very helpful. I am looking forward to at least 2 good years here.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The arch is an awesome place to live! I'm so excited to move in in August! My roommate and I are coming from St. Joe's Place and could not be more excited!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The community is really well and nice along with all the great prizes and experiences. It is a decent price for such nice living and confident with college students.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love your team. I am greatful for you all. You are all the best team I ever seen thanks for all that you all do because with out all that you do

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I really like living here and the amenities are great and i really appreciate the staff and the neighborhood is noce and it's close to school

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love how The Arch offers so much to do. They offer 24 hour fitness and tanning which will be convenient because I'm a night person. My old apartment offered very little for the residents and it was hard to meet new people

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Community gates are never closed. It was fixed and broke within months and anyone can get in. Trash bins in central plaza area needs to be cleaned more often, or have someone clean out firepit more often.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great community and people. Living here is simple and fun. Always someone to help with apartment problems and always gets things done in a timely manner.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Great so far I am enjoying the complex I am being woke up by someone dragging something on second floor but overall it is okay if they continue I will call

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Very clean, and so many activities to enjoy!! The pool is really nice, and volleyball court is the best. Good crowd to make new friends with!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Community is great and there's a lot of opportunities to meet others! I've really enjoyed my stay here and I can't wait to continue it! I love it!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

I love the apartments and all the amenities that are offered to us as residents and the rent price is a great deal. The staff at the office are super nice.

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Love the community and atmosphere! Great staff! Very helpful with everything they do. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Very pet friendly as well :)

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

The Arch is a fantastic place to live! I love the community feel and wonderful amenities!! It really is a place to call home at the end of the day!!

Reply from The Arch - Ft. Wayne

Doing great! Everything has gone smoothly so far. Great staffing, they are very helpful and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable.