I been living here since the grove first came to existence. Overall experience was good only problem was the dumpster location other then that no problems.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

It's nice and amazing apartment, comfortable furniture and for sure nicely location that near to the indiana university of Pennsylvania. Thanks

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The gates need fixed. There are a lot of Chinese people living in the 3 bedroom above me. at least 10. Employees sleeping with residents. Air/heat not properly taken care of. Getting ready to break down. Mabey you should hold a forum so we can discuss the issues.

Grove is located at the best place and I couldnt think of moving out anywhere else in Indiana. The people in the grove are friendly and are always ready to help. :)

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

the rent is expensive but compared to that, the establishment of this whole apartment is not very good. the heating and the Internet is very mediocre. the heating especially in the winter is terrible since the insulation in the apartment sucks. there are dog feces everywhere

Overall it's a nice play to live, you have everything you need in your apartment, the clubhouse is great for printing, exercising, hanging out and of the course the pool is amazing in the summer.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

So far I really like it here. One thing that I don't like are that the people above me are always being loud and stomping around all the time.

I see the Grove going in a more positive direction now that it is under new ownership. The difference has been drastic even in the first month.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

My experience at the grove had been great. Other than the electricity. Our apartment has drafts letting cold air in cooling down the apartment. That's my only complaint.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Still don't know how to check utilities online... Yet I'm getting charged for it. Maintenance requests get through pretty quick. The plowing is a mediocre job.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The grove is pretty cool. Get a bad rep for being expensive, but why live there if you can not afford it! Love all the free food all the time

The utilities are ridiculously high and because The Grove has nothing to do with Penelec, there is no way to discern if there is a problem to fix it. Also, the staff members seem to not know a lot about the services provided here because you always get a different answer to the same question.

Well its not the best place I've ever lived. I hate the time that my heat blows cold air while I am taking a shower in the morning. Also very disappointed with the management of the property.

The Grove at Indiana should be a wonderful place to live while studying at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. It offers amenities like a having a pet, a gym, a pool, and spacious living quarters. Unfortunately, because of so many other problems The Grove is one of the worst places in Indiana. The only reason I lived here was to have my pet with me. The walls are paper thin, the furniture is literally falling apart, the gym equipment is in need of repair, and the staff only will accommodate simple requests if they can get a renewal out of you. The winters are treacherous because they don't normally shovel the sidewalks (only in front of the clubhouse), and if they do they don't follow up with salt so it's becomes a sheet of ice. The rent payment system is very flawed and you are always paying ridiculous overages on your electric bill. Bottom line, the Grove looks great and they have an amazing marketing team, but it's all like a shiny paper on a new toy that's broken in side.

First of all, before I moved in to grove I was surprised with how clean is ur apartments, and I have my own bathroom, and I'm responsible for my own room rent, but when I moved in to grove I took unclean apt like the bathroom was dirty the hair of last resident on bathroom floor , and the room was dirty also. In addition, in the contract I was asking third floor apt and the reception said yes there is an apt available in third floor, but they gave me apt in ground floor

I love The Grove. There are so many amenities included and you'll definitely not find something like The Grove anywhere else in Indiana. I love going to the clubhouse to study or hangout with some friends and grabbing a coffee.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The life in Grove Indiana is awesome, they have perfect facility. They also have perfect security facility. For the pets, they allowed people to have pets. And they have dog pot, it's very convenient. I like to live in here!

If you love comfortable furniture and convenience place, Grove apartments is for you. Excellent location, very quiet, near Iindiana university of pennsylvania

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Excellent neighborhood and no drama nor trashy neighborhood. If you love comfort furniture and convenience, Grove is the best choice for you in Indiana country

I have put in two requests for work to be done on my apartment, but I didn't have anyone to come. I ended up just fixing it myself. Also, the road that you have to drive up to get to the apartments is VERY dangerous.. I have almost been hit by students driving way to fast around the bend. The big problem is too many people have to go to the main gate and this could be solved by opening the other gate that is right before the very narrow "private" drive. Other than these two things the staff is amazing, my apartment is comfortable, and I have a great room mate!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

My only complaint is that the sidewalks are never plowed or shoveled and they get icy. It is annoying when I walk my dog to be slipping and sliding all over the place. Other than that, I have no complaints and love living here.

Overall I really enjoy the grove. The one thing my roommate and I cannot stand is how much trash/ dog mess is everywhere! We like living here, but it's so hard to take a puppy out without it trying to eat all the trash and other dogs' messes.

My experience so far is completely awesome! I totally love living at my apartment! I am looking forward to continuing to live here next year as well!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Love how clean and updates the apartments are. Love the free tanning and gy . Met some great new people that are so nice and friendly. Love all of the amenities that are offered. Glad I picked to live here.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I wish the quality of my original room was as nice as everyone said it would be when I signed my lease. I also wish that the apartments were professionally cleaned before you move in.