I think that the arch is a good place to live! There are many facilities and events that they have to keep us from being bored. They also always have good deals for rent to live here.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love all the perks of living here, I feel safe and I already see big changes from the company being under new management. They are stepping up their game.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I am doing good! How are you guys doing?! Now I don't live here yet but in August I will! I'm pretty excited about what is to come with the transition of me living at my house to living close to campus at an off campus location! I'm looking forward to everything and I'm sure your effort as an off-campus housing complex will be extraordinary!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The Arch is really such a great college community with so many cool amenities. The pool, the gym, fee printing, free coffee, everything is great. The apartments also come with new up to date furniture!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The experience with the Arch Living has been wonderful till now. The resort style facilities and other amenities available on site makes living more comfortable. I would say its a home away from home.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

It is a very safe and clean environment. The apartments are beautiful and spacious. The community setting is amazing. I can't wait to move in.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I think the Arch is actually doing well. Although there have been complications along the road I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I love my room and my apartment is very nice.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Everything is great ! I haven't had any problems living here. I put in a maintence request and they came the next morning. The people in the front office are very nice and helpful.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Awesome place to live wish it was closer to campus. Love the pool and tanning and all the other amenities. Wish the cost of it was a littlw more affordable.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I have been living here for three years and, as I'm now a graduate, I am ending my lease this year. In my time here I have had good times as well as bad, some worse than others. I still have concerns about safety within the complex as I recently had my motorcycle tipped over, and my mountain bike stolen about a year ago. However, the apartment itself is very nice.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I haven't moved in yet, but the whole sign-up process was incredibly smooth and well-explained! I love the space that the Arch provides and am looking forward to living there!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Electricity bills extremely high considering I have not stayed at my apartment more than 2 weeks out of the academic year. Also, Got a roommate the last week of the school year who was moved in without me knowing.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Very nice experience. I came in for a tour and everything was very high class. I do not move in until August 2016 but I am very excited for it.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I am really happy with the experience i have had with the lease filling out process. I am excited to move in and meet my roommate! Every person I have talked to has been super helpful.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I enjoy living here. The rooms are big, along with the bathroom and walk-in closet. It's pet friendly which is great. A little more counter space wouldn't be bad, but it works.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

What I like about The Arch: Close to school. Public transportation. 24 hour gym! Pool. What I don't like about The Arch: Paper thin walls!!!!!! I literally can't sleep at night. I would pay 50% of the rent more just to have noise cancelation walls. Some of the new stuff needs more customer service training.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The Arch, formally known as The Grove is a student friendly complex that allows pets and has multiple amenities available to the residents. The staff is well trained and the new management looks to make major improvements this upcoming school year!

So happy I signed a lease at The Arch! Beautiful apartments. Totally love having my own bathroom and walk in closet. Also I cannot wait to use the pool!

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Decent student housing. Variety of amenities. Usually quick to respond to maintenance requests. Lax when enforcing rules of the complex, especially in regards to leashing pets. Be careful when walking your dog and don't trust that other owners can control aggressive dogs

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

so far my experience here has been pretty good. a few complaints here and there regarding up keep of the not so new anymore apartments. The repairs are skimpy typically as they try to do the least amount of work to repair the damage (this is not always the case but I have seen it as so for many people), but overall a decent place for a college student to stay.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

At the very least the Arch is showing more initative than the previous management by far. I currently live in Copper Beach which has also been purchased by the Arch. I'm hopping to see some much needed improvement of the facilities here as well.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I love that all utilities are included. It makes life easier as a college student. The staff is always friendly, and the area is well kept. It also helps with the convience of a gym close by.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

Stop using conservice. It's terrible, and scams college students out of their money. The bills are ridiculously high and inaccurate. It is the only reason I regret signing another lease here. It's extremely unfair.

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

The arch is a great place to live. It is affordable and looks great. You are allowed to have pets! You also have access to a great pool and grill area

Reply from The Arch - Indiana

I really enjoy living at the grove. It provides a great atmosphere with free printing a great pool and free parking. It also has offered me an opportunity to meet great new people