Super friendly staff working in the office and they always have the office decorated for upcoming holiday or event! It’s a really nice atmosphere!

The arch has an amazing set up and amenities such as the pool and tanning. The only thing that would hinder me from living here again or recommending it to anyone is how dirty the grounds are and how awfully small the gym is.

It was a good, and easy living area. Having a washer and dyer was a plus. I liked that we had a dishwasher. The mail pick up was sometimes out of place, and seemed thrown together.

Some of the staff is super nice but I wish the pool was open year round, that would be cool. The mail thing is also super annoying. Wish I could just get mail delivered to my house.

I have the best view of the city in the entire county. My neighbors are very kind. With college kids as residents, noise is never an issue. Maintnance crew is prompt on their jobs. My only concerns are the security gates not work, a few upgrades on the gym equipment, and basketball rims need tighten. I love basketball.

Beautiful view and location. Nice to have the pool and gym right in the complex. Staff is generally nice. Depending on neighbors (particularly above me) are super loud at unnecessary hours of the night. Also the lighting in the apartments are a little dull.

The place is awesome and also you have a nice view from the location and also they have a good response in finding the best solution.i hope you will also enjoy a great stay over there

I have definitely enjoyed my time at Arch Apartments. 2019 has shown some definite improvement in Management to Resident communication and I appreciate the emails/text updates received. I would like to see better attention given to the equipment/missing weights in the workout room as well as the cleanliness/state of the game room, but overall, they are nice getaways. Looking forward to seeing what March will bring! Thanks.

There is trash all over the community and people leave their bags of trash right outside their door even though we're explicitly told not to do that. Yet nothing ever really gets done about it. Also, the apartment may look nice, but it's in terrible condition. The windows don't lock/close all the way, most of our doors don't close properly, the water doesn't get hot, and we put in maintenance request for a new microwave at the beginning of December and we still haven't gotten one and it's March now.

Amazing atmosphere, the neighbourhood here is great. It’s a very peaceful and calm environment. The cleanliness and the ambience of the apartments is really good.

The experience is good. I like the amenities available, I like the community, and I do not have much to complain about. The rent price is good for what you get.

I really love my apartment here and all of the accommodations that come with it! It is always reasonably quiet and I have not had any trouble with my neighbors. Our apartment was also in good condition when we moved in.

efficient and fast feedback to any issues. Great incentives that engage the residents! There's always a chance to win free things! The best place to live for the price PERIOD!

good apartments.. but not cleaned before I moved in. Had to wait a few days before someone came and cleaned the apartments. 24hr gym is great but not clean and a few equipment's are not working.

I havent moved in yet, but the tour was awesome and the staff was really helpful to show me and my family around, I cant wait to move in and have the amentities right at my fingertips, and be so close to campus

Good for the price. Management definitly needs improvement and landscaping isn’t the best but considering how affordable it is to live there it’s a good deal

Really good, I love it here, the arch has so much to offer and everyone here is so friendly. The arch is also super affordable. Not only is it affordable it has so many great features

I really enjoy living here at the Arch. I am graduating in May, and I am so sad that My time here is coming to an end. I have referred many of my friends here.

I have a complicated relationship with the arch . I enjoy certain things like the printing, pool , and events. they have not continue with the events which is a disappointment.

Seriously a great place to live! Whether you’re a college student or a family just starting out, they have everything you need. It’s spacious and has options for everyone!

Great place only thing is there is trash laying around in some areas other wise I would give it 5 stars. With the pool and club house it’s a great place

We love living here at the Arch. Love the pool area. Only couple downfalls are the pool closes too early on weekends and nobody seems to know how the garbage dumpster/ compactor works.

The apartments at the Arch are very homey. The closets are huge with plenty of space for storage. The staff is nice and usually take care of any issues in a timely manner. Maintenance could be better.

I started living here this past fall, the price per month was most desirable for me. I have had hardly any issues, a few security issues and some maintenance but over I have had a good experience.

I think that the Arch is a clean and convenient place to live. I LOVE the amenities—you can beat having a free gym, pool, private bathroom, and more. I also really like that utilities are included in the rent. However, there are a few downfalls. The walls are very thin, so it’s quite easy to hear the neighbors. Also, maintenance can be a bit of a hassle to get a hold of, but it’s not the worst service I’ve experienced. Overall, i would definitely recommend people to live here for the awesome amenities and clean, spacious apartments.