The Baxly

4.5

4.5

Allysa
The management team really tries to be kind and care for its residents. There are definitely some things about the building that could be better and each apartment we are moved to we find quirks with but overall we have been mostly happy with our experience.

Zoe
Loveeee The Baxly! The atmosphere is so friendly and inviting. I feel right at home and so does my pup! One of the main selling points for me is how pet-friendly The Baxly is!!

Matthew
Great amenities, nice staff, love the package retrieval system and key fob too -- neighbors should stop having loud parties and trash everywhere :)

Verified Resident
my review has to be between one hundred and forty and one thousand characters. my rating and review of this apartment community is that it is fine.

AnnaMary
about 2 months ago
Great place to live! The staff here is incredibly helpful and ensure that residents are happy here. It’s in a lively area and within walking distance to cafes, restaurants, bars, and shopping.

Sarah
about 2 months ago
Renewing my lease was SO EASY! Everyone on the staff was so helpful! Whenever I need maintenance help, the staff is always quick to respond, it just makes living here so much better.

Jennifer
about 2 months ago
It has been a wonderful experience. Only drawback - garage door not repaired and a younger crowd. Staff is very responsive and apt. maintenance is always done in a timely manner

Valarie
4 months ago
I am pleased with my community. I am beginning to connect with my neighbors and have conversations with new people. This is one of the reasons we chose to move into an apartment as opposed to a single-family community.

BryAnna
4 months ago
Love all of the staff and I have met so many wonderful people here. The Baxly is even dog friendly; they even have the doggy potty bags that you can have to use all over outside of the building, and they are even ECO friendly!

Maria
4 months ago
Love the baxly!!! I think we should have more activities like we used to!! Also clean the hall From the principal entrance from all the deliveries and also bring back the furniture that we used to have in there looks so empty we should start turning this placer prettier I love the staff!!!