The Baxly

4.5

4.5

Daisy
about 24 hours ago
Happy about management changes, the new people are very kind and nice to work with. I have good faith in the future of the complex and its community, and I am now considering renewing my lease if theres a potential discount I can get for the difficulties I faced during move-in and over the past 6 months.
Valarie
I enjoy the location and access to activities of downtown Savannah. Quite a few SCAD students, as with all downtown apartments. Management is responsive to request.
Benjamin
The Baxly has been one of our favorite places to live! My wife and I enjoy all the amenities it has to offer and the location could not be better!
Allysa
Oh my god, what an upgrade in management;) super grateful For how helpful the staff has been and what is hopefully our last transition through apartments :-)
Tess
about 2 months ago
Easy move in and friendly staff! Great amenities and location. I love that my unit has lots of space and the building is super dog friendly!
Hyun Jee
about 2 months ago
After owner company changed, Baxly has been changed a lot. We got more friendly office people but we lost every sponsored events we used to have, and no more market event. We now have no online community walls… what is going on? It’s such a dissatisfaction after three months moved in.
Nicole
about 2 months ago
Could be cleaner, the halls and stairs are always dirty, more options for recycling, such as having recycling bins on each floor within the trash room, elevator that opens to the garage would have been nice, i can hear every footstep my upstairs neighbor makes, maybe putting rugs down in the entire apt would have been good
Caitlyn
about 2 months ago
Great amenities, perfect location, good security, responsive team and help, love having a garage - community generally keeps spaces clean and tidy
Matthew
about 2 months ago
Love it! Wish some shops would open up underneath but great amenities. Some residents don't do a great job following the rules of trash and such but the staff is super helpful
Drew
about 2 months ago
The Baxly is great if you plan on using all the amenities. If you don’t have a dog, don’t swim, and don’t work out it probably isn’t for you.