The Bernardin

4.5

4.5

Audrey
We just moved in a little over a week ago. We're so happy we chose The Bernardin. The building is great, the people are friendly, the staff are nice and helpful and the location is amazing!
Carlos
The view is great, with a great location, and awesome staff! I was struggling so much to find an apartment that matches my needs. But once I found The Bernardin I knew this was it!
Craig
Wishing for the AC to come on soon. Otherwise fantastic, all issues raised with management are listened to and actioned upon. Good job to all the staff here
Gabriella
Great place to live! Location is amazing and people here are pretty friendly. My husband and I have been here for 3 years almost and we're happy to call the Bernardin our home!
Lester
The apartment and the building are better than I expected. Everyone is friendly. All of the services work well. The apartment was clean and seemed new in many ways.
Nicholas
about 2 months ago
Have really enjoyed my time here at the Bernardin! Fantastic apt layouts and finishes. Great amenities (the pool is outstanding), and the staff is very kind caring and helpful! Great niche community I love it!
Holly
2 months ago
I adore my apartment and everything about the building in general. My apartment is spacious and thoughtfully laid out. The amenities are top notch and I can't wait to use the pool this summer. A huge standout is how friendly and helpful the staff is here. Everyone goes out of their way to help and always greets you with a smile and hello.
Javier
2 months ago
The apartment is super nice, and it is located in a very good spot. The staff are all nice and welcoming. I am very happy to have moved here.
Robert
3 months ago
I love it here!!! Melida is the best! Diana is amazing and sends the most emails and communication skills are TOP NOTCH!! THEY ALL DESERVE RAISES!! From- BOB THE OG <3
Ashley
3 months ago
I have lived at The Bernardin for 2+ years (my husband 6+ years) and we have had a wonderful experience here! There are a few things that have continually gone unmaintained for several years (outdoor grills by pool not working properly, outdoor refrigerators broken/door doesn't seal during summer months, not enough pool chairs, etc.). The amenities are a LARGE part of why we live here and the past several years has been extremely disappointing. Aside from the amenities - the staff is absolutely wonderful especially Alejandro and Emmanuel. They are simple great additions to the team!