The Brook Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

quite area, Parking can be a challenge.. apartment is nice, but airish.. doors and windows need caulking, debris need to cleaned from outside patio
The brook has been a great job place to live. The community is great and the environment. I would recommend the brook to any family or friends
My stay at The Brook has been great. We had some kinks on move in day but they have Been making it really easy for us. Maintenance has done a really good job coming out to fix our items
I have enjoyed living at the brook for the past two years because of its great location. Also there is public transportation near by and that makes it easy to go around the city. One thing I don’t appreciate it is certain services that I don’t need are imposed such as having a contract with a tv network or valet trash that I don’t need. I am charged extra for services that I don’t really need and this is the only thing that has made my experience not a 5/5.
Lived here 5 years and for the most part it’s a great place to live! Everywhere has their cons but those are little compared to most! Very clean and quiet neighborhood
I moved in on February 15th and it’s been nothing but problems from the first 2 hours of moving in. I had no heat from Friday afternoon until Saturday afternoon so my daughter couldn’t even sleep in her own bed on the first night of being in her new home and I couldn’t cook her favorite dinner because the stove wasn’t working. There was no water in my bathtub so I couldn’t take a shower because both bathtubs were dirty and peeling paint. All the blinds in the apartment were dirty, the countertops in bathroom have soap scum stains imbedded into the counter, one of sinks in master bath is rusted and the rust is running off into the sink, vertical blinds in living room are about to fall off at in given moment, the patios fence/rails are muddy. Everything about this move in has been utterly disgusting!!!!!
When the new manager took over in January, the community has definitely improved. I love the central location of the community and its easy access to many amenities.
The Brook Staff- Latasha and Nazly and moving process was seamless and exceeding my expectations. I have no complaints, property is clean, neighbors are nice, parking is good! I plan to enjoy my stay while I’m here.
I’ve been apart of this community for the last 7 years. Some upgrades have been made. However I’m looking forward to see what the next phase will bring.
Great layout! Quiet! Clean and amazing location. Management staff is very helpful, friendly and accommodating. And I love the clubhouse!! The decor is the best.