The Burlington

3.8

3.8

Sydney
about 20 hours ago
I’ve been here for a couple of months now and I love it. The place is very clean and quiet. Even with having neighbors above me, I can barely hear them. The maintenance team is AMAZING. They are quick to come and resolve any requests made

Madeleine
about 20 hours ago
Burlington apartment complex is very community driven which encourages me to explore the area as someone new to the city. I appreciate the staff and all of the work they put into the place!

Kelsey
I honestly do really like it here, but I’ve had a few issues since moving in that have prevented me from giving a 5 star review: -Now having to PAY $5 for guest overnight parking. I am 7.5 months pregnant and will have my family helping with childcare. There are nights they may have to stay past 9 pm and that is ridiculous to pay for. I may have actually passed on this complex had I known that was a possibility. -Smell of weed in hallways has dramatically increased. I get sick from the smell -Dog poop in halls. I’ve wheeled our cart of groceries through some on accident, which is really gross - Catalytic Converter theft- mine was stolen about a week before Christmas. I was told it was the 5th one that month. I get things happen but that seems like we are being targeted. I was told moving in there was security on site at night. No notifications have been sent out by the complex to warn residents of this issue. Overall, I do really like it here. Most of this should be easy fixes

Julia
It’s fine, nothing terrible but nothing great. All of the office staff have turned over from those working when we started living here and I haven’t had many interactions with them.

Laura
We love the apartment but I wish the residents would pickup after their dogs. There has been a lot of new staff lately trying to get use to the new staff.

Laureen
The maintenance request response is a fast turn around the communication is nice as well to keep up w current events around the building nice place to live

Ricardo
It’s a friendly neighborhood, where you will find many dogs if you go for a walk. There’s a lot of activities to get people to socialize more.

Parker
Great place to live! Quiet, great neighbors and the management team always have something planned for a great time. The people feel like a family.

Michelle
about 2 months ago
It’s a great place to live! Good people, I enjoy the amenities, and the location! They do a good job of thinking about the needs of the community and adding and addressing things that benefit all.

Jose
about 2 months ago
The apartment inside me, the floor is so bad, everytime my neighbors walk, you can hear every step, is very annoying and difficult to rest in the night because he/she walk a lot every time