The Burlington

3.9

3.9

Melanie
I'm surprised at what a small amount of noise I hear from other apartments. So far we're pretty happy here. The leasing office was helpful when my move in got complicated and got us settled in on time.

MarSean
Starting to look for a new apartment. Paint coming off the wall in the bathroom, light fixtures still not fixed, boarders on a window still not put up from when we moved in. We got a warning on our car for parking in visitor parking but other have not! We were told an email was sent and we got nothing!! This is not luxury living at all. Don't believe all the great reviews!!

Bobbi
I have enjoyed the past year here at the Burlington Apartments. I love my floor plan. There are many amenities and planned activities that I appreciate.

Cole
Overall, people are nice or keep to themselves, but noisy upstairs neighbors who clomp around like T-Rexes, the occasional loud angry resident in the morning complaining about his baby’s mama not getting their kid out to the bus stop in the time, and residents who can’t seem to figure out what is recyclable, not recyclable and what is trash and leave litter in the hallways can be a little much. I suppose it could be worse, but still…. Nonetheless, it’s a peaceful, fun community despite these things.

Lajuan
It’s okay… I just want points… head heheh Rudy’s she she she eve d she d r r r r Rudy she did r rushed. Did she Rushdie Rudy’s dudhd dhdbd dudes dudes dudhd did she du

Cody
I am a brand new resident and the moving process was so easy from start to finish! They did everything in their power to make things accessible and seamless for my family and I to get all of our belongings from our vehicles up to our apartment. They made us feel very welcomed even though the weather conditions were not the best qualities.

Kaiser
I've lived here for about three months now, and everything is going really well! The indoor gym is handy and clean and the buildings are getting cleaned regularly.

Verified Resident
Great so far living here maintenance has been doing a great job fixing our issues. The only downside is that there isn’t a great way for guests to park overnight.

Sawuan
I have problems, only when people don’t put there trash down the shout, the office people are very nice, I love everyone in there, the Maintenance guys are sweet, but I see we got some new people here but my experience most of all is great I have no problem

Elijah
nice so far but the dryer is finicky. But we love the apartment and fitness center. This place is still a massive upgrade for me. I will say the hall way going to my apartment does present with weird smells at times.