The Burlington

3.6

3.6

Rahel
This place is super cool super chill and fun I especially love how quiet it is and safe as well, I feel much more safer here than where I was in my previous apartment, and All the workers have been super supportive towards us and are very caring and nice and will help whenever!
SteveyJoy
Not too bad. I just started living there and everyone has been so nice. I knew this was gonna be a good place for me too stay with the environment and my job.
Deshuna
I’m loving it so far I have nothing to complain about at the moment it’s really peaceful and I love the apartments you all have cause the two bathrooms and personal laundry room
Bobbi
As a new resident, my experience has been great. I love my apartment and the resort style community. Mikayla in the leasing office has made this experience easy and comfortable. I have appreciated her support.
Kylie
This place is great for me and my family, we feel save and supported from all the staff and neighbors! And our furred baby loves the dog park.
Vanessa
Had a major flooring issue moving in, but it was fixed. I work hours where I can never receive my packages so it’s really inconvenient. Other than that, new office staff is nicer.
Erika
They charge you for HVAC Separately. If they are going to charge us it should already be covered by rent. Walls are thin and you can hear everything that goes on in the hallways (doors slamming/shutting, dogs barking, people yelling). I would never suggest anyone to live here.
Stephanie
I've only been a resident (for the second time) for a few weeks. I love that my apartment is quiet and the community around us is really accessible. When I decided to move back to MN (after living in Cincinnati for two years) I knew that I wanted to move back to The Burlington. The only minor complaint I have is that parking is at a premium. Fortunately, I work virtually but those times I do go out I definitely worry about parking. Otherwise, I enjoy living at The Burlington!
Jasmine
There are good amenities and the apartments are very spacious and in a good location. It’s easy to commute (I am a student) and there’s a hub of stores really close nearby.
Ricardo
Everything good so far. Good amenities, always clean. A lot of movement all the time. Safety feeling while being here. Coffee machine in the office are very good. Nice detail to have dog treats as well.