The Carter

I moved in less than 3 months ago and I am blown away by the great atmosphere, the great amenities, and most importantly the great DOGS. The pro-dog atmosphere never fails to brighten my day.
This is an apartment that you can live at. It gives you a place to have a bed in it's own room, a bathroom that has a shower and toilet, and a living room.
Great community! Great friendly staff and amazing location. We are within walking distance to the museums and restaurants. Friendly neighbors!
The Carter is in a great location right north of the Museum District . The interior finish outs include abundant storage and built in desk are second to none in this market place. The maintenance staff under Victor have been excellent in each interaction. Management has changed during our 1 year but there are still opportunities for improvement in taking the Carter to another level. Overall my family and I are happy to call Carter our home.
Best place to live in Houston for sure. Great friendly neighborhood, and the fact you’re so close to great restaurants and entertainment is the best!
I’ve not been very impressed with the building management since moving in. It took over 3 months to receive an incentive that I was told I would have before Christmas. Something always seems to be broken in the building (an elevator, the garage door). I’m particularly upset with how much sound travels between units. I am affected daily by the people above me to the point where I am considering either changing units or moving after only three months in the building. I love the location and the concierges are all very kind. The building shared space is well maintained.
Loving everything so far. Glad I chose The Carter! The finishes are great and I love the amenities as well! Holly was very helpful with the application process and provided an excellent tour as well.
Amazing property with great interior design, top notch materials, super professional management, courteous staff. One of the best decisions I made since I moved to H-town.
The staff is helpful and the community is gorgeous the apartment are great I moved here about a month ago and It already feels like home. Happy I moved here
I have loved living at the Carter so far. Neighbors are friendly. Hallways are clean. It is quiet and in the perfect location. Close to everything. I would recommend this place to friends.