We have been here about 3 weeks and so far everything has been wonderful. We signed our lease with Holly during the Greystar transition, so things were understandably a bit hectic. Regardless, Holly has been so great to work with. The Greystar team has bent over backwards to make sure we are settled in and comfortable in our new home. The leasing, valet, and concierge staff are all so friendly and helpful with everything. And then there’s the evening happy hours at the lobby bar...the bartenders have spoiled us rotten. It feels like we are living in a hotel! I have read some of the other recent reviews and I find it hard to believe we are living in the same building. Everything is always exceptionally clean, which is amazing considering how many pets are in the building. Our unit is in great condition and the few small issues we have experienced have been handled expediently; sometimes on the same day.

Reply from The Carter

Going on my second year at The Carter. Love the building and the neighborhood. I Enjoy the Lobby Bar is a great way to meet other neighbors.

Reply from The Carter

I love living at the Carter! The staff is great. Concierge is very attentive. The units are great. The valet is a nice added benefit. Always a nice place to have friends.

Reply from The Carter

Wonderful experience so far. Only issue is my dryer didn’t work upon move in. After that was fixed everything has been lovely. Beautiful property and excellent management.

Reply from The Carter

My husband I enjoy living at the Carter because the location is really great and walkable and the building is classically beautiful. We enjoy the amenities and the sense of community The Carter provides.

Reply from The Carter

I love the concierge team, they’re always very helpful & smiling. Valet service also is very exceptional. They’re the two reasons that I like living here.

Reply from The Carter

The Carter is great and everyone is helpful and friendly. I have lived there for 9 months and everything was perfect. I would recommend The Carter to anyone.

Reply from The Carter

Great staff and amenities. Love the neighborhood and it’s a great place for my family to come visit me. This is a plce where I can see myself living for a long time!