The Cooper 202

Great place to live! Friendly and professional staff. Great maintenance crew!!!! Love the valet trash service! Pool is awesome. Gym is great!!!
For what you get the $1.3k for a 1 bd 1 bth rent is ridiculous going up $60 a year. Between pandemic and loss of money. You may want to consider not hurting your tenants on renewal or even some current relief monthly like other great companies are doing. Again ridiculous and will cause me to leave next year. Take care of the people who pay your bills, Just saying....
It’s been great living here. My small complaints are; there are not enough garbage cans around, the unlocking gate for guest process is too complicated, living room light too dim/yellow
Excellent customer service by Windy Hunter and Daisy. They took the time to introduce me to all of the necessary information. Very friendly!!!!! The process was easy to follow
Management has been amazing, always looks cleaned and maintained. Neighbors are really nice and apartment was very clean upon move in! I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to someone!
The Cooper 202 office staff is amazing and very understanding, they will bend over backwards to help their community members. Thank you for maintaining such a great inviting place for me and my family.
So far this complex has been so helpful and amazing! Nice area, great amenities, and what seems to be a fun group of staff members. Loving how inclusive they are for pets too!
I really like the location of the apartment. It’s in a great location with a lot of places close by to shop or eat. It’s also extremely close to my work.
Stacy and Wendy were really helpful and friendly. They made everything run smoothly for me and my wife. The staff have been nothing but understanding and kind.
Stacy was helpful throughout the entire process, along with Wendy. The staff there is so friendly and kind, I loved all of the assistance we were given when my husband and I had questions.