I love this property. I have been super comfortable here and everything is so spotless. I can’t forget the ladies in the front, they are awesome and always willing to help. :)

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything was doing good until this past weekend 😏 Someone broke into my husband truck. Now I don’t feel secure and I’m always waking up at night to see if nobody is outside.

Reply from The Cooper 202

So far so good! I love love love the gym and it's 24/7 usage (especially being a grave shift worker) and the pool is amazing. The only complaints I have are thin walls, hearing conversations among other things from my neighbors and people leaving garbage in their carports.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I’ve been living here for four months and this place is my first home away from home and it is amazing. I love living here. It’s so quiet and always always improving. The landscaping is always getting redone, everything is up kept and nice, we even got new workout equipment a few months ago! I definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Reply from The Cooper 202

I have not moved in as of yet, but definitely looking forward to it. I am pleased with the community amenities that are offered to residents. The office staff is great.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Just signed lease, so much stuff to do here and windy was awesome through this whole process. We look forward to moving in and getting to use all the Amenities.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Have lived here for two years and just renewed for 15 months. Love this community. From the fantastic office staff to the beautiful grounds.

Reply from The Cooper 202

It is a very nice place to live. Management is excellent. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is people don’t clean up after their pets.

Great place to stay. Clean and nice environment. Luxurious and spacious apartments. Near to 202 exit. Accessible to all important places like Walmart, Costco and Parks

Reply from The Cooper 202

Great place to stay. Nice amenities. Accessible to all places like Walmart, Costco and Park. Near to 202 exit. Great staff. Luxurious and clean apartments

Reply from The Cooper 202

Appliances are very cheap dishwasher leaves spots after use stove has smudge marks, ceiling fans make noise when on . Lighting is horrible yellow lights hurts my vision

Reply from The Cooper 202

Love the apartment.... love the 3rd floor.... love the big windows..... pool is great.... the workers are lovely.... the parking is right out in front.... the community is good... love the dog park

Reply from The Cooper 202

Never have had a problem here. Always wonderful and peaceful. This is truly a place that I call home. I think the only negative here is that people don’t pay attention while driving through the complex and they park behind my garage preventing me from getting out easily.

Reply from The Cooper 202

1 fireplace turns on in the back as of late now none of them work, which would be nice after a long day at work and the suns down. Hot tub if it’s not putting out heat the jets don’t work. Tvs never work majority the time.. I Pay for amenities I can’t even use. On top of noise issues and my door shaking as if it’s opening every time someone slams their door. Not worth the money I’m paying. Especially when the amenities is what brought me here.

Reply from The Cooper 202

New to the community, extremely excited about my new place!! EVERYONE at the office have been so so helpful throughout the process! I can’t wait until I have officially moved in!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Cooper 202 is by far one of the best apartment complex’s i have lived in. The valet trash , gym , pools , and club house are awesome! My dogs also enjoy the puppy spa and park !

Reply from The Cooper 202

I love living at The Cooper 202. The property is well run, the amenities are outstanding, and the Property Staff are second to none. Very happy resident Jacob Pringle

Reply from The Cooper 202

Management is amazing and maintenance gets everything taken care of in a timely fashion. Pool areas are always nice. Kinda wish other dog owners picked up their dogs waste at the dog park tho.

Reply from The Cooper 202

I really enjoy living here. I renewed my lease this past September and do not plan on moving anytime soon! My neighbors are amazing and never have any issues.

Reply from The Cooper 202

We love our new apartment!! It is amazing!! It has been such a great experience moving in and exactly what we thought we would be getting! The office staff has been so helpful!!

Reply from The Cooper 202

Only been here for a week and speaking from our time here we are so happy. Everything has been simple and accommodating from the start. Every work order has been promptly attended to and quickly too. This place feels like home already.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Community is far better than most that I have looked at recently. Have not moved in yet so I don’t know what kind of neighbors I will have but I am sure they have been screened well. The amenities seem to be top notch and I am looking forward to being able to use.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything is great, love the way it is set up the resistance but neither complained that I was noisy, I have grand children and I need some time with them

Reply from The Cooper 202

Everything is great ! Property has a lot of great amenities that make it easy to workout and have a great business center and areas to hold community events to get to know others.

Reply from The Cooper 202

Nice place to live. It you report any issues, they would responded it quickly and fix it. It is so quite place and you do not hear noise in this community. I love this place.