The Cooper 202

Our experience was a good one. Our apartment is beautiful. We have an amazing view of the pool. Just a nice place to call home. No issues thus far, no bugs, and no bad neighbors.
So far, everything is going well and my family and I love our new place! The Cooper has some really great amenities and a great staff as well!
So far so great. Friendly neighborhood but secluded at the same time I don’t hear my neighbors either. Love the gym area and the grills outside so we don’t get our stove top dirty!
Awesome apartment. Super friendly staff. Convienient location. Gate code is unique to each apartment. Amenities are a plus with 24hr access.
I really enjoyed living at The Cooper 202. The area was great, the pool was amazing and the unit was really nice. Staff are very professional and management was great! Thank you!
I love the amenities at The Cooper 202. I do wish that kids were not left unsupervised though. The music at the pool is great, but inconsistent.
I've lived here in the community for a year and a half and have enjoyed being here. I enjoy the amenities and the privacy of my home. The staff are friendly.
Great atmosphere and friendly neighbors. Family and friends can come over anytime and have a blast in all the areas of the apartment. Thank you.
I rate my residency at the 202 a 5, since five is the highest rating allowed. My experiences have been very good. I like the apartment and the features that are in the apt. Such as washer and dryer, and other features as dish washer etc. I truly enjoy sitting by the pool in the evening enjoying the music and the environment.. It has been a good experience for me living at the Cooper 202. Also the staff are very helpful and considerate.
Great apartment! Grounds well kept. Lots of fun activities for families. Pool was inviting. Great outdoor space for fun. Volleyball, bbq areas. Nice dog run!