The Cooper 202

I’ve been living here for four months and this place is my first home away from home and it is amazing. I love living here. It’s so quiet and always always improving. The landscaping is always getting redone, everything is up kept and nice, we even got new workout equipment a few months ago! I definitely recommend this place to everyone!
So far so good! I love love love the gym and it's 24/7 usage (especially being a grave shift worker) and the pool is amazing. The only complaints I have are thin walls, hearing conversations among other things from my neighbors and people leaving garbage in their carports.
Everything was doing good until this past weekend 😏 Someone broke into my husband truck. Now I don’t feel secure and I’m always waking up at night to see if nobody is outside.
I love this property. I have been super comfortable here and everything is so spotless. I can’t forget the ladies in the front, they are awesome and always willing to help. :)
I’ve enjoyed living here, love the area and have recently moved back. Leasing office has been very helpful whenever I have questions or concerns.
I love living here, it's peaceful and the amenities are great. It's very clean and the whole grassy area makes it feel more like a community.
Kali and Stacy were great to work with. This is my first time renting an apartment and they’ve made the process so convenient for me. Super happy about my new place.
The residential area is really nice as well as the apartments themselves. The residents are very friendly. Some recommended improvements are including ceiling fans in both bedrooms, adding lights to the corn hole area, fixing the volleyball net, fix the code box to enter the community, and add extra security. The boxes for guests to enter the community have been broken for a few months. Over the holiday, my car was broken into and it would be nice to have on video of who did it/ what vehicle they left in to include in the police report.
Overall good experience rough first night with sewage and washer issues, but was all fixed the next day. We love the new grey style interior!
Extremely professional staff. I came to visit the property about three times before I decided to make the move and I’m very happy that I did.