The Cooper 202

4.5

4.5

I am a new resident, but so far I couldn't be happier with my choice. The staff has been beyond friendly and patient as I've made several changes. Outstanding customer service and I'm looking forward to enjoying my new home.
The cooper 202 is great community to live in I love the staff . The community activities are great you able to meet your neighbors and get to know them . The staff keep the community well groom .
I like this place but sometimes we either have hot or cold water it never fails. The parking sucks to because there is never a free parking you always have to park by the 2nd pool and carry all your food/gorcerys far!
I have loved living here since day one! I appreciate everything that the Coopers202 have done for my roommate and I. They got us in a beautiful apartment within just a few weeks of our inquiry. Super friendly. Wouldn’t change a thing.
Overall I have enjoyed my experience at Cooper 202. I have been here for about 10 months now. Great amenities and all the staff are very nice.
Living at cooper is nice because of the location. Being right off the freeway is very convenient. The trash pickup service you have to pay for needs improvement. I don’t like that it only comes on certain days and the workers aren’t very quiet. Also if you have a room on the side connected to the stairs you can hear everyone coming up them. The gym areas are nice if no one else is in them as they are small. Parking in some areas is atrocious, the right half of the community definitely needed way more parking.
My apartment was very clean when I moved in. Had an issue with cigarette smoke coming through from the apartment below mine. The office sent a maintenance worker over to see if he could help. He was very nice and did what he could but the problem continued. I purchased products to help eliminate the smoke smell which seems to have helped some. The complex overall is very nice and quiet also. Great amenities and wonderful access to the highway. The office staff is friendly and always willing to help.
The leasing office staff are excellent. Application process went smoothly but is has a lot of steps to complete. Which would probably not be a problem except for the distance.
The location is excellent, close to freeway and other necessities. Had a few issues with communication from management when renewing my lease but it got worked out.
I have enjoyed living here, very quiet and peaceful. The office people arw helpful and made our moving here easier. Just wish they could allow pro rated rate