The Cooper 202

I love it here at the Cooper 202, it has been a great living experience enjoy all the neighbors and how everyone is super friendly and kind all the pool is awesome and the staff is great.
Very attentive and helpful staff. Beautiful apartment layout. I wish there were more community events and slam balls in the gym. Also, the pool table is in desperate need of care, pool cues, and chalk.
Beautiful place to live. Nice and quiet area. Complex is always peaceful and never noisy. Workers at leasing office are always friendly and helpful.
So far living here has been nice. It’s quiet,staff is friendly if I have an issue they fixed real quick. I’m giving 4 stars because I have found 2 scorpions!!!!
Nice place to live. It you report any issues, they would responded it quickly and fix it. It is so quite place and you do not hear noise in this community. I love this place.
Everything is great ! Property has a lot of great amenities that make it easy to workout and have a great business center and areas to hold community events to get to know others.
Everything is great, love the way it is set up the resistance but neither complained that I was noisy, I have grand children and I need some time with them
Community is far better than most that I have looked at recently. Have not moved in yet so I don’t know what kind of neighbors I will have but I am sure they have been screened well. The amenities seem to be top notch and I am looking forward to being able to use.
Only been here for a week and speaking from our time here we are so happy. Everything has been simple and accommodating from the start. Every work order has been promptly attended to and quickly too. This place feels like home already.
We love our new apartment!! It is amazing!! It has been such a great experience moving in and exactly what we thought we would be getting! The office staff has been so helpful!!