The Cooper 202

Amenities aren’t that good most of the stuff in the house doesn’t last long we have to call maitnace all the time. We have no hot water and the place just looks better than it runs.
This is a not right this community rewards thinks this is spam , but you can’t speak the real , oh it’s super awesome I tell you what it’s not spam
Horrific got car towed after front staff lied , also didn’t like the front staff belittling my wife with how we parent our children and how noisey they made during the summer time.
1 star
Not impressed for what I pay monthly. I think its wrong that we are forced to pay for all of the extras that we didn't ask for. Also the inside apartment entrances need to be power washed weekly and it's not...
1 star
Love the apartment.... love the 3rd floor.... love the big windows..... pool is great.... the workers are lovely.... the parking is right out in front.... the community is good... love the dog park
1 star
1 fireplace turns on in the back as of late now none of them work, which would be nice after a long day at work and the suns down. Hot tub if it’s not putting out heat the jets don’t work. Tvs never work majority the time.. I Pay for amenities I can’t even use. On top of noise issues and my door shaking as if it’s opening every time someone slams their door. Not worth the money I’m paying. Especially when the amenities is what brought me here.
The overall community was an exciting and inviting experience when I applied, however now since I’ve moved in it’s been body breaking. I do not know if I will last the full lease term..... Stephanie’s great, very understanding, and accommodating.
For what you get the $1.3k for a 1 bd 1 bth rent is ridiculous going up $60 a year. Between pandemic and loss of money. You may want to consider not hurting your tenants on renewal or even some current relief monthly like other great companies are doing. Again ridiculous and will cause me to leave next year. Take care of the people who pay your bills, Just saying....
It is so far so good. There could be improvements but otherwise it is a good place to start living . It is close to shops and restaurants and close to the 202 freeway.
I'm see a lot more trash all over the place, the halls smell horrible, dog poop not being picked up, the gate has been broken for months, price in rent is increasing, every time there's a lot of rain the bathroom leaks.